Framework Solutions Employee Review

View all Framework Solutions reviews

The perfect place to start your career
Marketing Intern & Process Manager (Former Employee) –  New Milford, CTMay 3, 2017
Just as I put in the summary, it really is just the perfect place to begin your professional career after you finish undergrad and receive your bachelor's degree. You get to experience and do very in-depth and important work every day, and are given a very high level of responsibility in the form of compliance and remaining within regulatory affairs boundaries. It's a position where you learn a very niche area of business, but are able to cultivate and build on a wide range of skill sets. If you are between 21-25, and looking for a place to start your career, this is where you want to go work. The only reason I left is because I was offered an amazing job with higher pay and a step forward in my career.
Pros
You get to experience real world professional work, in a sheltered environment
Cons
Can't build a career @ FSI

Other Framework Solutions Employee Reviews

Not great
Process Manager (Former Employee) –  New Milford, CTFebruary 20, 2019
Company culture is toxic, no room for growth - only two positions offered. Management does not invest in their employees or listen to employee concerns.
Pros
Entry level, interesting work
Cons
Low salary, no growth potential
Great company culture
Process Manager (Current Employee) –  New Milford, CTDecember 13, 2018
The culture of this company since I joined in 2018 has changed a lot - and for the better. I have witnessed a plethora of changes in the short time that I have been here, and they are all to create a more collaboration-friendly, transformative work environment.
I am the kind of person who usually answers emails well into the evening - no matter what the job. At FSI, they understand the need for work-life balance and go beyond to address each individual employee's needs. Each employee is treated as an individual who is a respected professional.
The President and Vice President are two of the best bosses I have ever had and I can't wait to grow with this organization into the future.
Salary is a little lower than some places in the tri-state area. There is only one suggestion I would have regarding compensation:
Overall salaries should match the geographic area of the office. (e.g. a person working at the Ohio office will be able to live off of a lot less money than a person working in the CT office). It is not fair for a person who started in Ohio to be making the same amount as a person in Connecticut, vice-versa.
Pros
Work-life flexibility.
Cons
Salary is on the lower end.