Frasco Inc. Employee Review

Productive work enviroment. Nice people at the company
Surveillance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAAugust 10, 2013
A typical day at work for me starts at 7:30 a.m. and ends at 5:00 p.m. I review investigative reports all day and supervise 13 investigators all day. I contact insurance adjusters and attorneys all day and provide them with a status report on their cases. I assign out new surveillance assignments everyday. The hardest part of my job is juggling phone calls all day. The most enjoyable part of my day is that everyday brings something new, with the variety of different cases that I oversee.
Pros
The company is very flexable for days off request.
Cons
There are some days when we are extremely slow from lack of cases.

Other Frasco Inc. Employee Reviews

Poor environment
No comment (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJanuary 15, 2019
No diversity. They want a specific "fit" and hire based on the "fit", not qualifications and education. Make sure you "fit in", i.e., youthful and do not threaten management.
Pros
Cons
Low salary, poor management
Do not work for them
Annonymous (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJanuary 3, 2019
THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY YOU CAN EVER WORK FOR. I started this job with little to no training. Slowly people started leaving the company while others were getting fired right and left. It started to look like an episode of the Twilight Zone... I could literally hear my own echo in that office let's put it that way. I felt like there was a huge case of favoritism, no culture whatsoever, and management just LOVED to throw all of their subordinates under the bus to make sure they looked like fine dimes in front of the CEO. As work was slow most days, there was this negative energy in the air as if your job was on the line. Day to day you would feel yourself being scrutinized by managers. Additionally, work is billable so you'd basically spend time doing Payroll's work and bill for all of the hours you worked. Let's not forget billing for the time it takes to use the bathroom. That's how insane it was! What's sad is that the job itself was interesting and I enjoyed it... however this company is falling apart. Save your time and mental wellbeing before applying to work for this job. It is beyond stressful with a lack of room for advancement.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Management, No Culture, Pay, Everything Else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frasco Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Frasco Inc. Reviews by Location