Fox Ridge

Fox Ridge Employee Reviews

United States5 reviews
Work there at your own risk!!!!!
Unless you are desperate for a job DO NOT EVEN APPLY!!!! This place does not care about their employees unless those employees are in management positions. Good luck getting more than $20/hr and yearly raises are non existent! You don’t get more than 40 hrs PTO when you quit and you can’t roll over more than 80 each year, but yet there isn’t enough staff for you to take vacations!! There are nurses who have been there for years and not even got a dollar raise! Pathetic! Management only cares about money. It’s advertised as an ALF, but it’s basically a nursing home but less pay and severely understaffed! There are a ton of residents that were no longer appropriate to be there who had behavioral issues or a declined to the point they could no longer be appropriately cared for and management would ignore that. Because they are still getting paid. The nurses and cnas are always short staffed. This facility is a train wreck.
Do not work here!
Save yourself some time and do not even apply. This place does not care about their residents. Management only cares about money. Always understaffed. The turn over rate was insane. People would train for a week and never come back because it’s that bad.
The take care of the people living there
The take good care of the people living there, and make sure that there needs are met. I think that with out the people who live there we would not have a job.
It was okay experince.
I was hired as a Housekeeping Supervisor. I liked the building & staff. However the pay wasn't what i was use too. Shortly after getting the postion. Another company hired me at a higher pay. Overall the building is in great condition. The staff is laid back especially the patient techs. Not a lot of drama bc its only like 1 to a hall. I would recommend this place for employment. They have a program where you can eat at work. Hours are good and flexible.
Pros
Team Work
Cons
Low pay
Nice place clean and well maintained
I love working there many opportunities to move up teamwork and management really worked well with single parents like myself with flexible schedules who sometimes had difficulty with getting to work on time
Pros
Helping with schedule
Cons
To many depend patient
Leave a review. Help people like you.