Foundation Software, Inc. Employee Reviews

Relaxed, encouraging, and teamwork oriented environment
Client Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Strongsville, OHJanuary 5, 2019
This company encourages employees to learn, grow, and succeed in the company. Advancement is common, but it is up to the employee if they wish to advance or move positions. The company encourages continual knowledge of the construction and accounting industry, and the atmosphere promotes sharing knowledge to help others succeed. The company cares about overall wellbeing of employees and encourages financial, mental, and physical health. Free snacks and comfortable culture allow employees to thrive and grow in the company. Coworkers are like family and really show they care when you are going through difficult or joyous times in your life. Would 100% recommend to anyone who is determined and hardworking as a part of a team.
Pros
Free snacks, relaxed dress code, open communication
Nice place to work
N/A (Current Employee) –  Strongsville, OHMarch 17, 2018
Great deal of nepotism at this company but still a nice atmosphere, they believe that education isn't everything and that you can create a good career through them. Do not compensate for degrees if you are working at the company the time they are received, even if they are in the industry and field. Favoritism is common. Very relaxed atmosphere, casual dress.
Pros
free snacks, drinks, fitness
Cons
compensation, nepotism, favoritism
Great Company to Work for
Software Trainer (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHAugust 22, 2017
Great company to work for, great team, great benefits.
A ton of customer service patience is required to be successful.
Need to be willing to learn everything from accounting to computer applications.
Quiet workplace with nice break room
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, OHMay 10, 2017
The workplace was decent. Very quiet and relaxed for the most part, but management was a bit down your throat about your work, and they didn't really understand what I was doing because I was IT and they didn't really know anything about IT. The place felt like a start-up, trying to to get into the swing of things. Many of my coworkers didn't really know what was going on and didn't have much clue about the big picture. My team members were all rather inexperienced and young, which didn't help a younger employee like myself very much. Most things on the job were self-taught. It was a nice place to work for a summer, but I wouldn't have liked to have been there much longer than 6 months.
Pros
Free soda and doughnuts
Cons
Management, Inexperienced Coworkers
Great Company. Great People.
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Strongsville, OHFebruary 25, 2017
Excellent work atmosphere. Room for growth, and excellent compensation. Watched this company quadruple in size in last ten years; great place to build a career.
Pros
Good people. Great culture. Very little beauracracy.
Great Place to Work
Client Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHJanuary 20, 2016
The environment is very friendly and encouraging. I would recommend this place to anyone.
They have a true open door policy. They will even help with personal problems. The health and retirement benefits are good.
Pros
Free lunches during busy season
Cons
The available positions are mostly tech support
Fabulous Company
Client Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHJune 22, 2015
I loved working there; however, my personal goals were different than what they could offer me.
Every Friday they buy doughnuts. During busy season they buy lunch. They have a game room and a full kitchen.
They are wonderful people.
Pros
Well cared for
Cons
Technical mentality needed