Frank's International
Happiness rating is 62 out of 100

Frank's International Employee Reviews

Oil field tanked so work got real slow pay was not great but the employees were very freindly and helpfull would recommend for someone not looking for steady work
Pros
good people
Cons
pay and work
Is a relaxing working place and this helps to be concentrated to resolve the problems that the users have. The people that work in Frank's are very respectful.
Benefits
Cons
Working in the oil industry
Management does what they can to allow you time to take care of personal business like doctors appointments, family events, children's school events, etc.
I get laid off may5 2020. If they call me back one day I go back smiling on my face. the best place ever in my life. maybe a lot of truck drivers disagree on my point of view. I hope one day reopen the shop in Oklahoma City , maybe they call back
Good place to work. Good hours and money when busy. No home life. Only quit because of slow down. Managment was great always willing to work with my schedule when possible.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I have worked for Franks Intl. for 14 years its been a great company to work for, but its a very stressful job, during the productive times you are always trying to maintain a good customer base and relationship hiring constantly very busy fast pace environment. As oil prices drop its very stressful because you now have to adapt pricing, customers stop drilling and work slows down, the market turns very competitive and you now have to adjust and release employees who you eventually build relationships with. Very long and demanding hours, no set schedule as you have to adapt to the operational demands.
Worked for an unprofessional individual who not only did not appreciate me but felt threatened by me. Difficult environment, serious game playing, hated the job from almost day number one.
Very friendly atmosphere, comfortable working conditions, employees are able to work independently as long as the work is done and is accurate. Very flexible on time.
Good place to work lower level management is very connected to the workforce. Very safe work culture. Upper management is very disconnected from the workforce though. The best part about the job is the people you work with very enjoyable.
I would get told how many parts to run in the morning when I got to work. I would lubricant the machine I was working on. Then I would zero out any measuring equipment I was using for that day. Next I would start cutting parts.
Pros
Easy to learn the machine
Cons
The smell from the coolant
There are a lot of parts to the machine of Franks Intl. and everyone does there part. If one piece of the machine is broken everyone pitches in to get the job done.
Great place to work. Throughout the 23 years I worked for the company everyone there was like family to me and still think of them as family. All employee's took care of each other and looked out for oneanother during any jod tasks that we preformed.
Frank's was a great place to work. Variety of cultures. The greatest part of the job was I learned great skills to take with me. Worked with some of the greatest people and have dealt with some of the not so nicest people. The hardest part of the job was the management over some of the departments.
Pros
wide culture experience
Cons
management
What I didn't like about Frank's they. talk alot about safety in shop but people still cut corner. Hypocrites and negative environment but pay was good
They have a very structural workplace and safety services through there work place. The management was very caring and looked after their employes respectfully.
I enjoyed working there, but not being laid off, my manager was great, his manager was great (worked with him previously), and I gained valuable experience working there.
The work hours were great and the benefits were also great. I ran the mechanic shop on my own and the work was stressful but I made it work out. Some days were easy and others were harder.
I worked as a caser during the oil boom. Management only cared about making money, they put my crew in deadly weather conditions and ridiculous hours everyday. You had no family or you had no job. I made a lot of great money and met a lot of good people. I would recommend it for someone that is single and wants to make good money, Just remember it's your life in your hands. I worked there a little over 3 years and had 3 friends die on the job.
Management stinks and they wish trying to bully people and they was not giving me any hours They was my 5th casing company and that they were as by far the worst
Good job, but always on call . Hard to make plans , and always have to have your phone nearby. Good management as of now, and good employees. Very fast paced and tough work but it does pay well . Very long hours and work in any weather conditions .
Great place to work and great management. I enjoyed working with Franks’s I would love to continue my career with the company. I wished I didn’t have to leave. The best job I ever had. Great company and very laid back.
Pros
Great pay