Foundation Medical Staffing Employee Reviews

Exceptional Culture
Dialysis Travel Nursing Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKNovember 6, 2018
Culture drives this business. From the corporate leadership down to local team leads. They truly value people. Their motto is putting people first and they live to that!
Pros
fun events, ping pong, gym, supportive staff
Cons
commission caps on sales roles, internal advancement limitations
Good company to work for
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKAugust 10, 2018
Great opportunity in working for varies dialysis companies and meeting good people. Worked in rural setting so had to learn to adjust and perform based on company policy and procedures. Glad that i was able to assist patients in extending there life.
Pros
paid weekly, traveling
Cons
low pay
Great
Dialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 22, 2018
Great company, weekly pay. Just join and youll find out, the hardest thing is, when working for this company is being in a new state and having to learn the area in which you work
great travel company
Chronic Travel Dialysis RN (Former Employee) –  Kailua, HIMay 26, 2018
I was with the company for 2 years. Travel RN. Great company. They take care of the employees and handle all of the travel expense's and license's fee's.
Pros
Great travel
travel nursing
Travel Peritoneal Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cumming, GAFebruary 20, 2018
I worked 2 back to back contracts in Georgia. I was welcomed by staff, and enjoyed bringing their Peritoneal program up to standards. Plus, able to increase census before end of contract.
Travel Dialysis Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 30, 2018
I loved the recruiter I started with she was awesome. Then they let her go, I got someone else that did not call me or was not even there to take my phone calls. I could not do this. Then the money wasn't enough because I never got the stipend refund.
Pros
Some recruiters care about their people
Cons
Some recruiters just don't care we are a paycheck for them
it was contracting
Travel Technician (Current Employee) –  Bryan, TXDecember 11, 2017
assignment of 13 weeks different clinics, it was good to go to different places as a travel technician I have the opportunity to work with all cultural diversity.
Pros
good pay
Cons
different cities
Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  Bremerton, WADecember 8, 2017
I have no review to give, I do not like working for this company. Work isn't always guaranteed and neither is pay. Recruiters are nice, but when it comes to a conflict with a contract things get shakey.
Good place to work easy to get along with
Travel nurse doing Peritoneal Dialysis (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKOctober 27, 2017
ok had a great time. Would recommend. My recruiter was a very nice person who made an effort to make me happy. I would recommend people to work here. :)
Staff is very supportive
Travel dialysis RN (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 1, 2017
My recruiter has always been very supportive and helpful in obtaining the assignment that worked best for me. He checks on me throughout the contract assuring it's a good fit.
Pros
Good work assignment areas
Cons
No paid time off or completion bonuses
A personal and professional company with respect for the staff.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKSeptember 5, 2017
I worked as an Acute Dialysis Nurse and the job is unpredictable as expected, many times extremely log days. It was very difficult achieving a balance with other aspects of life. The people were respectful, available and willing to work out any job related issue. The most enjoyable part of my job was the patient care and ease in working with FMS staff.
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
Traveling
great recruiter
travel pct (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 22, 2017
loved working for my recruiter. If I didn't have my kids, I'd still be traveling. Great staff, especially my recruiter. I would definitely recommend them for starting in traveling
My Experience
Traveling Charge Hemodialysis Nurse (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 5, 2017
I enjoyed working for this company. My days were busy, but I can honestly say that the majority of my days were fun and productive. I do feel as if this company does support their employees.
traveling dialysis
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKApril 24, 2017
A great place to work if you want to see the world on someone else's dime. The pay rate is not great but its has other benefits that make up for that.
Pros
travel
Cons
low pay
Great company to work for
Travel Nurse RN (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 3, 2017
The recruiters are awesome. Very erudite staff at HQ. I am pleased with the company so far. I have recommended this employer to my friends, although, there is currently not very much work for CHHTs.
Pros
Welcoming and accomodating
Cons
never meet the recruiter in person. expensive insurance.
Every Day Is A New Exciting Challenge
Acute Dialysis Nurse (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 26, 2016
I look forward to helping my patients everyday. Everyday is different, every hospital is different, every patient is different, but I embrace the challenge. The hardest part is feeling lost a lot in new environments and learning different charting systems at various hospitals. Triple charting is often required. Paper charting, Hospital charting, Facility charting, and paper work required for Foundation. I love my patients and the independence of the job. My coworkers have always been pleasant.
Pros
Patients
Cons
Poor Communication at times
Very exciting and profitable experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKAugust 9, 2016
It was a family oriented environment. Very positive, uplifting, learning experience, Taught me new skills and pushed me into new areas I never experienced before. We worked hard and we played hard. It was a delightful experience.
My Manager was very resourceful, smart, and a delight to work for.
My co-workers became family and it was like a cohesive unit all working to help each other achieve their goals.
Pros
Family First
Cons
Not really any.
Very Good Company to work for
Acute Dialysis Nurse (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMarch 18, 2016
Had a very positive experience with Foundation Medical. All was appropriate in advance of my arrival to each location.
Idonot likewritingreviews
Travel Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKAugust 10, 2015
Under no circumstances do I enjoy being forced to participate in a company review. Has it never occurred to anyone that I just may not have anything to say?
Great
Travel Dialysis Acute RN (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 12, 2015
Great, travel company to work for. Take very good care of there employees, Glen Ingram is a great recruiter. I enjoy travel nursing very diverse field

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foundation Medical Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3