Fraser Engineering Employee Reviews

Fast pace environment
Plumbing Estimator/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAJanuary 2, 2018
Company covers all aspects of building mechanical systems. This company can estimate, engineer, and install most mechanical systems. The mechanics at Fraser are the some of the best in the field.
Pros
Great mechanics
Cons
Poor workplace culture
Good company to work for but the management is not engaged with what happens in the field.
Apprentice Pipefitter/Welder (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAFebruary 11, 2017
I enjoyed working for Fraser Engineering but often felt I was not valued as well as I should have been. I was stretched to work in areas that I was proficient in, but were not parts of my job title. I was required to work long overtime hours in places far from home with little to no compensation. At the end of the day they laid me off instead of some of their employees who come in drunk, steal from the jobsite, steal from the company, and trash talk the ceo.
Pros
Paid for pipefitting apprenticeship
Okay company...
Manager (Former Employee) –  Newton, MANovember 29, 2016
This company has great potential, under the right leadership. Working environment is okay, but the office morale could definitely use a boost. Most are over worked and have a hard time balancing work-life.