Four Seasons Sunrooms

Four Seasons Sunrooms Employee Reviews

A lot of AD-HOC projects that were given at the end of the business day. Management is great however the work culture can be unprofessional at time. however a good place
Company lacks leadership with too many executives making decisions based on their narrow perspective, often conflicting with concurrent decisions being made elsewhere in the organization. Company does not invest in improving systems or processes, rather it applies bandaid solutions to final results, failing to address underlying issues. There is a lack of accountability, which results in tremendous inconsistency as even in the rare cases where there is an office standard procedure, more often than not it is not followed. There is no effort to achieve excellence or even make improvements, as the focus shifts on a nearly daily basis to the latest concern. Prior to getting to the root cause or resolving the issue, it moved out of focus and continues unchanged.
Pros
A few skilled and motivated coworkers
Cons
Mediocrity, disorganization, poor leadership, no accountability, outdated systems
Company does not care about sales people targets are unreal I would never go back to work there and too much corporate procedures on sewing sales people that aren't even employed
Pros
Cons
Sent a hundred miles to sell a sunroom to someone that lives in the apartment
Typical company that lures you in because you have experience. However, when it comes time to negotiate salary, "well this is an entry level position". So they can justify exploiting you. Thank God I didn't depend on this salary to live on. I was given an hour "training" lesson on the system by an impatient, unsupportive, intolerant, uptight, Asian woman with unrealistic eeexpectations.who
Pros
The owner was humble enough to introduce himself personally
Cons
No direction, chaotic management, depressing, outdated office
Job seekers rely on your experience.
this is nice place to work. a little boring at times.. good pay, though no benefits. very generous. really great people to work with.. enjoyed going there daily.
This was a wonderful company with traveling and selling a Great Product. We enhanced people's homes, added value. I loved running the Kiosk in malls, hiring nice people to work for our company. Teach the product. I loved versatility about this job.
Pros
Cons
Versatile
Company was down sizing and closing offices and firing managers and clerical staff. ultimately closed office and moved everything back to headquarters in New York.
Pros
lunch occasionally
Cons
Stressfull
Love the people I work with! They certainly make the day go by faster. The management on the other hand is something to look out for depending what portion of the company you work for you are either hounded by the supervisors or get rude side comments from your boss about how a terrible result your group produced. These comments are suppose to "inspire" you and "motivate" you to do a better job but in the end it makes you feel nothing but expendable and could be replaced at anytime. There is a love hate relationship for the position I work in, I love the people but I hate the negative energy the higher ups give off.
Pros
flexible schedule (within reason)
Cons
30 min unpaid break max, same task done over and over
great management very personable! loved working there and loved the family environment. great room to advance and can get pay raises. learned a lot of things to help me in other environments
Pros
great pay and management
Cons
no benefits
I was only there 2 months but they went out of business I didn't know it when they hired me the company was in trouble. They were to far gone to pull out so I can't give much of a review.
Pros
No longer in business
Cons
No Longer in business
When I worked there, it was a fun, fast, productive, "family" organization. Health care, vacation, sick leave, & holidays were paid. Bonuses, & recognition were commonplace. There were weekly morale boosting events. There were monthly company wide celebrations which were done during the work day, were paid, and were open to our families to participate in. The new, sole owner is absent and loosely runs the organization. There is no structure or adherence to any mission.
Pros
Great products
Cons
the owner/manager
Awesom company with competitive pay and benefits we built the best sunrooms you can buy they came in many different styles some all glass including the room some just screen. All around a great company
It has been a pleasure working under great management and actually meaning it when I say it. A lot of jobs can be cutthroat but Four Seasons is great environment to grow.
Pros
Cafeteria, Great People, Comfortable Office Space
Cons
None yet, Fingers crossed.
The best part about working at Four Seasons is that everyone is encouraged to be their most successful self and trusted to do the job they are tasked to do. There are regular meetings to check in and go over ways to improve the overall success of the company as well as addressing the overall working environment to ensure everyone can prosper and enjoy their time on the clock. Management is open to collaboration with the team as we work together to solve issues that may arise. While the work is goal driven and often time sensitive, it is, in general, a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. They are constantly working on new ideas and ways to grow as a company giving the possibility for opportunities to grow with them.
Pros
Flexible schedules and friendly enviroment
Cons
Communication between departments/branches can be confusing.
Don't know anything about this company now. They have changed hands and it has been 15 years since I have had any contact with them so this is ridiculous.
I enjoyed working at four seasons, they treated me like family, it was very competitive but in a good way. Manager was very helpful and understanding.
Pros
family atmospher
Cons
lots of hours
Each morning started with a motivating pep talk given by a manager and flowed into a day filled with energizing energy. Most days were were more productive than not since we were offering FREE consultations.
Pros
above minimum wage average
Cons
only part time hours available
Management does not communicate well. The hours vary and are very sporadic. The quotas and deadlines are very un realistic to most and stressful. The only benefit to working here is the money making opportunity, however, better jobs definitely exist.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
short breaks
High end construction with the most efficient and best warrantied products. Great reviews from customers and great one on one. Great wealth of experience working for this company
Consistent new projects taking you into different territories. A lot of experience learned and the management were fair yet demanded only the best which in return benefited the company and of course the amazing customers. Sadly the foreman of our crew quit leaving me no other choice but to find work elsewhere.
Every day is different which is great. the company gives me projects but allows me to solve the problems in my way with guidance but without interferencs