Four Seasons Nursing and Rehabilitation Center Employee Reviews

my opinion
LPN (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 24, 2018
ok place to work management is awful supervisors work with you for a balance work/personal life. nursing secretary is the best. no career advancement.
Pros
free lunch, flex with schedule
Cons
poor management
Okay place to work
State Tested Nursing Aide (Current Employee) –  Washington Court House, OHJuly 6, 2018
Not good for advancement, but okay if you are looking to stay long-term. Short-staffed alot of the time, needs alot more help. Very busy and not very organized.
This was one of the best jobs I have ever had, stayed for 10 years
Interim Director of Social Services/dc planner (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 25, 2018
The staff at Four Seasons were dedicated, and we were like a family. I received salary raises, bonuses, and in general it was a great place to work I will always remember my colleagues at Four Seasons. It was the longest that I have ever stayed at a job, and I was happy throughout The facility was well staffed, clean, and the culture was very special
Pros
It was my favorite job
Cons
none i can recall
Very friendly staff
CHARGE NURSE, Subacute and Rehabilitation Unit (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 21, 2018
It is a nice facility and very friendly staff. Fast paced, i have learned alot from them. But working as co employee, no union for RN's, no vacation leave with pay and pay hike.
Wonderful work environment
Executive Assistant to CEO/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 19, 2018
The work environment is friendly and pleasant. Staff takes very good care of the patients because management takes good care of the staff. The supervisory staff is highly skilled, experienced, and approachable.
It's alright
LPN (Current Employee) –  Westland, MIApril 20, 2017
Overtime is plentiful, mandation for nursing staff is often. The pay rate for nurses is low, opportunities to learn new things are plentiful. Nursing staff must work every other weekend unless contingent of management.
Pros
Executive director is very understanding as well as unit managers
Cons
Payroll employee is very intrusive and sneaky
Very Productive
Transporter / Recreation Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockaway Parkway, N.Y.October 17, 2015
It was a wonderful experience working at this place. Seeing all the smiles that we put on the patient faces everyday was delightful. I love helping people and that's exactly what I was able to do at this job.
Was not challenged professionally
Infection Control Coordinator /EHN/ ADN (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 15, 2015
I enjoyed my role as the Infection control nurse and dept of Health Liaison. I had autonomy over my responsibilities . However i was often bored. The most difficult aspect was ineffective communication and at times lacking communication.
Once again, it was refreshing and moving to work with the dying.
Dialysis Secretary/Clerk/Transporter (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 6, 2015
During my year at Four Seasons, I worked with a host of nursing home patients. I worked closely with the nursing staff as I transported the dialysis patients. It was difficult to view those patience who died after such treatment. But, I did.
Pros
Once again, I was provided with lunch and dinner.
Cons
It is hard to watch the patients die.
Conducive for learning and skills improvement
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 28, 2015
This facility maintains the highest level of standard in residents' care by ensuring safe and effective delivery of holistic care to all.
first job
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  brooklyn,nyOctober 20, 2014
i was young when i worked here but i learned so much amazing staff everyone is professional but personable you feel like you can lean on the staff amazing first job
Working At Four Seasons
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Westland, MINovember 21, 2013
A typical day at work is usually a 8 hour shift (Afternoons) I come in figure out what assignment I have for the day and get started, gathering linens and briefs, usually everything I need for that day per patient. I pass my residents water, take assigned vital signs, give assigned showers & do some light charting.

I've learned working at four seasons in life a lot of things aren't fair, and its hard having someone take care of you when once upon a time you could care for yourself.

My co workers are pretty cool, well rounded, goal oriented, helping, knowledgeable, and its a lot of diversity which I love.

The hardest part of my job I would say working short, or having so many residents to take care of, that its hard to really give them quality care, sometimes a resident wants you to talk to them sometimes not just provide care and leave, but its hard when you have 12-14 other demanding residents. I do the best I can and I take pride in that.

The most enjoyable part of the job, is when I have some free time throughout my shift I get to sit and talk to some of the residents, and enjoy a good birthday party with them. I love the holiday seasons that's when we can interact with every resident and not just on a patient care level. I also like when I can do something as simple as tie their shoe and they say thank you, or god bless you. Or when they can tell you are a hard worker and good at what you do and they say I want her to take care of me.
Pros
residents, benefits, atmosphere, pay, breaks, union
Cons
seniority, management, no direct posits, nurse dont make rounds to make sure everythng is in order for next shift.
Helps me to work as a good nurse
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 25, 2013
Working morning shift 8hour shift, handling 22 residents in charged with documentation, administering medication, doing treatments and communicating with MDs, RNs and Pharmacists and families of resident. I learned that everyday is a learning experience and I am willing to improve my career as a RN. I am working with a nice and helpful co-workers. Hardest part of the job is when it is really busy with a lot of emergencies in a day but everyday at work is enjoyable because I love taking care of my patients.
Nice relaxed steady pace pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 2, 2013
It's a very good pharmacy co-workers and customers are easy to get along with. Had to check incoming medications, stock shelves, and count pills.
fun workplace
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 2, 2012
friendly environment with a positive attitude that gives great service and takes pride in their company
Pros
best place to work at