Francesca's Employee Reviews

This was my favorite job thus far!
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  North Myrtle Beach, SCAugust 20, 2018
I had an amazing experience with Francesca's. Unfortunately, my time was cut short due to family issues, however, the experience I had with my manager and the other employees was absolutely worth it. I moved from VA to SC on a whim and Francesca's was my first job. The genuine employees made it very easy to work for and I would love to work for them again if the opportunity ever rose. Their goal and mission statement was simple, yet made sense and I have never walked into another store and greeted with such warm and friendly personality. They truly do care for you and treated me just like family. LOVE !
Pros
excellent people/management
management at Francesca's.
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Whitehall Township, PAAugust 19, 2018
I had an amazing experiencing at Francesca's. All employees were super professional and fit the enviorment perfectly. I looked forward to going into work daily! I would go back in a heart beat!
Pros
amazing work environment
Cons
short breaks
Fun, upbeat workplace
Stylist/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 11, 2018
If you’re looking for a workplace that you will be actively attending to guests and their every need, then this is the job for you. Lots of interaction and intervening.
Pros
30% off clothes
Cons
Customers get bothered by you
Great Managers at Francesca's
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, NYAugust 3, 2018
Development within the store is great especially the management working within the location I was at. I was trained and assisted with every aspect needed to know for a manager.
Over all well company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 1, 2018
tough to move up in the company hires from outside. good clothing from time to time. you have to stay busy and work extra to maintain the busy work load that is given to managers.
Do not work here
Boutique Manager (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJuly 26, 2018
Horrible work environment. Lazy management. The discount was okay but you get hardly any hours and pay is bi weekly. The regional manager had no people skills and our district manager was almost impossible to get in contact with.
Pros
The clothes
Cons
Terrible upper management and no communication
Great People
Stylist (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 25, 2018
Overall, the vibe of Francesca's is a very positive one. Most of my co-workers were wonderful and the individual stores were run great for the most part. The only big issue is that I know that the higher positions in management were not paid well compared to many other companies.
Fun place to work
Stylist and Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHJuly 25, 2018
It’s a fun and friendly environment but they skimp on hours. Great for someone who just wants something to do with their time. Not great if you’re trying to survive financially.
productive and fun work environement
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAJuly 23, 2018
A typical work day included various exciting encounters with guests as well as constructive interactions with employers. I learned a lot at Francesca's while still having fun.
Fun work environment for those who LOVE people!
Sales Lead/Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 23, 2018
I worked here for two years, and while I enjoyed my job, communicating that intensely with new people was incredibly tiring. This is most likely the reason the company has such a high turnover rate. In my time there, I had 14 managers (there are only four management positions in the store) and countless store associates (of whom there are only 6 positions). Ultimately, they do not pay their employees fairly and are incredibly inconsistent with their hours.
Pros
employee discount (30%)
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAJuly 22, 2018
Anyone wanting to grow their experience within business or fashion marketing, this is a great place to learn its not just basic retail, its so much more than that and I appreciate everything this company does.
Pros
flexible, trains well, benefits for full time
Cons
compensation, coverage
Very relaxed and calm, and very well put together
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOJuly 22, 2018
I loved the brand, the style, and the look that francescas gave off, I loved working with Extremely awesome customers, I loved the environment, and getting to know the names of some of the people who shopped there regularly, and helping with each and every occasion coming up. It was a very fun and positive environment, I always had energy coming into work and looked forward to my days of being with the business. It was definitely one of my favorite jobs.
Pros
Nice customers, awesome environment, boutique
Fun place to work
BOUTIQUE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Lyndhurst, OHJuly 18, 2018
Not a career, but a good place to work. Can be stressful due to the high turnover of retail but overall not a stressful culture/environment. Not a lot of opportunity to advance past management.
Fun work environment
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, KSJuly 17, 2018
I enjoyed working at Francesca's because of the people I worked with, they were upbeat and happy; nice, and sensible. They were encouraging to keep the mood light at work, and were great with customers.
Pros
Discount on items in store and online
Cons
Short lunch or dinner breaks
Great job!
Sales Management / Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 13, 2018
I learned a variety of management skills in a fast paced environment. Customer interaction and satisfaction is a must in this workforce. Great way to gain communication skills all while promoting sales.
Misdirection and Lack of Communication
Associate (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COJuly 12, 2018
I took a gap semester when I applied for this job. The lady that hired me got fired 2 days later and I wasn't fully trained. I didn't know how to work the cash register and the new manager chewed me out in front of customers. I enjoyed the customer base but my fellow employees were a different story. I see that their frustration came from a lot of misguidance from the corporate level. It also seemed that they required us to do so much for the little amount of money they paid us. It has been 4 years since my employment and I returned and they had all new staff which I think is a step in the right direction.
Pros
Fun, upbeat clientele
Cons
short breaks, difficult working enviornment
Fran
Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 9, 2018
Fran was my first retail job and at the time I was a student so it was very manageable because they accommodate to your school schedule. Everyone is great and the company's visions do work well with business.
Horrible managment
Key Holder/Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 8, 2018
During my time at francescas, i was constantly treated poorly by management and corporate and there were never and opportunities to grow within the boutique
Great place to work.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 8, 2018
I loved the Boutique environment. They do not overload you with work. You can really spend your time with the customer. Not like big box retail. It is a very intimate shopping experience for the customer.
Great coworkers but a terrible work environment.
Merchandise Associate (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLJuly 6, 2018
What I learned from this job was that this company (at least my region) is more driven by money than making guests happy. I say this because the employees are forced to engage with every guest by getting their name, a few facts about them, as well as why they came into the store. Now that doesn’t sound too bad except if you didn’t get their name you got talked to by leadership, if you didn’t get what occasion they were shopping for, you got talked to, incidents like this just made it an uncomfortable work environment. I did however have a great connection with all my coworkers and my manager gave me some of the greatest life advice. I would recommend people to work with whom I worked with, but everything else as of now, wasn’t the best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Francesca's. Our community is ready to answer.