Fox Pest Control Employee Reviews

Amazing opportunity available
Leader (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 29, 2019
I’ve been with Fox Pest Control for two years now and has been the best job. So much opportunity to grow here and so much you can learn. Management go above and beyond for you as a technician. They really treat you like family and just love you. I’m proud to be a Fox employee and can’t wait to see what my future holds here.
Pros
Family first, great core values
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  UtahApril 5, 2019
It's an awesome environment. You feel valued as a worker. Start pay is lower than other places. A lot of opportunity to grow though. The people are way nice and the culture here is unlike anywhere else I have worked.
Great Work Environment Full of Opportunity
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTApril 5, 2019
Fox Pest Control is a company that has established and maintained an incredible work culture; the people are hardworking, confident, and above all, a family. The culture of the company goes hand-in-hand with the ethical business style of the company. They provide a lot of opportunity within the company for growth and advancement in areas such as pay, position,etc., along with encouraging personal growth and development for their employees. Overall, Fox Pest Control is a company that cares about their customers AND their employees - something difficult to come across.
An amazing career opportunity.
Technician/Sales (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXMarch 20, 2019
Working for Fox Pest Control is an amazing opportunity. There's a lot of trust that is given to the technicians as seeing that you have to be able to drive and do the services yourself. They provide you with training with experienced technician and send you out so that way you are well aware of the services. The hardest thing about this job is being in the sun and that is about it. The technicians talk to you and are able to provide advice, experience and knowledge whenever they can. This place is not a job it is a career.
Pros
The staff are friendly and willing to help
Definitely a Good career
Techician (Current Employee) –  Pharr, TXMarch 15, 2019
Great place to work at , all the guys are cool and everyone helps each other when possible with work or advice. Manager always answers your calls which helps when you left the office and need some info or guidance.
Pros
The work day flys by, you get your own company truck.
Cons
None.
Great Team with Superb Managment
Technician (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMarch 13, 2019
Have been with Fox for many years, working with many different people. All have been awesome coworkers and a great experience all around. Would recommend Fox to anybody!
Pros
Fun, quick paced, help you grow
Cons
hard work, outside
Products very low quality ..they force you to pressure customer for service dishonest and low expectations set
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXFebruary 15, 2019
You are over worked, poor management, technicians are nice but it's more of a popularity contest to work there. Quick to fire people you're always walking on eggshells not knowing if you are gunna get fired because the manager is on his period.
Pros
The pay is decent
Cons
Over worked and under appreciated
February 20, 2019

Dear Former Team Member,
We are sorry that you felt unhappy during your time with us. At Fox, we strive to create a work environment where team members feel fulfilled in their jobs and recognized for their efforts. We regret that we felt the need to terminate your employment. Unfortunately, this became the case when, despite coaching from management, you continued to repeat negative behaviors. We still care for you deeply, but we also had to hold you accountable for your actions. We wish you the best going forward.

Long Summer Job
Door-to-Door Salesman (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXFebruary 11, 2019
Work as a salesman starts about 9-10 in the morning with a sales meeting and practice. You then knock doors till close to 8 or 9 at night. Long hours, you walk a lot, but can make lots of money or nothing at all depending on how successful you are.
February 14, 2019

Dear Former Team Member,
Thank you for providing a review of our company. Summer sales can indeed be a demanding experience, but at Fox we do all in our power to help you be successful. This includes pre-season sales training with some of the highest-selling reps in the industry, creating an Individual Leadership Plan to help you set and achieve your sales goals, and continued mentoring throughout the summer. Our goal is to make your summer one of the most rewarding (financially and otherwise) experiences of your life. We hope you feel this way about your time with Fox.

Excellent Culture
Sales (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTJanuary 17, 2019
I love working here. They people genuinely care about everyone here at all levels. It's not just about the money and profits, but they put relationships first.
Incredible Culture
Hiring Manager (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTJanuary 12, 2019
Fox has a sure reputation for it's culture and environment. It's all true. Everyone working here is just amazing and the leadership is even more impressive. I love coming to work every day for these reasons.

