FRANKLIN REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT Employee Review

View all FRANKLIN REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT reviews

Enjoyed my work with the children and parents I served
Transport RN Assistant, Special Ed Prog (Former Employee) –  Murrysville, PA 15668October 18, 2018
I worked in the field with little direct supervision from my manager, yet he was always there for me for support. The school district encouraged a team culture not only from within, but with other school districts.
Pros
Great school district to work for with many resources
Cons
split shifts

Other FRANKLIN REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT Employee Reviews

A good work place
DIRECTOR TECHNOLOGY AND INFORMATION SERVICES (Current Employee) –  Murrysville, PASeptember 13, 2019
I am looking for an environment where decisions are made together with leadership, involving administrators, teachers, students, and community members. At the end of the day, we are all in education for the benefit for the children and responsible for providing them with the best education to be successful in the 21st century. Education is about the kids and I make every decision in their best interest,
Interesting place to work
Paraprofessional/Teacher's Aide (Current Employee) –  Murrysville, PAJuly 24, 2019
Good place to work, especially if you have children that are small. I do not have any children. Summers are off from work unless you want to work for ESY in the summer.