Frazier Farms

Frazier Farms Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Overall an okay job

Frazier farms was an okay place to work at. For being a health food store, they are pretty outdated in the way they don’t prioritize their employees and lack company culture. I feel the owners put too much care in ultimately making more money rather than becoming a better company. Fortunately, most of the employees and management were great people to work with.

Great customers and great coworkers mostly. Horrible management.

After working there for over 13 years as a loyal employee without a single write up or verbal warning, I was put on quarantine by my doctor who wrote HR a letter clearly stating that I was at high risk for Covid complications due to chronic asthma and history of pneumonia. After 8 cases and one employee death later, it was clear that the company was not concerned with any active measures to prevent the spread. They literally let a customer shop in the store with symptoms who refused to wear a mask, and fired my husband (also a 13+ year employee) for saying something. Soon after they deactivated my discount and without anyone contacting me, I emailed them to find out what had changed. They said that they decided to terminate me because essentially they didn’t want me to have my discount I’d earned while I had to quarantine. Raises were minimal, and upper management and HR were arrogant, reactionary, disloyal, and detached. The hardest thing was knowing what the company once was. Turns out the more you care and the more you make, the less job security you actually have. They are not concerned with cultivating an environment where hard work and loyalty are rewarded. If you want a job at minimum wage and you need a temporary place to work on your way to somewhere else, I guess this store would be an okay fit. This is not a job to plan your future with. At this point the values they project to customers are complete window dressing. Also if you are wondering there is no hazard pay during Covid.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Wages, job security, management

Great co-workers, not so store managers. Good summer job

Pay is laughable. They will give you a raise right before minimum wage increases so they can match it. You'll be making as much as a new hire who scrubs the floors if you've been there for a year even. The assistant store managers for the most part are good, but the store directors are the worst. If you do become a manager, you'll be set up for failure unless you brown nose. Be prepared for empty promises and a schedule that comes out 2 days before the next week, so good luck at planning anything. 401k and health benefits are "there" but are probably the worst I've ever been offered at a job. The Frazier brothers are cool once you get to know them though.

Pros

Ways to advance in the company

Cons

No hierarchy, job titles don't mean much, pay is non competitive.

Amazing people to work with, management is terrible.

Frazier Farms always has great social energy, but the management is very cheap. Many people get their one dollar “raises” before minimum wage goes up. Their contracts are also very sketchy as some people weren’t even considered for a raise until almost 18 months. The management is very loose and it is very dependent on who is there for the day. Many unfair things can happen or put upon you, and if something like covid comes around there is zero compensation. Many people left Frazier because of lack of compensation for the obviously harder, strenuous work when compared to other jobs.

Pros

Fun people

Cons

Very cheap, you will never be compensated.

Fun place with amazing managers!

I’m actually the granddaughter of the two managers so my family and I got to take part in selling the corn no problem. It was hard at times and the weather wasn’t always great but it was fun, I learned to manage the money we earned as we counted it, and to appease to customers. It was definitely a physical job and we got dirty but I loved it!

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

fun work place

steady work. fun place to work in . if you like healthy meals than this is the place for you. staff is friendly and fair. and close to the beach. give it a shot.

Avoid the kitchen

I was really excited to work there at first cause of management. I learned fast it was a act, I worked in the kitchen, I would advise everyone to keep and they will work you to death. There is no sense of teamwork, your peers put you down & there's a lot of negative energy in the kitchen. There one girl that NAGS ALL THE TIME

Over time it was stressfull alot of crime was happening.

Greet customers, talk recipes, check items, bag items, and say have a nice day. well supervisor was a very rude individual and constant made it uncomfortable to work there, he would try to play mind games with me, so I left the company before it got any worse. Felt very disrespected.

Amazing customers

I really enjoyed all the customers I came across daily. I felt taken care of and actually developed strong relationships with frequent customers. Frazier Farms is an amazing company.

Pros

Customers

Cons

Short breaks

Great place to work and gain experience.

Great company to work for that is willing to work with you and train you in the ways of grocery life, you get what you put in. Clean and friendly work environment.

Pros

Great atmosphere and pace of work.

Cons

Not the best nor the worst company to work for.

Jobs at Frazier Farms

See more jobs

Frazier Farms was a fun, & productive & educational environment that made everyone happy to work there every day.

Frazier Farms was a fun & productive & educational environment that everyone enjoyed working there every day. I worked there for over five years & would have worked for free if that had been an option because it was that inspiring just to be part of this company.

Pros

Enjoyed every moment working for this company

Verbally abusive violent backstabbing management

Got verbally abused by one of the managers, got right into my face and yelled at me invading personal space, the general manager said I deserved to be verbally assaulted with arrogant snot nose attitude!! Managers in essence can do what they want with impunity!] Frazier Farms management and Frazier owners are abusive, racist, lack any sense of justice.

Pros

Cons

Verbally abusive, violent, disrespectful, backstabbing management

Terrible managment and low pay

Frazier farms has some of the worst managers and supervisors I have ever worked for. They play complete favorites and do not listen to their employees. Its kind of like its the employees vs the bosses and of course the bosses win everytime. If they dont like you, they cut your hours, even if you are a good worker. Pay is minimum, no benefits to non full time employees, which is a big majority. I do not recommend working for them. Shopping there is another thing, great store, but a lot of shady people.

Pros

Friend making

Cons

everything

It is a fun job, and a good place to work for those who are full time students

The atmosphere is nice, as well as the employees. Although I am looking for work with better opportunities to grow. It is a good job to have when attending school because they will work with your schedule.

Pros

Nice people, good food, decent discount

Cons

Managers can be a bit unreliable at times

Decent enough place to work. Not a dream job.

Decent enough place to work. Not a dream job, by any means. Good people, good food, plenty of hours (if you work hard). The management is cooperative, and friendly, for the most part. I wouldn't have been there for three or four years if it wasn't tolerable.

Pros

Good food.

Cons

Low pay

productive and fun place to work

this company offers many product to the customers they have good deals and good food.work is always good there fun place to work it gets really busy every thursday and friday we have sales and good sales as well

Pros

good food good deals

Cons

long lines to checkout short breaks

fast paced friendly enviroment

its a fast paced friendly enviroment and its a good place to start for a basic minimal wage job. management is nice and friendly . workers are nice too.

productive

great place to work well maintained. great staff and easy to get time off if needed. sick pay and vacation offered to full time employees. works around your schedule. easy to move up in the company.

Love it!

I love working here. Every one is so happy and i love the customers energy. I, myself, am a very happy person so working around this environment on the daily is great! I wouldn't change a thing about my job

Pros

If I do overtime then yes, they will give me a 30 minute lunch.

Cons

I get a 10 minute break every two hours.

Farmhand

Everyday I encountered new challenges and learned the value of hands on physical labor. No two days in a row were the same and I am thankful for the lessons learned.

Very negative management, and horrible organization of store

A typical work day consists of bullying and negative people. The staff are very biased and say very hurtful negative things. The managers can't be trusted to feel safe to talk to.

Pros

Breaks, Customers

Cons

Staff, Management, and lack of opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frazier Farms. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Frazier Farms