Fox Rehabilitation Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Flexible company with great work-life balance
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Monmouth County, NJJuly 2, 2018
At FOX, you work at your pace. You have control over your schedule and can work at your own convenience. It is challenging to schedule patients at first, but once you get into a routine, it becomes a lot more manageable. My region is in a very busy territory so I have a steady caseload and am consistently working over quota. We have a great overtime rate and holiday incentives too. There is so much opportunity with personal growth with this company. I don't plan on leaving this company any time soon.
Pros
Flexible scheduling, great people
Good stepping stone for young grad, little room for growth
Exercise Physiologist (Current Employee) –  NYJune 14, 2018
Fox culture appears to be Client centered during interviews/orientation/meetings but is all about money and pushing for referrals. Management will promise equipment for classes and do not fulfill requests. You have to buy you’re own equipment and use your own personal phone to contact Clients/families. You are required to expand your region and increases travel (mileage) significantly. There is no compensation for using your own car. Love the Clients and classes in ALFs I am given but very little guidance or assistance from management when needed.
Pros
Autonomy, “flexible” to certain extent
Cons
Undervalued, Company doesn’t know what an Exercise Physiologist role is, unethical practices to increase referrals for therapy, no compensation for mandatory meetings, very little PTO given includes sick time and vacation, no annual salary increase
Patient Accounts Rep
Patient Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMay 22, 2018
My duties included doing accounts receivable/payable, answering multiple phone lines, communicating with therapist, collections on old/new accounts, applying refund checks, credit card payments, Raintree software, Medics software, verifying insurance, communicating benefit coverage to the patients, data entry, collections on delinquent accounts, and following up with patients.
I was not a fan of the way the company would go about conducting their business.
I love working here
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutApril 6, 2018
Really supportive staff, great management. Home office is so organized and really supportive with anything therapists need. Really great culture and places the patient above all else
Really Fun Environment
Staff Home Health Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 30, 2018
family oriented & well organized into integrating all people into a cohesive team. i was with fox rehab before & miss working for them as well. management was excellent in the filed level.
Co workers very nice ; resistive and rude environment in most ALF. Patients and families were my highlight
Slp (Former Employee) –  CTFebruary 22, 2018
My experience at Fox was very disappointing as a full time slp. There was no definitive territory I was given so my caseload crossed much of the state. A typical day was driving and sitting in traffic one to two hours before I reached my first house call. As a result my productivity suffered. Once my “ramping up caseload” period was implemented and productivity standards were not met I received daily phone calls and since salary revolves around units billed I had no other choice but to take a pay cut. Productivity standards are unrealistic and unethical. Point of service documentation on a consistent basis is unrealistic and unfortunately many unpaid hours are spent at home doing documentation. I would not recommend this company. I would be careful listening to their philosophy and promises because unfortunately I never saw them come to light.
Pros
After much thought I see no pros
Cons
Significant pressure to maintain productivity, questionable “referrals” with pressure to build and maintain caseload, misleading and disappointing experience
Requires time managment skills
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutNovember 14, 2017
The culture of the company is great! Each team is different and culture does somewhat change between states even though they try to make it uniform. Work/ Life management is difficult to accomplish, often time you are left to do different aspects of the job on your own time.
low paying
Customer Care Coordinator-Patient Registration (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 13, 2017
When I was there, my department was upbeat and the moral was high. The management team went off of who you knew and friends of the management got treated better than those that were not as close. Promotions in the department went to those who sucked up and again were friends with other management. It was not based on your work.
Pros
good moral
Cons
pay
Very Fun place to work
Commercial Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 6, 2017
Fox Rehabilitation was a very nice to place to work. The management staff as well as the employees were very friendly and easy to get along with. Work days were exceptionally fun due to plenty of activities to do which consists of (inside gym,food vendors).
Pros
Free food and exercise
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Enjoyed my 7 years with Fox
Staff Therapist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 23, 2017
Exciting and challenging opportunity to work with Medicare B home health in busy New York City. Difficult to make ends meet financially, but the job experience was tremendous.
