Freedom Auto Sales

Working at Freedom Auto Sales: 20 Reviews

United States20 reviews

When arriving to any job, you are to be ready to work, make the best out of it and work hard to be productive during your jobs, if not your productivity will not be good and your job could result in failure. When a job is not doing good you are to help come up with some idea to make it better for your self and your peers.

Good people great sales manager

Fair place to work manager very understanding . Supplies right materials for the job great group to work with . Management and sales appreciate your work

Freedom Auto Sales insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging

Ummm NO!

Good luck when it’s slow. The company has you sign for your commissions earned and then only pay you hourly. BTW. Hours have to be paid back. Kinda shotty way of doing business. Also management doesn’t advertise. They expect you to be a marketer. And if your sold car has problems they have you deal with the customer ruining the relationship and chances for repeat/referrals.

Pros

Nobody cares what you do.

Cons

Everything else

Financially profitable and stress free work environment

Freedom is a great place to work if you are energetic, hungry to succeed and enjoy selling cars. We take the drama out of what big box stores require with CSI and make the profit to enjoy a comfortable life with minimum stress in the work environment.

Great place to work........Employees are good people and fun to work with.....Facility is clean and modern....Great selection of pre-owned vehicles at fair prices....

Watch people sit around and sleep at there desk. while you are outside sweating. Wouldn't go back.

Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Freedom Auto Sales, I think there is none.ManagementIn general, managers at Freedom Auto Sales Haha they think they are god and dont care about you. They lie to your face.OverallMy experience working at Freedom Auto Sales tought me to trust no one.

Retirement Home for Salesmen.

For customers they took care of them well but for the salesperson there is intentionally no money in any cars. You will only make minimum wage no matter how hard you try and you have to pay it back with their shady accounting. They refuse to tell you how much you make off of each sale and they'll tell you to wait to see your paycheck. I owed them over $3,000 when I left. Everyone else that does make money is family or a long time friend of the owner. Don't waste your time. I saw one customer my first week and only one or two customers after each week. That's busy for them. It's like a retirement home for old salesmen.

Pros

Good customer care

Cons

No Money

productive- fun environment

Great work place. Busy but not stressful. Great boss. Loved going to work daily. Collection of payments, runs for office supplies, auction days, a/p, a/r etc.

Run

You don’t want to work here. Cars are junk and Management are liars. They don’t take care oabout the customers. Be prepared to call a tow truck. They just want your money.

Pros

Run

Cons

Run

Great clientele,wonderful customer service reputation...but poor executive management

Great place to work at but the upper management is and will run the dealerships into the ground! Kind of hard to run a company when you haven’t mastered all the steps for your position!

Pros

Owners are good people and will do what it takes!

Cons

The Office manager overseeing both properties is severely u trained and lacking experience!

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Freedom Auto Sales?

job is over she closed the doors

She closed the doors because she was not able to keep her cars off of the lot because she hired someone who did not have a clue what he was doing and he let her go bankruptcy

Work duties were great

I enjoyed working atmosphere and the fellow employees. My employer respected me and was very friendly and supportive. I liked the generous pay for working one day and they were flexible with my schedule.

Bad

Bad they will treat you like, complete disrespect. The management has no concern for the safety of the employees. The only thing they care about is profit.

Very good place to work

a typical day at work, having calls from customers about their payments and make arrangements, I love having that connection with all the customers, Learned how a dealership runs, didn't have any experience but I manage to get the hang of it fast, the was no hard part of the job. Everyday was something different and exciting.

Sales

Great place to work. New management new attitude. We have great hours with time off. We have a team that works well together

Management creates an extremely hostile work environment daily.

Could be a nice place to work and make money selling cars, but it isn't.

Productive with a family feeling environment

fast past days in a enjoyable environment. Everyone is very close and everyone is treated fairly. I Always look forward to clocking in.

Great place to work. Staff was fun to be around through my shift.

fun, challenging, and stressful at times. I would go oback to work for them anytime (assuming the market picked up)

great family ora.... helping others..

Great guys to work for. They were awesome during family crisis and life changing events.

Pros

free lunch, various perks

Productive,with low esteem employees

You will work long hours.The pay plan changes a lot customer -company relationship poor

Pros

productive, no pressure

Cons

pressure only when meeting payroll, long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Auto Sales. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits