Fox Rehabilitation Employee Reviews

Your success is uncapped and you
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  MarylandSeptember 14, 2018
Like all physical therapy professions, the caseload is demanding. Noone is going to deny that. However, with FOX, you don't have to show up at the same ALF every single day; you are given the opportunity to treat clients in their home. Overall, I'd say the clients have been very kind and worked hard to make progress. It's not uncommon for me to get offered several cups of coffee, bottles of water, or snacks throughout my day with each friendly visit.
Bottom line: If you are a successful planner who is superb with time management that can efficiently schedule, this is the company for you. You will never feel like you have a mundane job because everyday will be unique, gratifying, and for the most part, managed by YOU. They consistently promote from within and plan on being in at least 2 additional states by early 2019, so I would say there is definitely growth opportunities here too.
A great learning environment, friendly colleagues, and an optimistic future for the organization
Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 6, 2018
This is a quickly growing organization that is currently bringing in around 40-60 new hires per month. As an employee that is involved in constant, day to day communication with clinicians, managers, directors, and VP's, I can tell you the overall attitude is buoyant among everyone. The home office building is gigantic, with plenty of room to accommodate another 100+ employees. I can't wait to see what this place looks like in just a few short years. The clinicians I have spoken to were thankful for their independence, and shared many stories (sometimes emotional!) of their experiences/friendships through drastically improving the lives of older adults. If you are looking for a really rewarding career that you can brag home to mom about, this is definitely it. Already in just a few short months, the home office had a cookout this summer, free ice-cream day, free soft pretzels on payday (yahoo!) and has been very flexible with my work/life balance. Whether you plan on staying here short-term or long-term, you will be happy in your decision to join this organization and its cheerful culture.
I worked in the AR Dept working Commercial Ins Claims. Our Dept was the most team playing oriented group. WE ALL GOT ALONG SO WELL.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJAugust 26, 2018
Very friendly place to work. My Dept were so in tune with each other
Great Team Playing in AR Dept. Our group showed so much respect for each other. Other Depts I was told were not as happy as our group.
Pros
Free range of the gym, My Supervisor didn't micromanage us She trusted us but she guided us when we needed assist
Cons
Pay was lower than standard health insurance cost was extremely high
Unique and innovative Private Practice
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJAugust 23, 2018
Fox allows you the autonomy to treat patients like they deserve to be treated. And Fox provides you the tools to deliver the best care possible. Great place to work and wonderful colleagues.
Incredible culture that challenges you to be your best
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 23, 2018
There is no amount of words that I could write here that would be able to convey how I feel about working with FOX. But if i had to sum it up into one word, that word would be awesome. This is an organization that just gets it. It is a culture of compassion, respect, hard work and excellence. And we do it all while having fun. I truly look forward to coming to work each day.

Management regularly challenges me to be better, to improve, to stretch my abilities to the limits. But the great thing about that is they give me the support and tools I need to to do that. They respect me and my experience and education enough to allow me the freedom to do my job. In turn, I want to repay that support and respect with painstaking excellence. It's a recipe that breeds confidence, energizes me and results in great results. And when someone succeeds, management does a fantastic job at making that good work well known. Who doesn't love to be recognized for their accomplishments?

Another thing I love about this practice is that they listen. If something isn't going right, they empower you to speak up. Actually, I'd say the demand it. If something isn't going right, I feel comfortable letting my manager know and feel confident that the issue will be addressed. Never have I worked at an employer that has this approach. I feel it gives every single person employed here a voice as opposed to feeling like a worker bee punching a clock.

The people are awesome to work with. From Dr. Fox at the top, to the leadership team to the individuals I work with on a daily basis - they are all cut from
  more... the same cloth. But I would expect that from an organization that has such a purposeful and thoughtful approach to culture. FOX obviously attracts like-minded, passionate and
intelligent people that want to do great things.

The real rewards of my job come when I see the steady stream of client success stories that we receive. These stories truly make me feel as though I am a part of something bigger and reminds me that everything I do helps to improve the quality of life for so many.

I plan to be with FOX for a very long time.Show Less
Pros
challenging, encouraging, great culture, incredible people, a mission I am proud to facilitate
Cons
benefits - but they have gotten better
The clients made the job worthwhile.
MD Home Health under Medicare Part B (Former Employee) –  Carroll County, MDJuly 31, 2018
Working with clients in their homes under Medicare part B was interesting; the clients had difficulty accessing outpatient treatments for varied reasons.

