FOURMIDABLE

FOURMIDABLE Employee Reviews

Work-life balanceIt's ok but not great on pay or raises. I worked there for two and a half years and never gotten a raise. Will mess up your pay.Pay & benefitsBenefits not all that greatJob security and advancementIt's just thatManagementPoorly as far as I can tell, especially in my last six monthsCultureIt's just a simple companyOverallFormidable Group is not what it's cracked up to be. They're not good on giving raises or listening to employees. The benefits aren't that great unless you pay into your on insurance.
Working for Fourmidable has been amazing. Fourmidable takes pride in the product they offer. Fourmidable shows appreciation towards employees.Fourmidable offers good benefits.
I enjoy my job. Manager and Regional Supervisor is always willing to help. During our open house/ ribbon cutting ceremony, the president of the company came down with the marketing supervisor. They were both very helpful and jumped in to help get everything set up. The residents are very friendly and very nice. This is a great company to work for.
The Flint office is in a neighborhood that is too dangerous to work in. There have been several gang related crimes as well as shootings within the last few months. Food deliveries won't even go near the location.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
I love my job! I was hired at a higher pay rate than I expected and am able to set and be flexible with my hours. My manager is encouraging and ready to help with anything I need.
Company did not pay their bills, and as a maintenance supervisor I was constantly being yelled at by angry vendors. When I was asked to clear excess cars from the parking lot, then I had to deal with angry tenants. On both counts, the Management threw me under the bus. They ended up firing me on some trumped up charges. But it was because I told potential vendors to do a credit check on the property before doing work.
Was all good at first. I was the only black guy on the staff and one of my white co workers stole out of a unit and i was accused with nothing leading to me being the culprit. Later on that day it came to the light it was a white co worker and no apology or anything was given. Put in for a vacation 3 months before i wanted to take. They waited until a week before to decline it. I was fired two weeks later
Pros
Residents in therl area are amazing
Cons
Company doesn't care about worker morale. Just about the all mighty dollar.
Training was lacking. Each trainer told you to do things differently than other instructors. There was never consistent policy about any area. Not enough support from upper management.
Pros
Relaxed work environment.
Cons
Lack of training.
Fourmidable is a great company to work for. They care about their employees and make sure you have all the tools needed to do your job successfully. I only left my position because I moved outside of their area.
Extremely low pay - little room for advancement. The compensation is laughable. The company does have fun days and will occasionally provide lunch but overall they need to pay the employees more.
Cons
Low Pay
Would have rather been in a real prison. You were watched by people everything you did. Management had people watching you all the time. And would report back to her every 5 minute
Pros
Prison would be better
Cons
The whole company
I have worked in property management for over 15 years and this by far is the worst company I've ever worked for. The culture is no opportunity for advancement. Also, when you have an issue and take it to H R, she goes and tells the person that you complained about. This is extremely unprofessional and childish like we are in high school. If you are seeking employment do not send your resume here, you will be very disappointed. Even the corporate office has a high turn around in terms of employees. If the corporate has a high turnover the chances of you having stability is highly unlikely.
Pros
Good health benefits
Cons
Low pay, low morale, zero opportunities for advancement.
Great company with a training and supportive culture. The corporate office supports its employees and builds strong interoffice relationships in order to foster the potential of its own.
I was the Executive Director at a Fourmidable property for 3 1/2 years. By far the best company I've worked for in my 13 years as an administrator. The number one thing that sets Fourmidable apart from other companies is the culture they create for their associates. The culture is truly driven by their CEO and President who are two of the most approachable and engaged professionals that's I've experienced in my career. It's truly a great organization to be a part of.
Pros
Work-life balance, leadership, culture
Cons
Not a one!!! Great place to work!
Wonderful team - Everyone had common goals and shared in the success of a property. No bus throwing we got it done as a team. Lots of training and tools to better our skills. The owners respect and appreciate the employees. I would say sense getting back into the job search this is a huge difference I have seen. Some companies don't appreciate the employee and I know from working with this company this is huge.
Pros
TEAM- trianings
Cons
job security (they don't own)
If you will to work in all weather conditions this is the job for you. Grounds are the number one priority. Completing work orders in a timely fashion. Do what your told and you will be alright.
FOURMIDABLE a leader in the Property Management Industry provides opportunities for advancement and growth within the organization.
The job was was good the pay wasn't. the job description was subject to change at a minutes notice if your set in your was look else where
Cons
rotating on calls
-Learned to work independently and with others -Had to learn time management skills -Needed to overcome aversion to unpleasant and dirty tasks
I hated this job it was in a bad location to high with to much crime area and the people in home office not very helpful
Pros
no one looking over shoulder
Cons
work schedule
They are not working to advance their business nor their employees. A typical work day is very routine. You never know when management will be in. They work as they please. The hardest part of the job is just going there.
  1. Employee Reviews