Frasco Inc. Employee Reviews in Burbank, CA

Do not work for them
Annonymous (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJanuary 3, 2019
THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY YOU CAN EVER WORK FOR. I started this job with little to no training. Slowly people started leaving the company while others were getting fired right and left. It started to look like an episode of the Twilight Zone... I could literally hear my own echo in that office let's put it that way. I felt like there was a huge case of favoritism, no culture whatsoever, and management just LOVED to throw all of their subordinates under the bus to make sure they looked like fine dimes in front of the CEO. As work was slow most days, there was this negative energy in the air as if your job was on the line. Day to day you would feel yourself being scrutinized by managers. Additionally, work is billable so you'd basically spend time doing Payroll's work and bill for all of the hours you worked. Let's not forget billing for the time it takes to use the bathroom. That's how insane it was! What's sad is that the job itself was interesting and I enjoyed it... however this company is falling apart. Save your time and mental wellbeing before applying to work for this job. It is beyond stressful with a lack of room for advancement.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Management, No Culture, Pay, Everything Else
Work is interesting, management is poor
INVESTIGATOR (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CASeptember 20, 2018
Pay is okay, but not for the amount of work that they want you to do.
Very little training or they just handed you a book and said, "read this and learn."
Supervisor and Manager were like bad cop and worse cop.
It's too bad too, because the job itself was interesting...I would not recommend anyone to work there.
Pros
The job itself was intersting, something new to learn each day
Cons
Management was poor, training was abysmal
It's a good company to work for
Junior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAAugust 23, 2012
I had a good working relationship with my co-workers and had learned a lot from my team.