Fox Collection Center

Fox Collection Center Employee Reviews

Fox Collection Center insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks

Just wasn’t for me anymore

Overall not too bad. My supervisor was AWESOME she was very caring and understanding and there any time I needed help. I worked in the smaller office they have not the largest one they have. Pay could be better, everyone was overall super friendly and nice and helpful. The hours sucked not really flexible at all other than that not too bad.

Pros

Good environment, great supervisor

Cons

Pay, shift, no room for advancement

Dawn Carlson

Management is a complete joke. It always will be. They should close the Anderson and Cookeville offices. They are unethical. I never want to work for a place like this again.

Pros

literally none

Cons

management

Productive and incentive driven job.

This was a very good company to work for until they did bonus restructuring under a new collection manager. It allowed me to work from home and excel in the collection field. They did incentive based contests for prizes such as cash, paid time off, gift cards, Titan tickets, and much more. I was continually in the top 3 collection specialist of the month.

Pros

Convenience of working from home.

Cons

Bonus restructuring

Money hungry

They mention pay raises each year but you’ll never get it. They give more work but no more money. A lot of bias managers and a lot of favoritism and superiority. Don’t care about their employees only making money.

Toxic work environment

It is a very toxic work environment. Management shows favoritism to their "best friends" they hire. If you try to point out lack of job skills and things that can get the company in trouble, management then puts a target on your head and your days are numbered unless you are smart and get out first. The manager is very narcissistic and it makes the job very stressful.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Dont recommend

The people that work there, are good people, but the company it's self is just money hungry and don't care what it takes to collect money. They do not pay fairly and their bonus structure is basically non existent if you haven't been there for years

This was a good company to work for, until they hired a new office manager who changed our pay schedule and portfolios. This office manager is no longer there now but they lost many long term, hard working and result driven employees during this transition, only for the manager to be released a couple of months later.

Pros

Being able to work From Home

Cons

Pay change

Pay

The pay was not good enough for what u had to do and all u had to go through with the people you called. The only way to make more money was to get big settlements

No Place Like It.

If you want to work for a smaller company that is not just worried about the bottom line, this is the place for you! The management staff is caring and considerate, the owner is involved and you will feel like family working for FOX. Working here challenges you, not only to work harder but, to better yourself, and the management is always there to guide you, when you need help! I truly couldn't ask for a better company to work for.

Pros

Management, Staff

Cons

Slow Months

Great employees

It is a great company for someone who don't mind working in a smaller agency with very sweet people and a wonderful owner. They go out of their way to make sure the agents have what they need!

good environment

No room for advancement past my position as collection manager. I handled 3 branches in Goodlettsville and Cookeville Tennessee as well as a branch in Anderson, South Carolina. I enjoy my job but like room for advancement which cannot happen here because the next step up would be to purchase the company.

Pros

good atmosphere

Cons

no advancement

good

It was a good place and environment to work in. The hardest part is that to get a bonus you had to meet a quote which was fine but the quote was way to much for anyone to hit because the owner didn't want to pay extra.

Old School Technology, Files and Papers everywhere

This company would be alot better if yhey were up to date on Software for collectors or any type software throughout the company including management. A very hard company to work for if you are at all tech savey. Not even aware of how to update clients with online banking options. Back to 1980 for this company wading through files and paperwork!

Pros

Extremely nice coworkers.

Cons

Dinosaur age technology!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fox Collection Center. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8