Four Seasons Living Center Employee Reviews

Horrible
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOJune 26, 2019
Horrible place to work for, they treat you like garbage. They’ll tell you that you’re replaceable. Don’t give PTO that you earn. Would not recommend to put your family in this facility. Black mold on the walls it’s disgusting.
Pros
Some co-workers
Cons
Everything else
Caring Nurses
Nursing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOJune 13, 2019
Ppl are overworked. If your salary expect to work 70 plus hours per week. Management wants the facility to take ppl that they can't care for because its money. This is the saddest company I have ever worked for. And NO I am not a person that got fired, I chose better for myself and my family.
Pros
They take psych residents
Cons
Understaffed, Fake management
Poor Management Practices - Business and Employee
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOApril 22, 2019
The culture currently being created by the Management Team is to ensure all employees understand that they are disposable. The turnover rate for Department Heads alone is something I've never seen. The Management Team believes that verbally abusing and demoralizing their employees is how you get them to be more productive. Whether you are hourly or salary, expect to work and be available 24/7. If you are hourly, you aren't getting paid for all the work you are expected to do at home at night or on the weekends. They will tell you one thing when trying to hire you but then expect something completely different once they have you in the door. They tell you not to believe the reviews because "it's just disgruntled employees." Believe what you read. They sell you a lie very convincingly like a conman, and they are good at it. There are great people working there because they believe in what they are doing but they quickly exit once they realize they will be treated like trash.
Pros
Some co-workers
Cons
Paid poorly and treated like something on the bottom of their shoe
caring facility
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOApril 18, 2019
Certain days are more difficult than others due to the residents moods and behaviors; but most days are fun. most of the staff is caring and hardworking.
Great management
LPN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Sedalia, MOFebruary 25, 2019
If you want a job that will keep you on your toes and push you to your full potential then this is the place to be! Management is great and we have a great team right now with room for more.
It was a job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOFebruary 20, 2019
I worked there and loved the residents i took care of. To be honest i would not recommend my family go there. It seems like they are all about the money.
Great management
LPN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Sedalia, MOFebruary 15, 2019
I had heard bad reviews about this facility, but it is honestly the best place I have worked. Everyone has been very helpful with answering questions. Yes, it has it's stressful moments just like any other job, but we all work together to get through them. Only complaint is the number of call in's, but all facilities battle those.
Fun and enjoyable
Certified Medication Technician (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOJanuary 3, 2019
The hardest part of the job is working short every day. No reprimand for employees that don't come to work. If you don't want benefits and don't want raises then this is the place for you. They rehire people that walk out or keep people that walk out. Management is always in meetings and they don't even know their staff.
Pros
Set schedule
Cons
Poor benefits, No raises, No advancement opportunities
Four Seasons Living Center
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOAugust 27, 2018
They don't know how not to over work you. You work 12 hour sifts. Once you say you will work a few extra hours they take advantage of you. Barely get to request time off.
Pros
They pay for your cna class.
Cons
Bad company high turn over rate.
Four seasons
CMT (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOAugust 5, 2018
CMT I would count my narcotics. Count my residents check blood sugar give insulin start passing out medication help with breakfast Chart and call in my hourly reports. Help residents with tasks that they needed help with. Talk to residents if they needed someone to talk to. I have learned to work with psych patients and learned how to be more responsible. Management doesn't have an open door policy. Workplace was very stressful. The hardest part of the job is losing a resident. I grow close with my residents and it breaks my heart when they pass. They most enjoyable part of my job was seeing their faces light up for any reason. I loved making them laugh by being silly for them.
Pros
Residents
Cons
Low pay, stressful, not properly trained, lack of communication
This is more mental health
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOMay 12, 2018
This is more mental health patients then geriatric patients. 12-hour shifts a lot of the time you're working short and plan to do takedowns with the staff you have because of working with certain mental health patients. The building needs to be torn down it's full of spiders and other bugs in the water comes in underneath the baseboards when it rains hard.
Pros
12 hour shifts
Cons
Be prepared to take a punch or two
what i learned
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOApril 28, 2018
this was the best nursing home iv worked at staff is so help full they do classes for your cna they are a very good place for teaching and dealing with this type of work
Dirty
Resident Aide (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOJanuary 29, 2018
This Living Center is underpaid and understaffed. The management treats their employees very poorly and do not offer advancement in the career field. They also have a very high turn-over rate.
Four Seasons Living Center.
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOSeptember 22, 2017
A good job to have it's very Reliable and the staff is great good people. The only complaint would be that the pay isn't that great been here for 4 years and only the nurses have received a raise.
Pros
Laid back, Great Staff
Cons
low pay
messed up two faced people
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOMay 9, 2017
you can definitely tell they chose favorites here. i cant believe how i was treated and went to don nothing got done and the administrator is the boss for my halls mother . the charge nurse and cnas on my hall treated me as though i was an idiot and the constantly got smoke breaks while i was running around doing my job and then they were talking about how i don't do anything!! ugh! i am glad i am not there anymore. but the residents are sweet hearts and i miss them dearly.
Pros
there were some nice workers, residents
Cons
no breaks, no help, drama!
Productive and interactions with the residents
Resident Aide (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOApril 6, 2017
Great place to get you going again in your life and to be yourself with the residents, just to make a person that has a severer disability than me feel normal and to see them smile and. Comfortable to open up to other employees/staff.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
No scheduled breaks, and not enough work hours
clean work area
LVN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOJanuary 23, 2017
friendly co workers, clean environment, learned wound care , charting , injections, tube feeding, restocking, med administration, and much more , ten minutes from my home
Intense workplace
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MO 65301November 3, 2016
Support staff was great, management was lack luster, protocols were bent for certain employees, busy at times which made days go by quickly
Fun place to work if you love residents
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOMay 24, 2016
I worked in the TBI unit i took care of men that had brain injuries. this job was fun and stressful at the same time. if you enjoyed taking care of patients that need a lot of help this is the place to go.
Pros
residents, people, fun
Cons
some residents, long hours, pay wasnt the best
A great place for health care.
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Sedalia, MOJuly 21, 2014
Caring staff and friendly residents. Staff is like family. Very team oriented.