Fox Rothschild LLP Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 39 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
You’re seeing all 61 jobs at Fox Rothschild LLP because we can’t find any available jobs at Fox Rothschild LLP close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 32 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Down to earth approachable people. Solid benefits and Reasonable work life balance for a large law firm. Flexible but significant compensation compression.
I was hired with no experience going into this job. They should have hired someone with at least 3-5 years experience. This is everything you would expect with a large firm. People mostly keep to themselves, and it's very cliquey. Attorneys are treated like rock stars and staff are treated like they don't matter. Management for the paralegals is in another state. I never met my boss and when I spoke to her on the phone or in a meeting usually it was for something that I did wrong.
Organize Review They were very nice and helpful. Good company. Everyone is extremely nice and wanted to see you grow. They motivated you and pushed you to succeed.
The firm as a whole is a good place to work. There are just a large amount of narcissistic mangers who remain uncheck which makes coming in a bit unbearable. There are certain departments that couldn’t even give a position away due to the manager. The people seem to persevere through this by trying to ignore these thing and accomplish their task by uniting in a common dislike for poor managers almost like the saying “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”. It sad but it got the goals accomplished.
Fox Rothschild is a large firm with a commitment to supporting its employees and finding paths for growth and success. Throughout the pandemic, they have been flexible and understanding of work/life balance.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 23 questions about working at Fox Rothschild LLP. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Fox Rothschild LLP employees.
Insights from 27 Indeed users who have interviewed with Fox Rothschild LLP within the last 5 years.
What can you bring to the table?
I was asked questions about my law school experience, clerkship, rainmaking aspirations, team player ability, writing samples, law review.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Fox Rothschild LLP