FOURMIDABLE Employee Reviews

Great Company
Resident Manager (Former Employee) –  Bolivar, TNAugust 18, 2019
Fourmidable is a great company to work for. They care about their employees and make sure you have all the tools needed to do your job successfully. I only left my position because I moved outside of their area.
First job that i hated to go everyday. Was like a prison
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Eastridge tnJanuary 4, 2019
Would have rather been in a real prison. You were watched by people everything you did. Management had people watching you all the time. And would report back to her every 5 minute
Pros
Prison would be better
Cons
The whole company
Worst Company I've Ever Worked For In My Career
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 26, 2018
I have worked in property management for over 15 years and this by far is the worst company I've ever worked for. The culture is no opportunity for advancement. Also, when you have an issue and take it to H R, she goes and tells the person that you complained about. This is extremely unprofessional and childish like we are in high school. If you are seeking employment do not send your resume here, you will be very disappointed. Even the corporate office has a high turn around in terms of employees. If the corporate has a high turnover the chances of you having stability is highly unlikely.
Pros
Good health benefits
Cons
Low pay, low morale, zero opportunities for advancement.
Great Company That Promotes From Within
Regional Property Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIDecember 27, 2017
Great company with a training and supportive culture. The corporate office supports its employees and builds strong interoffice relationships in order to foster the potential of its own.
Excellent place to work!
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MISeptember 14, 2017
I was the Executive Director at a Fourmidable property for 3 1/2 years. By far the best company I've worked for in my 13 years as an administrator. The number one thing that sets Fourmidable apart from other companies is the culture they create for their associates. The culture is truly driven by their CEO and President who are two of the most approachable and engaged professionals that's I've experienced in my career. It's truly a great organization to be a part of.
Pros
Work-life balance, leadership, culture
Cons
Not a one!!! Great place to work!
Super Team and CEO
Residential Manager at Himelhoch's (Former Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MISeptember 12, 2017
Wonderful team - Everyone had common goals and shared in the success of a property. No bus throwing we got it done as a team. Lots of training and tools to better our skills. The owners respect and appreciate the employees. I would say sense getting back into the job search this is a huge difference I have seen. Some companies don't appreciate the employee and I know from working with this company this is huge.
Pros
TEAM- trianings
Cons
job security (they don't own)
Its a good starting postition
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIJanuary 26, 2017
If you will to work in all weather conditions this is the job for you. Grounds are the number one priority. Completing work orders in a timely fashion. Do what your told and you will be alright.
Excellent Employer
Human Resources Director (Current Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIOctober 31, 2016
FOURMIDABLE a leader in the Property Management Industry provides opportunities for advancement and growth within the organization.
good starting position
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIOctober 31, 2016
The job was was good the pay wasn't. the job description was subject to change at a minutes notice if your set in your was look else where
Cons
rotating on calls
Good seasonal work
Groundsperson (Former Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIMay 17, 2015
-Learned to work independently and with others
-Had to learn time management skills
-Needed to overcome aversion to unpleasant and dirty tasks
hated it
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJune 17, 2014
I hated this job it was in a bad location to high with to much crime area and the people in home office not very helpful
Pros
no one looking over shoulder
Cons
work schedule
Low morale and they have no advancement opportunities.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIOctober 25, 2012
They are not working to advance their business nor their employees. A typical work day is very routine. You never know when management will be in. They work as they please. The hardest part of the job is just going there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FOURMIDABLE. Our community is ready to answer.