Fox News Employee Review

productive and fun workplace interacting with all kinds of people
Lead Sales Associate-HMS HOST (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis Int'l AirportMarch 28, 2013
it's always busy at work as people stop by to purchase convenient things such as water, snacks n etc. You learned lots of things from your customer as you interact with them as you are helping them. most of the managers are great except there are couple of managers that are very disrespectful, defensive, and unprofessional. the hardest part of the job was to deal with those lazy manager and the most enjoyable part is interacting and helping our customers with my best ability.
interacting with all kinds of people and making their day with good services...
low paying job, some annoying manager

Other Fox News Employee Reviews

OK place to work, but is run like a military operation. Lowest paid of Boston TV stations. Non-Union
Producer/Editor (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 13, 2018
Obey the rules, stay in your lane, don't complain describes COX the company that owns FOX 25. Somewhat lower end benefits. We've been asked our opinion on benefits and gave the company our thoughts through an anonymous survey.....but no answers back.
Cox has never addressed our benefit concerns in all the years I've been here.

This station is a decent place to work and is a good step to a bigger station in Boston or elsewhere. Non-Union so few restrictions in day to day work.

The station is run like a military operation...strict and disciplined. They are not too tolerant of mistakes. Corporate says they want input from us, but when given, the only feedback you hear is silence.

It short, not the best place to work but certainly not the worse. Would take Fox 25 anyday over WBZ or WHDH.

P.S. In my years working for them they have never given
hourly employees or writers more than a 2 percent raise.
Good 401k, Generally decent people, they get us hotel rooms when there is a blizzard
One of the lowest paid in market, Don't count on more than a 2 percent raise. Not great Medical, Management doesn't want to hear a word we say.
Intense environment
Strategic Sourcing Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 8, 2018
The training was not rigorous and you had to figure it out as you went along whilst being lectured for not knowing what you do. Employees are over worked and under paid due to the renowned "Fox" name.