Framework Solutions Employee Review

Don't waste your time
Process Manager (Former Employee) –  New Milford, CTNovember 16, 2017
-it's a young atmosphere, the process managers are in their 20s and 30s
-laid back dress code
-being able to be involved in the pharmaceutical marketing process
Cons
-Low pay. There is an ongoing issue with new employees being paid more than existing employees that have been there for a while
-Employees are not treated equally
-HR is non-existent
-Management does not invest in employees
-Bad benefits, does not even offer dental or 401k
-PTO and doctors appointments are not flexible despite all of the extra hours people put in
-No room for growth, only two positions offered
-Unprofessional management that need to take or re-take a business management course on how to run a successful company
Pros
Entry level, business casual, client on-sites
Cons
Pretty much everything else

Other Framework Solutions Employee Reviews

Not great
Process Manager (Former Employee) –  New Milford, CTFebruary 20, 2019
Company culture is toxic, no room for growth - only two positions offered. Management does not invest in their employees or listen to employee concerns.
Pros
Entry level, interesting work
Cons
Low salary, no growth potential
Great company culture
Process Manager (Current Employee) –  New Milford, CTDecember 13, 2018
The culture of this company since I joined in 2018 has changed a lot - and for the better. I have witnessed a plethora of changes in the short time that I have been here, and they are all to create a more collaboration-friendly, transformative work environment.
I am the kind of person who usually answers emails well into the evening - no matter what the job. At FSI, they understand the need for work-life balance and go beyond to address each individual employee's needs. Each employee is treated as an individual who is a respected professional.
The President and Vice President are two of the best bosses I have ever had and I can't wait to grow with this organization into the future.
Salary is a little lower than some places in the tri-state area. There is only one suggestion I would have regarding compensation:
Overall salaries should match the geographic area of the office. (e.g. a person working at the Ohio office will be able to live off of a lot less money than a person working in the CT office). It is not fair for a person who started in Ohio to be making the same amount as a person in Connecticut, vice-versa.
Pros
Work-life flexibility.
Cons
Salary is on the lower end.