Forward Employee Reviews

Small Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 15, 2019
It is a small firm, there is no opportunity to grow. Some staff are closed minded. Only recommended to gain some work experience. The good side is your are not being micromanaged.
Pros
No micromanagement
Cons
Low pay
Quick Turnover
Care Coordinator (Remote) (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 7, 2019
If you are looking for stability and structure, then run. This company started in 2016 and has ALLOT of kinks to work out. Good luck. Enter at own risk.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
No benefits at all.
Volvo Car USA
Buyer (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJanuary 6, 2019
Great company, would recommend. Volvo is great to employees. Pay well and offer good benefits. Great work environment with management that is approachable and willing to listen to ideas.
Challenging and rewarding work, but little room for much else
Performance Display Director (Former Employee) –  LondonDecember 11, 2018
Everyone at Forward was highly motivated, but also there would be a very large amount of people till at the office past 8pm many nights - sometimes more than a few after midnight. There was very little work/life balance but employees felt valued.
Terrible Compensation for Workload
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAMay 17, 2018
Care Coordinator position is SF minimum wage and requires a lot more than you’re getting paid for.
Job duties and job description will change throughout the course of your employment without warning.
It a nice place to work.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cass City, MIApril 17, 2018
Manager has a hard time communicating with her supervisor. She told everyone what was going on except the person who really needed to know. I tried talking to district manager and she got defensive and said not to blame the manager. I really never got to tell my story.
Very quick paced
Crew Leader (Current Employee) –  Gaylord, miMarch 12, 2018
Good starting job, but not much room to advance. I started at 16, and it was the perjfect ob for school and work, but it's not the place to go when you are looking for a career
Fast-paced and Rewarding
Recruiting (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 9, 2018
Forward was founded in 2016 and I joined before we launched our first site in San Francisco. Since I've joined, Forward has more than doubled in size and launched another doctor's office in Los Angeles.

The people here are really talented, and it's cool to see collaboration between people with such different skill-sets (ie Doctors and Engineers). The pace can be demanding at times, and might put off some people, but I feel like I'm put in a position to succeed.
Pros
Really smart people, mission-driven company, fast-paced
Cons
Fast pace is not for everyone, some ambiguity in work responsibilities
agreable
Agent commercial au sein de l 'entreprise (Former Employee) –  forwardFebruary 17, 2015
la journée de travail typique , travail répétitif
l"aspect le plus difficile c'est de convaincre les clients a acheter les produits par téléphone
Pros
espris d'équipe
Cons
pas d'avantage en nature