Treatments were based on the patients' goals and the ability to complete them.
Pros
The clients
Cons
Inconsistent meetings for the staff.
Rehabilitation
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJuly 23, 2018
I was only employed here for a short amount of time. The company experienced a mass layoff and because I was a recent hire I was one of the employees to be laid off.
Flexible company with great work-life balance
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Monmouth County, NJJuly 2, 2018
At FOX, you work at your pace. You have control over your schedule and can work at your own convenience. It is challenging to schedule patients at first, but once you get into a routine, it becomes a lot more manageable. My region is in a very busy territory so I have a steady caseload and am consistently working over quota. We have a great overtime rate and holiday incentives too. There is so much opportunity with personal growth with this company. I don't plan on leaving this company any time soon.
Pros
Flexible scheduling, great people
Golden hand cuffs
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJune 20, 2018
This company is not for everyone. There are strict productivity standards, and if they are not met (regardless of circumstances) then the practitioner remuneration deducted proportionately for any given pay period. I new that it was a new start up area, but it was not made clear that I would be responsible for getting my own case load which included physician and facility outreach and marketing on top of the stringent productivity requirements. Paper work on EMS was immense.
Pros
nice pay rate
Cons
stressful, paper work infringes on family time.
Good stepping stone for young grad, little room for growth
Exercise Physiologist (Current Employee) –  NYJune 14, 2018
Fox culture appears to be Client centered during interviews/orientation/meetings but is all about money and pushing for referrals. Management will promise equipment for classes and do not fulfill requests. You have to buy you’re own equipment and use your own personal phone to contact Clients/families. You are required to expand your region and increases travel (mileage) significantly. There is no compensation for using your own car. Love the Clients and classes in ALFs I am given but very little guidance or assistance from management when needed.
Pros
Autonomy, “flexible” to certain extent
Cons
Undervalued, Company doesn’t know what an Exercise Physiologist role is, unethical practices to increase referrals for therapy, no compensation for mandatory meetings, very little PTO given includes sick time and vacation, no annual salary increase
Patient Accounts Rep
Patient Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMay 22, 2018
My duties included doing accounts receivable/payable, answering multiple phone lines, communicating with therapist, collections on old/new accounts, applying refund checks, credit card payments, Raintree software, Medics software, verifying insurance, communicating benefit coverage to the patients, data entry, collections on delinquent accounts, and following up with patients.
I was not a fan of the way the company would go about conducting their business.
I love working here
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutApril 6, 2018
Really supportive staff, great management. Home office is so organized and really supportive with anything therapists need. Really great culture and places the patient above all else
Really Fun Environment
Staff Home Health Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 30, 2018
family oriented & well organized into integrating all people into a cohesive team. i was with fox rehab before & miss working for them as well. management was excellent in the filed level.
Co workers very nice ; resistive and rude environment in most ALF. Patients and families were my highlight
Slp (Former Employee) –  CTFebruary 22, 2018
My experience at Fox was very disappointing as a full time slp. There was no definitive territory I was given so my caseload crossed much of the state. A typical day was driving and sitting in traffic one to two hours before I reached my first house call. As a result my productivity suffered. Once my “ramping up caseload” period was implemented and productivity standards were not met I received daily phone calls and since salary revolves around units billed I had no other choice but to take a pay cut. Productivity standards are unrealistic and unethical. Point of service documentation on a consistent basis is unrealistic and unfortunately many unpaid hours are spent at home doing documentation. I would not recommend this company. I would be careful listening to their philosophy and promises because unfortunately I never saw them come to light.
Pros
After much thought I see no pros
Cons
Significant pressure to maintain productivity, questionable “referrals” with pressure to build and maintain caseload, misleading and disappointing experience
Requires time managment skills
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutNovember 14, 2017
The culture of the company is great! Each team is different and culture does somewhat change between states even though they try to make it uniform. Work/ Life management is difficult to accomplish, often time you are left to do different aspects of the job on your own time.
low paying
Customer Care Coordinator-Patient Registration (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 13, 2017
When I was there, my department was upbeat and the moral was high. The management team went off of who you knew and friends of the management got treated better than those that were not as close. Promotions in the department went to those who sucked up and again were friends with other management. It was not based on your work.
Pros
good moral
Cons
pay
Very Fun place to work
Commercial Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 6, 2017
Fox Rehabilitation was a very nice to place to work. The management staff as well as the employees were very friendly and easy to get along with. Work days were exceptionally fun due to plenty of activities to do which consists of (inside gym,food vendors).
Pros
Free food and exercise
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Enjoyed my 7 years with Fox
Staff Therapist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 23, 2017
Exciting and challenging opportunity to work with Medicare B home health in busy New York City. Difficult to make ends meet financially, but the job experience was tremendous.
Home health therapist = Med B
Home Health Therapist (Former Employee) –  Mercer County, NJJune 15, 2017
Patients were primarily seen due to a decline in functional mobility in the home. However, since they were not recently hospitalized and their decline in not sudden, they are not as motivated to participate in therapy compared to someone who had a sudden change in their functional status.
Cons
frequent patient cancellatons
Traveling a lot
Exercise Physiologist (Former Employee) –  Hampton Roads, VAMay 21, 2017
They don't compensate for mileage. I love working with the clients and the therapist. Management needs help on time management and integrity. They are for money.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Overwork and managers are not trustworthy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fox Rehabilitation. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight