Framework Solutions Employee Review

View all Framework Solutions reviews

Interesting company
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutJanuary 25, 2017
Interesting company and work. Good hours and entry level jobs where you can learn, but micro management can occur. Nice people, good pay, benefits are ok.

Other Framework Solutions Employee Reviews

Not great
Process Manager (Former Employee) –  New Milford, CTFebruary 20, 2019
Company culture is toxic, no room for growth - only two positions offered. Management does not invest in their employees or listen to employee concerns.
Pros
Entry level, interesting work
Cons
Low salary, no growth potential
Great company culture
Process Manager (Current Employee) –  New Milford, CTDecember 13, 2018
The culture of this company since I joined in 2018 has changed a lot - and for the better. I have witnessed a plethora of changes in the short time that I have been here, and they are all to create a more collaboration-friendly, transformative work environment.
I am the kind of person who usually answers emails well into the evening - no matter what the job. At FSI, they understand the need for work-life balance and go beyond to address each individual employee's needs. Each employee is treated as an individual who is a respected professional.
The President and Vice President are two of the best bosses I have ever had and I can't wait to grow with this organization into the future.
Salary is a little lower than some places in the tri-state area. There is only one suggestion I would have regarding compensation:
Overall salaries should match the geographic area of the office. (e.g. a person working at the Ohio office will be able to live off of a lot less money than a person working in the CT office). It is not fair for a person who started in Ohio to be making the same amount as a person in Connecticut, vice-versa.
Pros
Work-life flexibility.
Cons
Salary is on the lower end.