Home health therapist = Med B
Home Health Therapist (Former Employee) –  Mercer County, NJJune 15, 2017
Patients were primarily seen due to a decline in functional mobility in the home. However, since they were not recently hospitalized and their decline in not sudden, they are not as motivated to participate in therapy compared to someone who had a sudden change in their functional status.
Cons
frequent patient cancellatons
Traveling a lot
Exercise Physiologist (Former Employee) –  Hampton Roads, VAMay 21, 2017
They don't compensate for mileage. I love working with the clients and the therapist. Management needs help on time management and integrity. They are for money.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Overwork and managers are not trustworthy
Not valued
Exercise Physiologist (Current Employee) –  VirginiaMay 12, 2017
Exercise physiologies are not at all valued with this company. Therapists never refer to physiologists. If you fail to meet a quota, you will be forced to move from full time to part time.
Terrible, dishonest
Occupational Therapist, Hansson, MA (Former Employee) –  Hanson, MAApril 30, 2017
I would not recommend this company to any of my friends or family. The management gave no direction to this new graduate. The human resources department demonstrated poor people skills and unwillingness to work with others. I am very disappointed in this company overall.
Pros
Specific facility staff = wonderful
Cons
Most
calling on outstanding medical bills
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJFebruary 28, 2017
The Fox family worked well together and are a very generous group of people who help others in need. They truly appreciate their employees.
they hired me literally right after completing my medical billing and coding classes and although I never got that far, I was grateful for the opportunity.
Pros
the meetings were always fun
Cons
my job was too short
Positive Working Environment, Great Flexiblity
Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) –  VirginiaFebruary 8, 2017
I have been working with FOX in Virginia for a little under a year now, and honestly do not have one complaint about the organization. Everyone works together and collaborates as a team. My Director couldn't be more approachable or easy to communicate with. There is a strong sense of culture here, and 98% of the people I've encountered seem genuinely happy. They trust their employees to get their work done without having to micro manage their schedules. I have referred two of my close friends who recently joined FOX, and will continue to recommend the practice as a great place to work!
Pros
Flexiblity, culture, independance
Cons
Honestly not many. The computers could use some updating..
Ok to work for.
Commerical Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJFebruary 7, 2017
My manger was excellent. My coworkers was great. We worked very hard. Lots of team moral and team building events. Was good to their patient/clients. Mostly miss my coworkers.
Poor Work/Life Balance
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  VirginiaDecember 1, 2016
Burnt out very quickly with the high quota, high mileage and excessive documentation. When asked to reduce quota due to family obligations (toddler at home) the management was hostile and was given an ultimatum to do the quota or leave. Quickly decided this was not the right company for me and I found a wonderful therapy position I love. If you are young and have not started a family then maybe you can make this job work for you, but for OTs with young children at home that need a mom who is not constantly on the computer documenting until 11pm at night then look elsewhere.
Pros
Good documentation training for Medicare
Cons
required to work in poor weather conditions to reach high quota, had to purchase own therapy equipment and PPE
SLP support and understanding sucks!
SLP (Former Employee) –  VirginiaOctober 19, 2016
Everyone in management clearly gets a script they memorize so that all sounds like a broken record. Lots of broken promises, lots of straight half truths. Speech therapists get poor support. SLPs are given impossible expectations yet held to the same standards as OT/PT. If you like stress, being overlooked, given poor training, high units and poor support join the Fox team
Pros
The pay is decent
Cons
Lots of driving, Management talks in circles, Poor problem solving/support, Difficult to balance home and work, Very long cons list.
Great Co-workers
Medicare AR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 30, 2016
My co-workers weren't just my co-workers they were my work family. I felt very appreciated and loved by the staff at Fox Rehabilitation. You always may have one or two people that you may have issues with or they have issues with you, but overall the rest of the staff treated me great. They go all out and decorate your desk when celebrating your birthday and they sing happy birthday to you too. Also, you get a cake and card. We had team games once every couple months and different activities for the whole office through out the year. My favorite part of my department was decorating for the holidays, we always go all out. Besides the pay and poor benefits, everything else was great at Fox Rehab. I worked in the Medicare AR department, the reason I left was because I had moved and the distance to work was difficult for me.
Pros
Free Food, great staff and great moral
Cons
starting pay and benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fox Rehabilitation. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight