Frazier Farms

Frazier Farms Employee Reviews

United States24 reviews
Really great atmosphere mostly due to great customers. It is what you bring to it. Busy store, with a lot of great people working there. I learned a lot in my time there and grew a lot as a person. A great way to get plugged in to your community. The owners are great people. Sadly sometimes companies can lose their identity and the image they portray to the public becomes eroded behind the scenes when companies focus on the bottom line and lose sight of what makes them unique and human. Best job I’ve ever had though.
Pros
Diverse employees and customers, Feeling like a part of the community, building relationships, a lot to learn about nutrition/food
Cons
Losing it’s identity as a family owned store, increasingly corporate feeling, some (not all) upper/middle management shortcomings.
Pay is laughable. They will give you a raise right before minimum wage increases so they can match it. You'll be making as much as a new hire who scrubs the floors if you've been there for a year even. The assistant store managers for the most part are good, but the store directors are the worst. If you do become a manager, you'll be set up for failure unless you brown nose. Be prepared for empty promises and a schedule that comes out 2 days before the next week, so good luck at planning anything. 401k and health benefits are "there" but are probably the worst I've ever been offered at a job. The Frazier brothers are cool once you get to know them though.
Pros
Ways to advance in the company
Cons
No hierarchy, job titles don't mean much, pay is non competitive.
Frazier Farms always has great social energy, but the management is very cheap. Many people get their one dollar “raises” before minimum wage goes up. Their contracts are also very sketchy as some people weren’t even considered for a raise until almost 18 months. The management is very loose and it is very dependent on who is there for the day. Many unfair things can happen or put upon you, and if something like covid comes around there is zero compensation. Many people left Frazier because of lack of compensation for the obviously harder, strenuous work when compared to other jobs.
Pros
Fun people
Cons
Very cheap, you will never be compensated.
I’m actually the granddaughter of the two managers so my family and I got to take part in selling the corn no problem. It was hard at times and the weather wasn’t always great but it was fun, I learned to manage the money we earned as we counted it, and to appease to customers. It was definitely a physical job and we got dirty but I loved it!
Job seekers rely on your experience.
steady work. fun place to work in . if you like healthy meals than this is the place for you. staff is friendly and fair. and close to the beach. give it a shot.
I was really excited to work there at first cause of management. I learned fast it was a act, I worked in the kitchen, I would advise everyone to keep and they will work you to death. There is no sense of teamwork, your peers put you down & there's a lot of negative energy in the kitchen. There one girl that NAGS ALL THE TIME
Greet customers, talk recipes, check items, bag items, and say have a nice day. well supervisor was a very rude individual and constant made it uncomfortable to work there, he would try to play mind games with me, so I left the company before it got any worse. Felt very disrespected.
I really enjoyed all the customers I came across daily. I felt taken care of and actually developed strong relationships with frequent customers. Frazier Farms is an amazing company.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Short breaks
Great company to work for that is willing to work with you and train you in the ways of grocery life, you get what you put in. Clean and friendly work environment.
Pros
Great atmosphere and pace of work.
Cons
Not the best nor the worst company to work for.
Frazier Farms was a fun & productive & educational environment that everyone enjoyed working there every day. I worked there for over five years & would have worked for free if that had been an option because it was that inspiring just to be part of this company.
Pros
Enjoyed every moment working for this company
Got verbally abused by one of the managers, got right into my face and yelled at me invading personal space, the general manager said I deserved to be verbally assaulted with arrogant snot nose attitude!!

Managers in essence can do what they want with impunity!]

Frazier Farms management and Frazier owners are abusive, racist, lack any sense of justice.
Pros
Cons
Verbally abusive, violent, disrespectful, backstabbing management
Frazier farms has some of the worst managers and supervisors I have ever worked for. They play complete favorites and do not listen to their employees. Its kind of like its the employees vs the bosses and of course the bosses win everytime. If they dont like you, they cut your hours, even if you are a good worker. Pay is minimum, no benefits to non full time employees, which is a big majority. I do not recommend working for them. Shopping there is another thing, great store, but a lot of shady people.
Pros
Friend making
Cons
everything
The atmosphere is nice, as well as the employees. Although I am looking for work with better opportunities to grow. It is a good job to have when attending school because they will work with your schedule.
Pros
Nice people, good food, decent discount
Cons
Managers can be a bit unreliable at times
Decent enough place to work. Not a dream job, by any means. Good people, good food, plenty of hours (if you work hard). The management is cooperative, and friendly, for the most part. I wouldn't have been there for three or four years if it wasn't tolerable.
Pros
Good food.
Cons
Low pay
this company offers many product to the customers they have good deals and good food.work is always good there fun place to work it gets really busy every thursday and friday we have sales and good sales as well
Pros
good food good deals
Cons
long lines to checkout short breaks
its a fast paced friendly enviroment and its a good place to start for a basic minimal wage job. management is nice and friendly . workers are nice too.
great place to work well maintained. great staff and easy to get time off if needed. sick pay and vacation offered to full time employees. works around your schedule. easy to move up in the company.
I love working here. Every one is so happy and i love the customers energy. I, myself, am a very happy person so working around this environment on the daily is great! I wouldn't change a thing about my job
Pros
If I do overtime then yes, they will give me a 30 minute lunch.
Cons
I get a 10 minute break every two hours.
Everyday I encountered new challenges and learned the value of hands on physical labor. No two days in a row were the same and I am thankful for the lessons learned.
A typical work day consists of bullying and negative people. The staff are very biased and say very hurtful negative things. The managers can't be trusted to feel safe to talk to.
Pros
Breaks, Customers
Cons
Staff, Management, and lack of opportunities
best little mom and pop health food store which is slowly growing. great people, food, and management. lots of room to grow in this company if you stick with it.
Pros
everything
Cons
benifits