Foxconn Employee Reviews

Found 346 reviews matching the search See all 1,852 reviews
I don’t have nothing to say
Assambly phones (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 4, 2019
Well I am learning to do a assembly and repair phone different models
Not great
Global SER Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 27, 2019
This company counts you as a number and will quickly move your job to another country. I would not suggest working for them. I would not suggest their customers work with them after all I have seen.
Overall It's a good place to work at
Sales Support / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAAugust 19, 2019
Honestly I really enjoy working there, competitive compensation and all the benefit package; nice work environment and company culture. However, it has some problem on the management, I guess all the big companies have the same issue?
Easy job lazy bosses
Server Tester/Repair lead (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 17, 2019
Basically had me working 3 positions at once plus all the training for new people because I was the most senior tester they had but didnt compensate me for any of it. The only way to advance is to be hand picked and they have heavy favoritism, great for getting experience but not a place to stay, was literally told by my boss that its a place to learn and leave .
Foxconn
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INAugust 14, 2019
The environment was nice and was about to learn many things about checking and looking over computer parts. A typical day was in between slow pace and fast pace
A good place for you to learn Factory Experiences
Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 8, 2019
Overall, I like working at Foxconn where you can make a lot of friends and learn everything about how to operate a factory; moreover, you can also learn the ways how Apple (the world-leading company) cooperated with their business partners
the production in foxconn was good
Assembler of computer parts, serving (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 1, 2019
when i was in foxconn assembly we used to work in group,this help us to handle difficult task in few time, also in foxconn the coworkers shared the idea about work, this help company to figure out if work is is going good or will not going good,also help to found the solutions of difficult problem.
a typical day at work
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Keller, TXJune 30, 2019
My first day at work as Assembler. It was so wonderful that I was confused. I ever heard about assembly but that day I was doing it as If I did it before . Then everyone wanted to know if everything is ok.
Fun environment to work in
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INJune 18, 2019
Foxconn was one of the better jobs I've had in a long time. Work schedule was in no way affecting my personal life. The different cultures that worked with me was a great learning experience
Terrible company stay away
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 13, 2019
this is a horrible company. They dont pay well. They are against the employees. They don't care about quality. They dont listen to their employees. The directors are screaming at you. You usually work weekends.
warehouse closed due to low patronage
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 10, 2019
Was actually seconded to Foxconn by a staffing agency. Life became boring everyday as the business continued to wind down. Clients complaints led to a decrease in customer requests and final closure of the warehouse
This place is the devil on your life outside the company
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 5, 2019
The managers here are losing the company millions of dollars with their incompetence. The culture is work until you drop dead. There is no healthcare or job security because they only want you to be hired by external contractors.

A typical day at work you have two 15 min breaks and one 30 min break. You MUST STAND FOR THE WHOLE 12 HOUR SHIFT OR YOU WILL BE SENT HOME. This is just because they want you to "seem busy" at all times. The managers take glee in making you suffer.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with the management. The job itself isn't hard or demanding. Nor does it need to be.

The production is bottle-necked at several points so the managers have to make up for it by blaming employees for being lazy. The people who work on the floor of this factory are some of the hardest working people I have ever met in my life. They are saints for dealing with these idiots.

The bottlenecks are not taken seriously, the managers don't actually want to make production quotas because they will be seen as "too efficient" by their bosses and fired for "rocking the boat." Everyone besides the floor workers are not to be trusted.

I stayed here and had a wonderful experience with the people on the floor DESPITE THE CRAZY MANAGEMENT.

I would not recommend this place if you can't handle a high stress work environment. You should also be/speak Chinese if you want to advance. The entire upper management is Chinese speaking and emails are written in broken English.

Good Luck if you are applying here.
Pros
The other employees are great, the managers are terrible
Cons
They want you to work 80 hours a week 7 days a week for months in a row
Was an ok place to work
Assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 30, 2019
This place is for computer genius which I understood most of the computer testing but I'm more of an picking and packing at at fast pace type of worker
It was okay
Electronic Assembler (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 27, 2019
Good company but would not recommend. The supervisor don't care about the workers and blame everything on them. Pay rate is low but the time is flexible.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Don’t appreciate workers
N/a
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 25, 2019
The managers are very understanding when you need time off.

All the program for computers:
-Building computers.
-Repairing computers.
-Culture is very good.
-Good management.
-is not hard job.
-To fix issues.
Would not recommend
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 15, 2019
Management is a a real pain, they expect you to work non stop. They expect you to learn different positions with no chance of growth in the company. Do not know how to communicate, treat you like a child since they know most likely you were hired through a temp agency.
Horrible employees very races
Tester/Assembler (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 3, 2019
Very Asian oriented, little training they show you what to do one day then your on your own ,Low pay we were actually building computers, very unorganized
Pros
Restaurant inside (Asian of course)
Cons
No off days very inconsiderate
Work here as a very last resort / option
Debug Technician / Test Operator (contract) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 19, 2019
Typical day: getting overwork from shift managers to make them look good. Getting $8-10 which for any normal citizen of United States of America is not near good to live on unless you are staying with mommy and daddy. Up to 12 hour work shift when production is booming. Expect layoffs and downshifting and betrayals from Nepalese/Chinese majority work force with this employer.
Relaxed Environment
Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 14, 2019
Depending on the department/position you're in with the company; mine is work driven but relaxed. We can joke around with each other while being productive at our work. They're very understanding and lenient when it comes to family matter.
It was a fair job
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 24, 2019
I like what I did. The job was fair and met great people. I had to leave the workplace because I needed to continue my education over at the community college.
Pros
Paid time off, convenient breaks
Cons
Excessive work loads