Some may say the pay is low but that's because you get value from more areas than just pay when you work here. You get opportunities as fast as you deserve them and it is SO flexible with your school schedule. There's much more to like.
Pros
Flexible, amazing leadership, fantastic culture.
Cons
Relatively low pay.
Great place to work with amazing owners
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTDecember 6, 2018
Fox Pest Control is a great place to work. The owners of the company are some of the greatest people I have ever met. The company has amazing standards and holds their employees to that. I know the owners and management have a genuine care for me and want me to succeed in all aspects of my life.
Pros
Take you on a cruise, take you to Hawaii
Cons
If you are doing door to door sales it is a very physically and mentally exhausting job, however the pay and experience is worth it.
Great place
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 27, 2018
It’s a great place to work for it really is but when summer sales is over so is your paycheck, the hours are not there it makes winter extremely difficult to get by on. On the other side not summer time you can make anywhere between 30k to 60k
Pros
Great management and team
Cons
Seasonal and hours cut
You work hard but are greatly rewarded.
Team/Route Manager (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 19, 2018
Working for Fox isn't easy, but it is definitely worth it. They focus on people development and helping you gain skills that will benefit you for the rest of your life.
Love my co-workers, pay isn't very competitive
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTOctober 31, 2018
I've enjoyed my time working here. They're very flexible with work schedules for students. Most of the managers are really fantastic, communicative and helpful. Pay isn't competitive compared to a lot of other places in the area, but it is sufficient. Someone is always willing to help if you need it.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Sometimes understaffed, lots of turnover
Fox is such a good environment
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTOctober 31, 2018
Fox is such a great environment to work in. Co-workers are willing to help and such a good support. I feel like I could go to my managers with anything! It is a fun place to work, the only downside is the pay.. :/
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Pay per hour
Office position
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTOctober 30, 2018
Fox is a good place to work. It's a great college job, and the management is willing to work with schedules. Some weeks are super slow and other weeks are crazy busy. Customer service skills are key, as well as good communication skills. The culture at Fox is great if you fit the mold that management looks for. Management is flexible with schedules, but they don't always care to listen to new ideas or concerns expressed by employees. If you come to Fox, be prepared to be cog in a machine rather than an active and included team member. The best part of the job is the people you get to work with and the friendships you make. There are some good benefits (401K, PTO, company-sponsored activities), and the office building itself is a nice environment to work in.
Pros
401K, Pto, flexible schedules
Cons
Stubborn management, slow pace, lack of communication
January 14, 2019

Dear Fox Team Member,
Thank you for your honest and thoughtful review of our company. We are happy to hear that overall you are satisfied with your employment here. We also appreciate your honesty about feeling that some of your thoughts and ideas were not given proper attention. If you feel these ideas are still relevant, I would love for you to come to my office so we can discuss them. I speak for all the Fox owners and management when I say that we earnestly desire for each of our team members to feel that they are a unique and essential part of our company.
Michael Stokes, Chief Operating Officer

You work at Fox for the family you find. Hands down BEST place to work, even considering the lower starting pay.
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTOctober 29, 2018
The best part about working for Fox are the people you work with and the people you work for. It is incredible to go to work everyday and know that I am surrounded by a group of people that I care so deeply for and who I know care for me as well.
The starting pay is rather low but it is a small sacrifice to work somewhere where you don't dread going in every day. If you can afford the lower pay, the experience and training is well worth it. If you work hard you can be rewarded with pay raises, and since it is a newer company there are more promotion opportunities.
This position is very self-motivated. You will not be micromanaged so it is best for someone who can manage themselves and their time.
We are always being encouraged to improve ourselves through training meetings. These meetings are broad spectrum and intended to benefit multiple aspects of our lives. I have gained confidence in myself and my own abilities and have so many more tools to use to guide my future. I know I can always count on my coworkers and superiors. Fox is my family.
Pros
Great management, comfortable environment, fabulous coworkers, family-oriented, always improving, values employees
Cons
Starting pay is low
Love This Place
Branch Administrator (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTOctober 29, 2018
This is such a great place to work and grow! Not only have I been able to move up in the company but I have also met some of my best friends here. We are one big family and I never get tired of my job!
Fast paced work environment but great culture
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTOctober 29, 2018
A typical day is busy but the work is enjoyable and manageable. Management is awesome and does everything they can to help you succeed. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement if you are hard working and full time.
Cons
Starting pay is a little low.
Wonderful company, a great place to work
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAOctober 29, 2018
I have been with Fox Pest Control for 4 years. I have never had a job with such incredible co-workers who will do any and everything to make you feel important and taken care of.
Pros
Wonderful people to work with, great pay, great experience
Cons
Relocating every summer across the country

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fox Pest Control. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2