Frasco Inc.

Frasco Inc. Employee Reviews for Annonymous

Found 1 review matching the search
Do not work for them
THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY YOU CAN EVER WORK FOR. I started this job with little to no training. Slowly people started leaving the company while others were getting fired right and left. It started to look like an episode of the Twilight Zone... I could literally hear my own echo in that office let's put it that way. I felt like there was a huge case of favoritism, no culture whatsoever, and management just LOVED to throw all of their subordinates under the bus to make sure they looked like fine dimes in front of the CEO. As work was slow most days, there was this negative energy in the air as if your job was on the line. Day to day you would feel yourself being scrutinized by managers. Additionally, work is billable so you'd basically spend time doing Payroll's work and bill for all of the hours you worked. Let's not forget billing for the time it takes to use the bathroom. That's how insane it was! What's sad is that the job itself was interesting and I enjoyed it... however this company is falling apart. Save your time and mental wellbeing before applying to work for this job. It is beyond stressful with a lack of room for advancement.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Management, No Culture, Pay, Everything Else
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frasco Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8