Fosdick Fulfillment Employee Reviews

Stressful and Boring
Retail Distribution Worker (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTMay 13, 2019
You get paid minimum wage to stand 8 hours a day stacking boxes nonstop, your beaks are timed and placed throughout the day, managers are cranky, overall not a good summer job for college students
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, Slave job
Wouldn’t recommend to anyone
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTMay 8, 2019
Don’t waste your time! They use you up for a few months then they send you on your way! Rarely higher temps! Send you home early all week once call volume goes down, Very unorganized & unprofessional. i wasted my time twice but never again!!! Should honestly be shut down they’re scammers
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, cut hours
day to day
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTApril 12, 2019
work day 8 to 4:30
Depending on the job your standing or sitting.
the management is really poor most of then are really bad at there job are do not have any idea of what they are doing.
with that being said this affects the culture most employees are really unhappy and treated unfairly. a lot of favoritism goes on there as well.
Great place to work with lot of challenges
Production Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Wallingford, CTMarch 24, 2019
Fosdick is really great place to work.(If anyone have intention to work) Its more than 2 years i am working for Fosdick, learned tons of things from my co-employee/my supervisors. Supervisor/Manager are really helpful. Even if you work in different department they will never refuse to help you. All production team lead try to help each other. Everyday i learn something new, my supervisor always try to help me out with everything. Trained me in different things, how can i improve myself/ how to make things better/how to become a good employee!! When i did some mistake, they never got mad, trained me again and again. When i started working in Fosdick, i didn't had any experience with any thing. They gave me lot of chances to prove myself to them. They changed my life. After all one thing i can say, from the beginning level to higher level Fosdick is great and fun place to work. I enjoy my challenging Fosdick Life.
Pros
Employee get bonus for good attendance
fast paced work environment
Production supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTFebruary 4, 2019
not a bad place to work. low end of the pay scale to comparable jobs. they do nice things for the employees like catered lunches and raffles regularly with not prizes
fast paced workplace -
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTJanuary 15, 2019
The job itself is not difficult at all, very repetitive work. Like most companies customers can be a bit though most times, but its not the way customers treat me since I have the skills to turn around any difficult or irate customer. Its the way management treats the employees - and reporting to HR isn't very helpful at all as I went to HR 3 different times in the 3 years I worked there and nothing was done in return. I do appreciate the experience as this was the first call center I ever worked at, but they offer no room for growth and in 3 years I was only making a dollar more than when I started. As my skills where discovered I was given way more responsibilities and duties without any pay raise and at one point I was even training new temps again without any raise, and that wouldn't of been an issue if at the very least I was appreciated since I am very hard working and love to take pride in my work but for my well being I decided to no longer be a part of that company.
Pros
At the very least you will receive a pay check-
Cons
No growth opportunities
stress on steroids
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTJanuary 14, 2019
they want u to lie, plain and simple. They tell you they cant deliver but want u to convince cust that everything is fine. they sell/support things that haven't even be manufactured yet
bad
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Reno-Stead, NVJanuary 12, 2019
stressful and somebody always rushing and yelling at you to get the job done and you get 15 minutes of break but never able to enjoy the 15 mintues without management or lead yelling at you to go back early
So long ago.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVOctober 31, 2018
I worked this job so long ago I honestly don't remember. It was only a temp job I had for a couple months until I decided to go to college. It was okay I guess.
No room for advancement
INVENTORY CONTROL SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Wallingford, CTOctober 16, 2018
In the beginning, this was a great company to work for. Inventory Control was new to the company so we were all learning together on what issues we needed to fix and revamp the procedures to decrease the number of errors. It is family owned and family comes first. It is becoming more obvious as each year passes. There is always enough work happening that does get you the training that you need to be good at your job. Because our department is so small along with the overall company that there isn't much opportunity for growth. Training levels differ between buildings and a lot of the attention to what is important isn't focused. Entry level jobs are posted internally and externally. Experienced jobs are appointed and not many chances are given.
Pros
good pay for my position
Cons
healthcare costs, work/life balance, nepatism
Warehouse operator
Forklift Operator/Order Puller warehouse (Former Employee) –  Reno-Stead, NVSeptember 11, 2018
I had no issues working for this company. I had to relocate in order to take care of my father and his battle with cancer. Always Great people to work with
Buen ambiente
Packer (Former Employee) –  Berlin, CTSeptember 4, 2018
Me gustaba mucho el trbajo pero por farta de cuido para los fines de semana no pude seguir en el
Great environment to learn about warehouse operations
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Wallingford, CTAugust 22, 2018
I enjoy working for Fosdick. It is a family run company- the difference shows in all of the great things they do for the employees vs larger corporate run businesses. Every year they have multiple cookouts, holiday lunches, and random snacks like cider donuts for fall and green bagels for St Patrick’s Day. There’s raffles every few months. There is a bonus for Perfect Atrendance. They have a company picnic at Holiday Hill and you can bring your family for an entire day. Every Christmas they give a bonus to all of the employees which is so rare in this business! They also do a lot to raise money for different local charities. As for work, yes, you are expected to work while you are there, and some jobs are more labor intensive than others but it’s typical warehouse responsibilities. Nothing is too difficult as long as you pay attention and ask questions if you don’t understand a task. You are frequently given an opportunity to go to different departments and help out so it’s nice to get a change of scenery and learn something new and if you are good at what you do they will ask you to help out in other buildings. Overtime is available sometimes depending on how busy it is.
Pros
They do a lot for their employees
Family Owned Company - with many benefits
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Wallingford, CTAugust 16, 2018
I have been employed with Fosdick for 30+ years. I have progressed through the company and have learned the business from the ground up. We have many tenured staff members on our management team and in our production/warehouse area. In the 30 years I have been employed this feels like a second home to me and the many employees like family.
great place to work as a team meber, family oriented
Forklift Driver/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJuly 24, 2018
became a part of a team that grew together to create productivity and value for the company. i learned to work as a team, to run a crew of 3 to 5 and learned to drive forklift as well as recieve orders and communicate with truck drivers.
It's a good company to work for it is very demanding it's not a place where you can fool around they expect productive responsible workers.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Reno-Stead, NVMay 7, 2018
I enjoyed working for this company very much It's a very physically demanding job that 1 must grow accustomed to. If you ask me it's a great job to get accustomed to when working in a warehouse and helps you understand and grow job working skills related to warehouse work that can become transferable skills That can be used At other future where houses you choose to work out. A great place to learn the warehouse industry and trade.
Pros
Lot of cardio at this work.
Cons
I wish the pay was better.
Stressful and poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTApril 17, 2018
I would not recommend this job to anyone who cannot work under constant pressure. I was pushed to the point where I had a seizure and fell in the warehouse and was later diagnosed with minor juvenile epilepsy. I was not compensated for any of the hospital bills, I would not recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
Company picnics
Cons
No career advances
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTApril 16, 2018
Lo mas que me gusto de mi trabajo fue el como fui desarrollando mis habilidades en picking ,packing entre otras cosas
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTMarch 19, 2018
Buen trabajo pocas horas para trabajar atraves d agencia de trabajo
Cons
Difícil para que aseguren trabajo
productive
PACKER (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTMarch 13, 2018
packing.
learn to understand how importance it is.
management is good.
all different cultures.
standing all day.
working with different cultures and learning new things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fosdick Fulfillment. Our community is ready to answer.

Fosdick Fulfillment Reviews by Location