Franklin Heating Cooling & Refrigeration Careers and Employment
- CEORobert Lingo
- Company size11 to 50
- IndustryConstruction & Facilities Services
Business/Operations Manager in Columbus, OH
on February 6, 2020
Go work with a great team in a family environment. You will have the opportunity to further your career and education. You will work for a place that the owner is involved in daily activities
Helper/Installer in Columbus, OH
on November 10, 2018
A place u can start hvac future at.And move on to something better.A good learning place.Starting is alright to start off ur hvac experience. On hands teach ing
Install Coordinator in Groveport, OH
on November 6, 2017
Working in the heating and cooling industry can be stressful, but the guys here make it fun. I am impressed with how many times someone has gone out of their way to provide outstanding service. I think that the technicians and installers have great ideas and have made the company better by sharing them. I still work here and always want to find out what is needed to make the job more enjoyable.
Employee in Columbus, OH
on September 18, 2017
The people I work with take a real interest in helping everyone. Very friendly co-workers make the day as enjoyable as it can be when you are at work. It is a tight job market and I have seen employees lured away with offers of more money or better work. More than once those employees have requested to come back. That is probably expected when you work for a company that has a reputation in the industry for training and retaining top quality technicians.
Service Technician in Columbus, OH
on September 11, 2017
They care of themselves . You can dislike a situation tell them you still have to go put yourself in harm's way. The situation for tech wasn't safe in some places but they made you do it for that money they wanted. Management didn't have to worry about their safety us techs did. No pay raise either like they tell you. No job advancement unless it favortism.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Franklin Heating Cooling & Refrigeration