Four Seasons Sunrooms

Four Seasons Sunrooms Employee Reviews in Holbrook, NY

Fast paced and exciting environment
Each morning started with a motivating pep talk given by a manager and flowed into a day filled with energizing energy. Most days were were more productive than not since we were offering FREE consultations.
Pros
above minimum wage average
Cons
only part time hours available
Unsupportive, atmosphere.
Typical company that lures you in because you have experience. However, when it comes time to negotiate salary, "well this is an entry level position". So they can justify exploiting you. Thank God I didn't depend on this salary to live on. I was given an hour "training" lesson on the system by an impatient, unsupportive, intolerant, uptight, Asian woman with unrealistic eeexpectations.who
Pros
The owner was humble enough to introduce himself personally
Cons
No direction, chaotic management, depressing, outdated office
Exciting Career
This was a wonderful company with traveling and selling a Great Product. We enhanced people's homes, added value. I loved running the Kiosk in malls, hiring nice people to work for our company. Teach the product.

I loved versatility about this job.
Pros
Cons
Versatile
Overall just happy
It has been a pleasure working under great management and actually meaning it when I say it. A lot of jobs can be cutthroat but Four Seasons is great environment to grow.
Pros
Cafeteria, Great People, Comfortable Office Space
Cons
None yet, Fingers crossed.
Positive Atmosphere with Encouraging Coworkers.
The best part about working at Four Seasons is that everyone is encouraged to be their most successful self and trusted to do the job they are tasked to do.
There are regular meetings to check in and go over ways to improve the overall success of the company as well as addressing the overall working environment to ensure everyone can prosper and enjoy their time on the clock.

Management is open to collaboration with the team as we work together to solve issues that may arise.

While the work is goal driven and often time sensitive, it is, in general, a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.

They are constantly working on new ideas and ways to grow as a company giving the possibility for opportunities to grow with them.
Pros
Flexible schedules and friendly enviroment
Cons
Communication between departments/branches can be confusing.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Stressful
Management does not communicate well. The hours vary and are very sporadic. The quotas and deadlines are very un realistic to most and stressful. The only benefit to working here is the money making opportunity, however, better jobs definitely exist.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
short breaks
Hard working place but rewarding
Every day is different which is great. the company gives me projects but allows me to solve the problems in my way with guidance but without interferencs
Great forward thinking environment.
Good team environment where everyone is a valued employee. Hard work is rewarded well and out side the box thinking is encouraged.
I love to see customers faces when their new sunroom has just been built for them, its good to know we improve the quality of peoples lives for products that will last.
Pros
People and products are great.
Cons
None so far
Fun in a time of change
Currently sitting through a re-branding, it has been interesting seeing the transition from the old to the new and taking on a younger, more modern approach to a business that has been tried and true for over 40 years
Speaking to over a 100 customers daily
I learned how to manage people

Management here at Four Seasons are amazing

I enjoy working with the co workers that I work with
Pros
Hours
Cons
Not enough demos
A great group of people designing, developing and marketing a very nice product.
A typical day at work included designing and cost estimating custom glass and aluminum sunrooms. The sunrooms had to be designed to meet the homeowners criteria regarding size, style and price. Very often the distributor and I would work together to ensure the closest possible solution to the customer"s needs.

Management was always accessible to the staff for advice and recommendations. Their vast knowledge of the systems was invaluable. Over time my own knowledge of the product and assembly grew accordingly. The hardest part of the job was becoming familiar with sixty thousand parts.

The best part of the job was the satisfaction of knowing that a custom design was purchased and subsequently built. A successful job, from estimation to completion.
Pros
Professional, educational atmosphere.
Cons
Job security. The success of the company was dependant on the market and economy.
taking inbound calls
A typical day at Four Season Sunrooms was to take inbound calls to customers over the phone.