Four Seasons Employee Review

View all Four Seasons reviews

Productive and fun work place
Turndown Attendant, Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Kailua-Kona, HISeptember 30, 2013
My typical day at work would be going into work early, getting ready, getting something to eat, and hearing our briefing from our housekeeping managers. Then going out into our area and starting our job. I have learned many thing's at Four Seasons. I learned how to clean rooms in a timely manner. I didn't do the whole cleaning set-up, just a fast sweep of the room to clean, and organize the guetst thing's. I also learned how to work things out on a iPod for the job. I also learned how to fold a towel in a different style.
The management team was really friendly and supportive in what they did. They always did there job well, and always tried there hardest to get there work done and to also help us out when we needed it. They were also fun to be with. They were the kind of managers that were stern, but were nice to be around.
My co-workers were really friendly. They always helped when help was needed. They were always in happy and high spirits when coming into work and also leaving. They were always a joy to be around.
I would say the hardest part of the job would be making the couches into beds. Not the pull out one because they were easy, but the one's where we had to make. I wonder why they don't just make the putt out beds. They look nice, and there easier on the workers.
I would think that the most enjoyable part of the job was being with the co-workers. I am a very shy person. So being with them and opening up was making the job more happier. Also, making the guests happy. Seeing them happy was probability one of the enjoyable parts because I felt like I did something
  more... good. Like I made someone happy today. I didn't really care for the tips, I was just happy thinking about how the guests would feel when they come back to a clean room.  less
Pros
Free lunch, and dinner, internet use, locker room and showers.
Cons
Having to clean the rooms in 10 minuets. We should of had 15 minuets.

Other Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Fun
Director of Banquet Operations (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 20, 2018
Fun and excellent work environment, great management and outstanding training and culture , can't ask for more, four seasons is the best place to work
best mangement company
Esthetician (Current Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAMay 17, 2018
love everything dislike nothing. I will never leave this job the spa is a beautiful place and the staff is extremely kind ad helpful and healing
I would recommend this job to anyone in the spa industry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3

Diversity score

43out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Four Seasons.

Powered by Comparably