FPA Women's Health Employee Reviews

Worst place to work and low pay
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 14, 2018
The company does not care about the patients nor employees. They are very rude (talk about patients and employees in front of everyone). It’s a fast paced environment because they over book patients. There is no consistency in the workflow. The manager changes on how things should be done everyday. The coworkers and manager will be nice to you at first then they start talking about you.
Great Staff
Front Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAOctober 5, 2017
The office was great not what I would recommend different doctors office. If you can handle working in abortion clinic this is the place to be. Also, the staff was great.
Coworkers were great
Billing Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 25, 2017
I enjoyed working with patients and helping them with their health plans. Management made you feel like you are part of family. The doctors in the group took great care for their patients and also the employees were assume to work with as a staff
Pros
the working environment was like being part of the family
Cons
The operations manager was very hard to work with
good
Medical Assistant/ Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 21, 2017
helping patients, checking in I enjoyed my co workers, loved fast paced days made days go by faster. being able to help the patents....................................
Productive work place
Medical Assistant/Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMay 24, 2017
Family planning clinic , good work place, guaranteed your 40 hours at the call center, little room for advancement, im a call center agent for FPA , i schedule patient Appointments for GYN services for all 21 clinic locations in Californina.
Pros
Employee appreciation day once every other month
Great work place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CAFebruary 10, 2017
Great place to work and learn. Staff is very nice and management is very understanding.The providers are also great and take their time with their patients.
Horrible place to work
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CADecember 13, 2016
Over worked under paid no employee appreciation the management treated the call center like they were embarrassed of us out door restroom and we were only allowed to use the main office if the outdoor was out of service
very nice place to work at and always learning something new :)
OB/GYN sono tech/ Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CAAugust 15, 2016
It was good place to work at for learning new staff everyday.
I used to do ultrasound and MA stuff.
I got better in scanning and knowing Alot of stuff about MA.
I had then most fun co-workers.
the hardest part about this job is getting super busy because of walk-in, but we used to mange it ..
The most enjoyable part is working with cool co-workers and nice nurses who used to teach me a lot of new stuff everyday.
productive, busy
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAJune 29, 2016
assisted up to 50 patients a day.
learned great back office experience. patient care & assisting, how to set up trays for procedures, clean up rooms, scan paper work, etc.
great clinic, all co workers were great to work with & did the best of their ability to train & give information.
i enjoyed everything i did.
Great place for experience
Treatment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 27, 2016
This is a great place to get experience not for anyone looking for a long term job. Ppl with no experience get paid way more becuz they're friends with the supervisor.
Pros
A job
Cons
No breaks and no appreciation.

Want to know more about FPA Women's Health?

Ask a question
Work Environment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 19, 2016
Very mismanaged at times, no consistent schedule which interferes with scheduling outside of work. Staff is great and hardworking, its a peaceful work environment for the most part.
co works are hard team players ,helping patients get the care they need
Treatment coordinator/MLP Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CANovember 3, 2015
I enjoyed my time at fpa womens heath I loved helping patients get the care and attention they need .sometimes didn't worked full time hours with no breaks
Cons
no breaks
Great Work place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino CAApril 4, 2015
Busy day at work helping patients with different women needs. I learned OB/GYN skills and also surgical assistant skills. Learning the human body and how pregnancy is different for every women. Management is great always there if you need them for whatever reason. Always has and "open door." Co-Workers wonderful, everybody gets along and is like a big happy family. Patients are my most enjoyable part for me because I love to help and make people feel better. I enjoy to learn different health problems with different people. Everybody has a different case and I enjoy to solve the problem and get answers.
Pros
positive work environment and the great perks of being employed at FPA
Cons
The protesters on surgery day
Supportive and Friendly workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 24, 2015
Focused on providing the highest level of patient care for women. Quality patient care is the top priority at this workplace and each employee works together to make sure the patient has a holistic experience.
great place
Lead Treatment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMarch 16, 2015
Great place to work at. I learned a lot from my supervisor she was always very helpful. I sure recommend this job. All the doctors are great to work with.
Great!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJanuary 11, 2015
This facility receives a great amount of patients daily. The staff all works together to provide the patient's with excellent care in a highly sensitive situation. Each patient comes in for a different reason and the hardest part is to hear their story of why they're there. It can be emotional at times so we all take pride in comforting the patient and assisting the patient in the best way we can. Overall, great company!
Pros
Friendly staff!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FPA Women's Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.6InHerSight Score

3.4Personal Development

5.0Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight