Framework Solutions Employee Reviews for Process Manager

Great company culture
Process Manager (Current Employee) –  New Milford, CTDecember 13, 2018
The culture of this company since I joined in 2018 has changed a lot - and for the better. I have witnessed a plethora of changes in the short time that I have been here, and they are all to create a more collaboration-friendly, transformative work environment.
I am the kind of person who usually answers emails well into the evening - no matter what the job. At FSI, they understand the need for work-life balance and go beyond to address each individual employee's needs. Each employee is treated as an individual who is a respected professional.
The President and Vice President are two of the best bosses I have ever had and I can't wait to grow with this organization into the future.
Salary is a little lower than some places in the tri-state area. There is only one suggestion I would have regarding compensation:
Overall salaries should match the geographic area of the office. (e.g. a person working at the Ohio office will be able to live off of a lot less money than a person working in the CT office). It is not fair for a person who started in Ohio to be making the same amount as a person in Connecticut, vice-versa.
Pros
Work-life flexibility.
Cons
Salary is on the lower end.
Process Manager
Process Manager (Current Employee) –  New Milford, CTNovember 29, 2018
Interesting work. This is a growing, entrepreneurial company. Lot's of young people. Working with Pharma companies is challenging but rewarding.

The culture of the company is improving. Management seems to be listening as new benefits are being offered and we will be moving to new headquarters in next few months. Also, Senior Managers are being freed up to provide us more support with client work.
Pros
Great benefits and reasonable hours
Cons
Company needs to continue to grow to allow for career advancement
Don't waste your time
Process Manager (Former Employee) –  New Milford, CTNovember 16, 2017
-it's a young atmosphere, the process managers are in their 20s and 30s
-laid back dress code
-being able to be involved in the pharmaceutical marketing process
Cons
-Low pay. There is an ongoing issue with new employees being paid more than existing employees that have been there for a while
-Employees are not treated equally
-HR is non-existent
-Management does not invest in employees
-Bad benefits, does not even offer dental or 401k
-PTO and doctors appointments are not flexible despite all of the extra hours people put in
-No room for growth, only two positions offered
-Unprofessional management that need to take or re-take a business management course on how to run a successful company
Pros
Entry level, business casual, client on-sites
Cons
Pretty much everything else