Fox Collection Center Employee Review

View all Fox Collection Center reviews

good environment
Collection Manager (Former Employee) –  Goodlettsville, TNMay 21, 2018
No room for advancement past my position as collection manager. I handled 3 branches in Goodlettsville and Cookeville Tennessee as well as a branch in Anderson, South Carolina. I enjoy my job but like room for advancement which cannot happen here because the next step up would be to purchase the company.
Pros
good atmosphere
Cons
no advancement

Other Fox Collection Center Employee Reviews

No Place Like It.
Debt Recovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  TNJanuary 21, 2019
If you want to work for a smaller company that is not just worried about the bottom line, this is the place for you! The management staff is caring and considerate, the owner is involved and you will feel like family working for FOX.
Working here challenges you, not only to work harder but, to better yourself, and the management is always there to guide you, when you need help! I truly couldn't ask for a better company to work for.
Pros
Management, Staff
Cons
Slow Months
Great employees
Director of Collections (Current Employee) –  Goodlettsville, TNOctober 2, 2018
It is a great company for someone who don't mind working in a smaller agency with very sweet people and a wonderful owner. They go out of their way to make sure the agents have what they need!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fox Collection Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Fox Collection Center Reviews by Location