Fred Meyer Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 2,496 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJoe Grieshaber62%approve of Joe Grieshaber's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
- HeadquartersPortland, OR
You’re seeing all 2,450 jobs at Fred Meyer because we can’t find any available jobs at Fred Meyer close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 6.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
Employees at Fred Meyer have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 309 questions about working at Fred Meyer. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Fred Meyer employees.
Insights from 1.3K Indeed users who have interviewed with Fred Meyer within the last 5 years.
Why would you be a good fit? Finding products on shelf. Take the lead!
Did I have transportation, was I self motivated.and past experience, cash handling, customer service.
It was different every time . The first interviewed was my coworker hired at the same time they asked her why she thought she would be a good fit. There is no right answer but I would suggest you don't lie or make up senarios because they want as real answers as possible. for me the questions were very different they were quite interested to know if I had any experience working retail I said no they then asked if faced with certain choices what would my decisions be again no right or wrong answers just answer as truthfully as possible
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Fred Meyer?Published on May 24, 2021
- Fred Meyer