Four Seasons Plumbing Inc

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Amazing Company!!

I'm a former employee. My first introduction to Four Seasons was a phone conversation with the Hiring Manager. I put in an online application and noticed that there was a phone number posted with the instruction to call if I wished to discuss my application, which allowed me to speak to a real person instead of just waiting to see if I got a callback. At my job interview/ride-along, I was shown the breakfast bar and coffee station, and the owners both introduced themselves to me. All of these things were just the first of many small (and large) things that the company did that stood out to me, first as an applicant and later as an employee. As an employee I was one of the first participants in their apprenticeship program, and was given the one on one training that allowed me to move into a service plumber role. I saw over and over again a workplace culture that seemed centered around building people up, both professionally and personally, from management, to office staff, to technicians. Interactions with coworkers and management have historically been one of least favorite parts of any company I have ever worked for, that completely changed at this company. I highly recommend this company both for people interested in a career and for homeowners looking for a new plumbing company.

Pros

Coworkers, company vehicle, pay, benefits

A Company Worth The Hype

As an apprentice you typically end up hearing the gossip about the company, the politics within management, coworkers expressing how they wish things were different. However, much to my surprise, it has been the polar opposite. They are able to speak confidently about their financial success, career achievements without any mention of drama. I believe it is attributed to the combination of leadership, fun weekly traditions, values, positivity, support and encouragement. Together they have set the overall tone of the work environment. If you are looking to start a career as a plumber and fear having to start from the bottom and be treated as such, don’t hesitate coming to 4 Seasons. You are part of the family from the start. They genuinely want you to fulfill your potential. If you have the will, they will make the way. Squandering that type of opportunity would be foolish.

Pros

Cons

Genuinely Nothing

Caring, awesome culture

I've never worked for a company like this. The owners and managers really, really do a great job of showing they care about EVERYONE in the company. I started off as an apprentice here, and have been able to move up to a management role through their endless support. I'm incredibly happy that I found this place; what an awesome company they've built! There's a helping, friendly culture here that just doesn't exist in other plumbing companies.

Fun, energetic and well balanced place to work

I've been with Four Seasons Plumbing for a year now, and I couldn't be happier. I enjoy working for a family owned and operated company, with owners who are hands on with daily roles in the company and strive to make their employees successful as well. This is a team-oriented company, and I’ve learned a lot since I came on board. On-going training opportunities for all employees and a great support system within the company make it an outstanding place to work. I can’t think of any job that doesn’t have some amount of stress and we aren’t any different, but at the end of the day I know that we have provided exceptional customer service to all our customers. This is a great place to work, an opportunity to meet new customers every day, and have fun as a team.

Pros

Wages, Benefits, Rewards, Great Team

Wonderful Place to Work!

Four Seasons Plumbing is family oriented and very easy going. Everyone works together to make it a fun and enjoyable place to work. There is a lot to learn, as with any job, but with no pressure at all.

Pros

Atmosphere, benefits, schedule

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Wonderful Family Owned Business

I can't say enough about how much I love working at Four Seasons. This is a small business owned by people who really care about their employees and customers. Four Seasons Plumbing is a rewarding place to work where personal and professional growth are encouraged and supported. The benefits offered (401K, heathcare, paid vacation ect;) are also great. I truly feel respected and appreciated as an employee here and that is a rare thing to find.

Pros

Opportunity for growth, benefits, positive work environment

Great career

This is a great company to have a good career with. The management is excellent. The entire team works well together, and is successful. I have enjoyed every day of my job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons Plumbing Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Four Seasons Plumbing Inc Reviews by Location