FPMI Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Employees dont matter to this company
Administrator Assistant (Former Employee) –  AlabamaDecember 26, 2016
Lots of secrecy and backstabbing. Grateful I am no longer there. If you aren't in the click, you dont matter. Lots of ethical issues. What more can I say? I was glad that they no longer control certain aspects of airlines. They started off great and descended over time.
Pros
Nice pay
Cons
Managers manipulate HR to their benefit
Wonderful company to work for.
Human Resources Consultant (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 20, 2016
Would work for them again, if asked.

Allowed me to work independently without interference from them.

Allowed input to them from me regarding my area of HR expertise.
Beware
Receptionist/Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 26, 2014
Shady company - set up by four best friends - weird business practices. Then went to work one day and it had been sold to a chicken farmer.
Productivity was very high.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 18, 2013
Working at FPMI was instrumental to my career. I was involved in the full gamut of HR programs. I was involved as the Program Manager in conducting a major reduction-in-force, outplacement programs, presenting winning contract negotiations to the OPM and putting together a team to get the job done.
Boo
Technical Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALDecember 10, 2012
They are not worried about employee's only about the money.
Above average
Position Classification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 28, 2012
Typical day at work involved the review and analysis of classification cases. I was able to interact with managers and this interaction helped to improve the accuracy of work product. The hardest part of the position was the continuing requirement to be on-site for the work.
Pros
interaction with program management
Cons
lack of telework opportunities
Very fun and friendly environment
Apprentice 1 (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 20, 2012
Made phone calls to applicants for the border patrol position and provided them with information about the job and the next steps in the hiring process. I enjoyed this job because my co-workers were very friendly and helpful. And I got along great with management. They were very nice people who genuinely cared about you and wanted to help you grow.