Freedom Financial Network Employee Reviews

n/a
Corporate Sales Trainer (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 19, 2019
The interview process was very easy. I met with management and was asked to come back a second time to meet with a Sr. VP. The salary was commensurate with my experience.
Freedom Financial Network
Administration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 5, 2019
Freedom Financial Network is a good place to work. Fun environment with a balanced workplace culture. They reward their employees and maintain a professional atmosphere.
Pros
Nice Management Team
very accomodating
Payment Remittance (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 1, 2019
Just a great place to work. Management is very supportive. Empowered to do your job the best possible way. No hardcore micromanaging. Great area. Centrally located.
Pros
free lunches, great owners, great managers, good support, no micromanagement
Great Company
Vice President Settlement Negotiations (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 17, 2019
This was one of the best jobs I ever had. The owners are awesome and the culture and drive is great. They are very employee focused. My drive was to build a great team to drive results for our clients in order to change their lives to the positive.
Pros
Great Company
My daily funcions
Loan Process and Document Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 16, 2019
Process loan applications on our existing client with sister company, with possible eligibility on credit consolidations loan. Process all documents needed from Income to Bank statements and Tax filing documents. Prepare documents to match application information for underwriting review and approvals meeting guidelines and bank regulations. Meeting all department expectations in processing on a daily basics. Assist supervisor in additional tasks such as mentoring new hires, add procedures to our daily use checklist guide and complete contract process for the release of funding.
Depends on whom you report to
Data Scientist (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAJanuary 14, 2019
Some managers are super good and considerate. But not all of them are kind. This is a company by 2 partners. The partners are making a lot of money, but they are not generous about benefits for the employees.
Nice place to work but no advancement options
Underwriting Assistant Admin (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 14, 2019
I was a temp associate and my situation might be different. I came into a job title that didnt exist. My work did not take me the whole day so I became increasingly bored all the time. I kept asking for stuff to do any didnt really get much. They didnt want to waste time training me I guess. I tried to teach myself a lot to get leverage and have something to do. Honestly they only gave an offer of one permenant job and it paid less. The people were great here. Pay isnt good from what I hear about the other departments. Honestly I like the atmosphere.
Pros
Friendly people, free coffee
Cons
Lack of organization, little advancement options amd low pay
Nice place to work
Settlement Processing Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 12, 2019
This company is a great place to work and really wants to see their employees succeed. They have pretty good benefits and are flexible to work with the employees.
my day
C+ Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 3, 2019
Review clients open enrolled accounts and begin process of negotiating or verifying account info to negotiate a settlement for the debt. Would then need to communicate with the client as to the agreed upon payoff
Pros
Well compensated, flexable hours
Cons
Management not all on same page, lack of leadership
Great place to work if you put in the effort, you'll do well
Loan Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 2, 2019
Extremely busy, client and process focused, sales environment. Lacking in work/life balance. Team I work with is highly talented and money motivated. It's an enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Contests, monthly meals provided, employee funded employee support fund, we genuinely care for, and support one another.
Cons
Lacks work/life baLance.
good work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 30, 2018
I spend the entire day on the phone helping clients graduate from our debt settlement program. I assist with withdrawals/deposits/deferrals and educating clients on their program and how to be successful
Pros
pretty relaxing work environment
Cons
pay is terrible
Lip service paid to company values; management struggles with organizational issues
Full Stack Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 14, 2018
Company founded with great values and vision, but not able to follow thru upon growth and drowning in management issues. Core values are adhered to... when convenient.
change of comp plan 4 times since iv been there
Loan Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 12, 2018
no work life balance.. they kept cutting pay but expected you to work more. They drive out a lot of employees to customer service and just keep hiring more people that wil do the job cheaper.
A program that constantly evolves for the benefit of the client
Customer Service / Client Advocate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 3, 2018
-From the moment you come in til end of the day it is a not -stop task
of bringing clients to the other side of their program.
-I've come to learn that it is very easy to find yourself in financial
problems.
It requires the client advocate to explain to the client that the process
to fix their financial situation is not so easy.
-The management did their best to help the employees;whether it
would be a client/advocate misunderstanding or a personal problem.
-There was lot of favoritism.
A lot of the opportunities within the department were never
advertised to give other people a chance at advancing.
-Knowing that I help a significant amount of client become debt free
Pros
Free Lunches, Team Meeting
Cons
Schedule Adherence, Favoritism
Too competitive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 27, 2018
I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone. Everything about the place was fishy. Only a few select individuals were able to make any kind of good money.
Overall good place to work
Administrative and Internal Support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 10, 2018
good pay and benefits. Good location. Lots of room for advancement. expanding tremendously. new locations, lots of perks.Management was amazing when I started in 2011.
Great peer place
Coach (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 30, 2018
Great family environment between lower level employees, managers do not care about the employees. HR aids in covering up sexual harassment events and does not have the average employees well being in mind. Managers get promoted by stepping on their subordinates and doing everything unethical in business this includes . Honesty and integrity will get you fired so try to play the game and don't bring your morals, empathy or compassion.
Pros
Exceptional benefits, free lunch
Cons
Micromanagers, power hungry, low morals, no empathy
A company that actually cares
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 22, 2018
There is no way I could stress how much this company cares about the customers and their employees. When I started, I didn't have the proper clothes and management helped me buy them, didn't have to pay them back. They had a company lunch, but I am allergic to chicken and that is what they had... they gave me money to order something else that I could eat. When I worked there, I was getting paid $14.00/hr. All while the calls where the same repetitive thing over and over and over again, you were doing stuff that actually helped people instead of doing stuff that hurt people.
Pros
Work-life balance, great managers, great trainers, great co-workers, fair wages
Great Culture
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 19, 2018
The culture at Freedom is great, and allows you to give back to the community. I enjoy the daily work I do and am able to make daily numbers consistently.
I liked Freedom, but I wasn't happy there:
Debt Negotiator then Certified Debt Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 11, 2018
At Freedom, the company and the job was great. However, the communication between departments was lacking to say the least. Also, it seemed like the customer service had a hard time reaching clients to get approval for things. It was very annoying as a negotiator getting the best possible settlement for a client and then customer service only trying to call the client once or twice then sending only emails. In the end you would end up without a settlement and out all the time you put into helping that client. Usually the problems that the company has is because of iffy customer service agents.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Financial Network. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.4InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Freedom Financial Network Reviews by Location