Foundation Software, Inc. Employee Reviews

Not as family oriented as they make it seem...
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHJuly 18, 2018
Although the company does offer a lot of perks and incentives for its employees, there is a HUGE disconnect and lack of communication or supervision between new employee trainers, department managers and upper management. It is made extremely apparent which employees (new and/or old) are favored and which are not and those that are not are not making it far and are purposefully held back and made to look like they are not working out or are unable to do their jobs behind closed doors. I have never before been treated so poorly and been completely depleted of confidence in myself across all aspects of life as I was during my time here. I would never recommend this company to anyone I know or do now know as NO ONE deserves to be treated the way I had been treated while there.
Great Company to Work for
Software Trainer (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHAugust 22, 2017
Great company to work for, great team, great benefits.
A ton of customer service patience is required to be successful.
Need to be willing to learn everything from accounting to computer applications.
Quiet workplace with nice break room
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, OHMay 10, 2017
The workplace was decent. Very quiet and relaxed for the most part, but management was a bit down your throat about your work, and they didn't really understand what I was doing because I was IT and they didn't really know anything about IT. The place felt like a start-up, trying to to get into the swing of things. Many of my coworkers didn't really know what was going on and didn't have much clue about the big picture. My team members were all rather inexperienced and young, which didn't help a younger employee like myself very much. Most things on the job were self-taught. It was a nice place to work for a summer, but I wouldn't have liked to have been there much longer than 6 months.
Pros
Free soda and doughnuts
Cons
Management, Inexperienced Coworkers
Great Company. Great People.
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Strongsville, OHFebruary 25, 2017
Excellent work atmosphere. Room for growth, and excellent compensation. Watched this company quadruple in size in last ten years; great place to build a career.
Pros
Good people. Great culture. Very little beauracracy.
Great Place to Work
Client Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHJanuary 20, 2016
The environment is very friendly and encouraging. I would recommend this place to anyone.
They have a true open door policy. They will even help with personal problems. The health and retirement benefits are good.
Pros
Free lunches during busy season
Cons
The available positions are mostly tech support
Fabulous Company
Client Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHJune 22, 2015
I loved working there; however, my personal goals were different than what they could offer me.
Every Friday they buy doughnuts. During busy season they buy lunch. They have a game room and a full kitchen.
They are wonderful people.
Pros
Well cared for
Cons
Technical mentality needed