Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Happiness rating is 61 out of 100

Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
It was ok. Managers are nice and helpful but unfortunately there’s some favoritism involved. New employees were not trained properly and it’s difficult to try working hard when you’re the only one really trying. Everyone’s nice, however, and it’s good to get some experience. Schedules are flexible and managers back you up when needed.
Management sucks only good thing is the hours. I learned a little bit about customer service. Typical day at work is pretty disorganized and messy. Overall people are nice.
I was very exciting to work here but after a while it just wasn’t as fun. it gets very stressful at time when the lunch and dinner rush begins.the managers were nice and kinda and respectful they weren’t that strict but Managers bragged about how much money they made in a day and hour and not very much went to employees. Also they aren’t very loyal they pay new employees more than loyal employees
Freddy's was one of the worst jobs I ever had. There was no real career advancement or raises. I worked there for about 8 months and was only given one raise which was given to everyone else so it wasn't based on performance or anything like that. Some of my coworkers had been working there for 2 plus years and were still in the same position and making the same wage. There were no real benefits except 50% off food when you worked and 25% when you weren't. If you were offered a job from any other fast food chain I would take that offer. Odds are they pay more and have better benefits.
Pros
Meal discount
Cons
Literally everything else
its fast food, management was fair, place was nice and fun work place/environment. Said Abdulrahman
Pros
free lunch great environment
Cons
none one person cant handle