Fossil Employee Reviews

A fun place to work, learn and grown in
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAMay 19, 2019
Fossil management really care to provide great service to their guests, they always want to make them feel at home and accordingly all teams at stores get great training to be able to meet expectations.
The workplace was so much fun..
The hardest part of the Job was high seasons because work gets really demanding.
I learned to truly put my heart and have ownership towards the store and care for its success and development.
Pros
Work group
Cons
short breaks and lack of incentives
Loved Fossil!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 19, 2019
Fossil was one of my favorite jobs, I had a great team and managers. Sales were very competitive but it was easy to meet my sales goals. I enjoyed working for this company I love their watches and handbags
Pros
50% off handbags and watches plus discounts at outlets
Cons
no enough hours
Good, stable, productive worlplace
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dahlonega, GAMay 11, 2019
Good, stable, productive workplace. Strong Team, always doing our best to meet our goals. Was able to wear comfortable clothes, and shoes that actually helped my feet to not hurt.
Pros
Free Lunch Break
Cons
Lunch break was only ten minutes
Best place I worked for
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Birch Run, MIApril 26, 2019
I worked at Fossil for 6 years. In those 6 years they always put their employees first. The training was wonderful and corporate was easy to communicate with. They always provided competitive pay and benefits. Fossil always did It's best to keep up with the trend.
Pros
Great company communication, good benifits, good pay
Cons
Always changing higher managment
A company with great products.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 23, 2019
Good company. They make bad judgements. The company has a good direction but does not pay attention to the lower levels of the running the retail stores.
Fun company and fun product!
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 23, 2019
Fossil is a great company with amazing product that helps you connect with the target guest that visits the store.
The learning process during your time in the company will be great as they have great training tools.
The workload can be pretty balanced even though at times the inaccuracy and lack of organization from corporate can create extra work for the field. (i.e. allocation issues, communication issues)
Amazing place to work!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Estero, FLApril 23, 2019
Everyone here is amazing, very caring and respectful! You will never have problems with anyone and they make sure everything is done fairly. Such a great team to work for!!
Sales/Restock/
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  North Myrtle Beach, SCApril 9, 2019
Team members were friendly, goal oriented. Co-workers here were open to new ideas. Everyone helped and no one was selfish nor too good to do and or help someone else do their part.
Productive, Fun and Professional Workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Pottstown, PAApril 8, 2019
The best retail experience I could have asked for. Working in retail has many challenges, but with the provided training, those challenges are much easier to navigate. The focus is on making a better connection between the Fossil associates and management to better help the guests.
Pros
Fun work competitions, up-to-date training, flexibility
Cons
Working Holidays, on-call shifts, and short breaks.
Did alright on the first try
Third Key Manager (Current Employee) –  Cabazon, CAApril 5, 2019
I applied for a sale associate at Fossil the summer after graduating High School. The culture is very positive and celebrates authenticity. Coaching and developing talent is one of their stronger points, as they want to make sure you get more out of your job than a paycheck. If you make sure not to remain stagnant and be open to development, they'll notice. I was able to make Specialist role after a year, and third key manager the year after. They're flexible and understanding, but don't think you can abuse it. Fossil does a good job finding leaders for their store/district/regional managers who are smart and excited to be around their team.

They prioritize giving customers positive and memorable experiences, rather than making numbers, which motivates the team in a more enriching way. Though you'll encounter negative experiences with customers, Fossil fans are a lot more memorable and you'll tend to have a better overall engagement. Managers will challenge you to meet certain sales goals, but they're attainable.

Fossil isn't as popular as other handbag brands, so slow periods can feel sloooow. But you'll find your people on staff that you'll connect with, and it'll be a breeze.
Fossil was a really good job
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 4, 2019
Fossil was a really Good experience for me..I’ve learned different job titles & it taught me how to be opened minded for any kind of work related...Really cool job that I’ve had
Pros
Lunch trucks
Cons
Two Breaks
Fun work place.
Key Manager (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYApril 1, 2019
Very great products. Associates n managers alike were fun to work with. The pay wasn’t bad at all giving the cost of living in Niagara Falls. Definitely a nice job. Just didn’t have many locations when moved back to the city.
Great experience
CSR2 (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMarch 26, 2019
Working at Fossil, gave me the knowledge I needed to provide the customer with great customer service about watches and purses and etc. Friendly place to work
Pros
discounts
Cons
n/a
Interesting
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, OHMarch 25, 2019
I love the product and the team I had. People really can find any reason to complain though... Not enough pockets in this bag, watch face is too small.....
Pros
Discount was great, attracts fun people
Cons
Clients are snobby
Had fun working there but that is it.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXMarch 21, 2019
The pay was terrible, Management when I was there was all over the place except one manager who did all the work. They didn't want to work with my availability and the shifts would only be 4 hours at the max.
Engaging but calm job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXMarch 21, 2019
Everyday was always engaging due to the different customers everyday. Learning about the products helped me fall in love with the job further. Overall, Fossil treats their employees really well.
Pros
Relaxing Atmposhere
Cons
Small hours for part-time
Very fasted paced moving company
Shipping Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75238March 20, 2019
Lots of hours..Not alot of time off. We worked all the time to keep up.This is where I learned to pull orders, domestic shipping including freight. Utilize AS400. st shipping mgr position. Very fast paced and stressful. Fully automated. I loved my VP here as well. He is a great guy and I still keep in touch with him now.
Hardest part was the long hours and the workload. I learned alot working there and got me started on to where I am now. We had fun doing our jobs, We were young and trying to make it.
Pros
Good work place and benefits
Cons
long hours and worked alot
Great company to work for
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 14, 2019
Fossil is by far the best retailer I ever worked for. The environment is extremely inviting and laid back. It was more than just a job, it felt like family.
Great team to work with
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 12, 2019
I loved working with my coworkers, our team was productive. Could be very slow due to our location but interactions with guests were mostly positive and added to the learning experience. Fun to get to know the products
Pros
Coworkers, family environment, achievable goals, discounts
Cons
store was shutdown
productive and fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMarch 2, 2019
it can get hectic selling on the weekends but worth it. Cleaning and replenishing is an ongoing task that is apart of your everyday. It takes practice to be able to Reorganizing and work on walls and cases.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fossil. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight