Foundation Building Material Employee Reviews

See reviews about
3.5Pay & Benefits
Very poor management. Rigid and unprofessional
Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 18, 2018
Management is clueless about how to deal with employees. Yelling at employees is the norm. Difficult to focus on your work when arguing is going on around you.
Could be a great place but management is just poor
Driver (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHFebruary 15, 2018
Office manager just sits in his office staying warm while everyone else works, older employees run off any young workers who don’t pay attention to them or make them look bad. Warehouse manager is the only guy that knows anything, and even he a grouch sometimes. Place needs work and corporate probably doesn’t know or care, but if you need a decent weekly paying job, I guess you found it.
Pros
Drive time decent pay few good workers
Cons
Management old employees lack of care of workers
Poor management, poor pay for what you have to do.
Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJanuary 18, 2018
Manager was never helpful with anything and hardly knew anything about company policies or changes(didn’t really seem to care). Other co-workers just cried and complained all day about anything and everything. Couldn’t keep good employees because the employees with seniority always ran them off. My uncle passed away and i put in for a day of pto. Manager seriously told me I should have gave him 2 weeks notice when putting in for pto(like I knew my uncle was gonna pass away). Place is a joke but if you need a job it’s a job I guess.
Pros
Drive time, pto, rarely have to work overtime.
Cons
Poor pay, poor management, heavy lifting
great place great people
Warehouse attendant 1910 E Industrial (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 25, 2017
fun fast paced and friendly would be the way i describe working at FBM large corporate business that still salvages the meaning of family hands down the best job I've had so far
Pros
great learning opportunity
Cons
everything in the building weighs at least 25 lbs
Driver/Laborer (Current Employee) –  South bend, INJanuary 25, 2017
Driving to companies in different locations delivering materials. I have learned time management when working with customers in need of there product.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  CookevilleJanuary 8, 2017
Is definitely a job for building character, and a full time work out so no need to go to the gym. The workers here are hard working and friendly with the exception of a few. Great place to start a first timer out