FRANKLIN REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT Employee Reviews

Interesting place to work
Paraprofessional/Teacher's Aide (Current Employee) –  Murrysville, PAJuly 24, 2019
Good place to work, especially if you have children that are small. I do not have any children. Summers are off from work unless you want to work for ESY in the summer.
Good experience
Special Education Assistant (Former Employee) –  Murrysville, PAOctober 29, 2018
Very fast paced environment. Consistent one on one work with students daily. Learned how to help students maintain focus and achieve set goals. Students were not always cooperative and required redirection often. The best part of the job was the success of the students.
Pros
Casual work environment, friendly staff
Cons
No benefits, not a flexible schedule
Enjoyed my work with the children and parents I served
Transport RN Assistant, Special Ed Prog (Former Employee) –  Murrysville, PA 15668October 18, 2018
I worked in the field with little direct supervision from my manager, yet he was always there for me for support. The school district encouraged a team culture not only from within, but with other school districts.
Pros
Great school district to work for with many resources
Cons
split shifts
Worked as a substitute
Substitute Secretary/Library Aide/Greeter (Current Employee) –  Murrysville, PAJuly 7, 2018
Every position I filled in for was a good experience. All were friendly, supportive. Positions included exposure to student, parents, teachers, administrative staff.
Positive enviorment
Special Education Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Murrysville, PAMay 6, 2018
A school where everyone works together. A positive environment filled with loving staff. The teachers are respected & are wonderful with the students. An overall great place to work
Cons
No lunch break
Everone is friendly and helpful.
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Murrysville, PASeptember 8, 2017
I am a substitute teacher only. These questions are not applicable to me. I enjoy teaching. The school is extremely organized with regards to substitutes.. They have a substitute book with health problems of students, They have procedures for different levels of danger. It includes schedules, seating charts with pictures, rules and procedures. Everyone is friendly and helpful.
Pros
Students
Cons
Not knowing your schedule day to day.
Relaxed evironment
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Murrysville, PAMay 18, 2017
As a substitute teacher, I have to come in and regulate classes of anywhere from 15-70 students, grades k-12. This requires making sure all students are on task with what the teacher left for them that day, as well as making sure all students are adhering to all school rules.
no advancement
Custodian Substitute (Former Employee) –  Murrysville, PAMay 12, 2017
no advancement, favoritism; don't usually have to work any weekends; overtime is not distributed equally, most of the employees are easy to get along with
productive and fun workplace
Day to Day Substitute (Current Employee) –  Murrysville, PAFebruary 4, 2015
Great District with good atmosphere and helpful people. Great group of students who are engaged in the learning process.
Great
Middle School Cheerleading Coach (Current Employee) –  Murrysville, PASeptember 23, 2014
Determine my own practice schedule. Schools are not always supportive of cheerleading programs but this school supports as much as they can.