Freedom Financial Network Employee Reviews

My daily funcions
Loan Process and Document Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 16, 2019
Process loan applications on our existing client with sister company, with possible eligibility on credit consolidations loan. Process all documents needed from Income to Bank statements and Tax filing documents. Prepare documents to match application information for underwriting review and approvals meeting guidelines and bank regulations. Meeting all department expectations in processing on a daily basics. Assist supervisor in additional tasks such as mentoring new hires, add procedures to our daily use checklist guide and complete contract process for the release of funding.
Nice place to work but no advancement options
Underwriting Assistant Admin (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 14, 2019
I was a temp associate and my situation might be different. I came into a job title that didnt exist. My work did not take me the whole day so I became increasingly bored all the time. I kept asking for stuff to do any didnt really get much. They didnt want to waste time training me I guess. I tried to teach myself a lot to get leverage and have something to do. Honestly they only gave an offer of one permenant job and it paid less. The people were great here. Pay isnt good from what I hear about the other departments. Honestly I like the atmosphere.
Pros
Friendly people, free coffee
Cons
Lack of organization, little advancement options amd low pay
Great peer place
Coach (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 30, 2018
Great family environment between lower level employees, managers do not care about the employees. HR aids in covering up sexual harassment events and does not have the average employees well being in mind. Managers get promoted by stepping on their subordinates and doing everything unethical in business this includes . Honesty and integrity will get you fired so try to play the game and don't bring your morals, empathy or compassion.
Pros
Exceptional benefits, free lunch
Cons
Micromanagers, power hungry, low morals, no empathy
A program that constantly evolves for the benefit of the client
Customer Service / Client Advocate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 3, 2018
-From the moment you come in til end of the day it is a not -stop task
of bringing clients to the other side of their program.
-I've come to learn that it is very easy to find yourself in financial
problems.
It requires the client advocate to explain to the client that the process
to fix their financial situation is not so easy.
-The management did their best to help the employees;whether it
would be a client/advocate misunderstanding or a personal problem.
-There was lot of favoritism.
A lot of the opportunities within the department were never
advertised to give other people a chance at advancing.
-Knowing that I help a significant amount of client become debt free
Pros
Free Lunches, Team Meeting
Cons
Schedule Adherence, Favoritism
A company that actually cares
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 22, 2018
There is no way I could stress how much this company cares about the customers and their employees. When I started, I didn't have the proper clothes and management helped me buy them, didn't have to pay them back. They had a company lunch, but I am allergic to chicken and that is what they had... they gave me money to order something else that I could eat. When I worked there, I was getting paid $14.00/hr. All while the calls where the same repetitive thing over and over and over again, you were doing stuff that actually helped people instead of doing stuff that hurt people.
Pros
Work-life balance, great managers, great trainers, great co-workers, fair wages
Cons
Great place to work if you put in the effort, you'll do well
Loan Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 2, 2019
Extremely busy, client and process focused, sales environment. Lacking in work/life balance. Team I work with is highly talented and money motivated. It's an enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Contests, monthly meals provided, employee funded employee support fund, we genuinely care for, and support one another.
Cons
Lacks work/life baLance.
I liked Freedom, but I wasn't happy there:
Debt Negotiator then Certified Debt Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 11, 2018
At Freedom, the company and the job was great. However, the communication between departments was lacking to say the least. Also, it seemed like the customer service had a hard time reaching clients to get approval for things. It was very annoying as a negotiator getting the best possible settlement for a client and then customer service only trying to call the client once or twice then sending only emails. In the end you would end up without a settlement and out all the time you put into helping that client. Usually the problems that the company has is because of iffy customer service agents.
my day
C+ Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 3, 2019
Review clients open enrolled accounts and begin process of negotiating or verifying account info to negotiate a settlement for the debt. Would then need to communicate with the client as to the agreed upon payoff
Pros
Well compensated, flexable hours
Cons
Management not all on same page, lack of leadership
good work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 30, 2018
I spend the entire day on the phone helping clients graduate from our debt settlement program. I assist with withdrawals/deposits/deferrals and educating clients on their program and how to be successful
Pros
pretty relaxing work environment
Cons
pay is terrible
High paced environment
Negotiations Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 26, 2018
A typical work day depends on the mood of my bosses sometimes it's fun sometimes it's reactive. The management does not care about its employees they are fake and only care about themselves. The hardest part of the job is dealing with my uncaring bosses. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping my clients.
Pros
Above average money
Cons
Uncaring Management
One of the best companies to work for
Director of Education (Former Employee) –  ChicagoSeptember 11, 2018
As an in house remote sales rep, I got steady leads. Maintained performance in top 3 for years. Would still be there if the FTC did not over regulate the industry, making future employment needed to relocate whhich I could not do.
Pros
Total Freedom in working environment
Cons
Limited lead availability
Lip service paid to company values; management struggles with organizational issues
Full Stack Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 14, 2018
Company founded with great values and vision, but not able to follow thru upon growth and drowning in management issues. Core values are adhered to... when convenient.
The company help others
Client Support Advocate (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 13, 2018
The company is to good to work for. You get to help client in their future finance. The company is like a family. It also fun to work for.the company is growing and one of the best place to work
Pros
free lunch one month, famliy night and christmas party
Cons
the job can be strussfull
Cut Throat Company
Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 29, 2018
Freedom Debt Relief is a debt negotiations/consolidation company which provides debt relief options to its customers. No loyalty to its employees. This is a high stress low paying job where employees literally fight and argue over accounts and creditors.
Pros
Cons
Cut throat, dog eat dog environment
change of comp plan 4 times since iv been there
Loan Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 12, 2018
no work life balance.. they kept cutting pay but expected you to work more. They drive out a lot of employees to customer service and just keep hiring more people that wil do the job cheaper.
Overall good place to work
Administrative and Internal Support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 10, 2018
good pay and benefits. Good location. Lots of room for advancement. expanding tremendously. new locations, lots of perks.Management was amazing when I started in 2011.
Nice place to work
Settlement Processing Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 12, 2019
This company is a great place to work and really wants to see their employees succeed. They have pretty good benefits and are flexible to work with the employees.
Extremely Stressful environment, poor management
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 1, 2018
Extreme favoritism retalition based manangment unreliable for improvement.lie based company to customers. Poor communication with management. If you speak your mind even when given permission and what was said was unlikes they will retaliate against you. Management talks behind your back . They can go months without hr spokesman and management has favoritism on who there willing to help.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Favoritism And will retaliate
work hard get paid
Debt Consultant, Sales (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAJune 14, 2018
Debt consultants can earn alot of money however to do so you must work overtime hours and deal with alot of stress not only from the clients but from the company itself. Please note that taking sick time or vacation for any length of time can negatively affect your performance the next month as you will essentially need to rebuild your pipeline.
Freedom was a great start
Payment Research Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 10, 2018
Freedom was a great start to my working career just received my BA in psychology and it was one of the first jobs that took interest in me.Great experience for my first job.
Pros
Great supervisors
Cons
Management decisions could be better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Financial Network. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight