FREEBIRD Stores, Inc. Employee Reviews

Productive environment and positive people
Customer Experience Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 20, 2018
Very fast growing company with wonderful people! There are a lot changes being made but it's great to be apart of a company that's taking off. My favorite part about working here is that everyone has a such positive attitude. The office is fun and casual but high energy and productive at the same time.
Pros
The people, the location, and the shoes!
Fun Atmosphere meaning serious business
Customer Experience Specialist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 15, 2018
Quickly growing company. Incredibly fun atmosphere. Everybody is a go-getter. Sometimes you can have a couple of angry customers, but easy to overcome!
Pros
Free snacks!
Fun and productive working environment!
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 14, 2018
I have worked for FREEBIRD for 4 months and really enjoyed it. The culture is relaxed, yet gets things done. Everyone is kind and productive, and always willing to help you out! It is expected you work hard, but have fun doing it. It is a very fast paced company that is growing quickly. I expect growth here will continue as the brand gains traction! The interview process is smooth and easy! All I would do is be prepared to have them make an offer, just incase! I recommend working here to my friends regularly. Plus yay- SHOES!
Pros
Snacks, Culture, Employee Discount
Growing Company
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 14, 2018
Fashion companies in Colorado are rare, which makes Freebird so special. I have seen so much growth in this company in the last 6 months. This is the time to join- it is taking OFF!

The best part of working at this company is the people we work with! I enjoy coming to work everyday because of these people and they inspire me to work harder. And the shoes are amazing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FREEBIRD Stores, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

FREEBIRD Stores, Inc. Reviews by Location