Freedom Financial Network Employee Reviews

Overall good place to work
Administrative and Internal Support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 10, 2018
good pay and benefits. Good location. Lots of room for advancement. expanding tremendously. new locations, lots of perks.Management was amazing when I started in 2011.
Great peer place
Coach (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 30, 2018
Great family environment between lower level employees, managers do not care about the employees. HR aids in covering up sexual harassment events and does not have the average employees well being in mind. Managers get promoted by stepping on their subordinates and doing everything unethical in business this includes . Honesty and integrity will get you fired so try to play the game and don't bring your morals, empathy or compassion.
Pros
Exceptional benefits, free lunch
Cons
Micromanagers, power hungry, low morals, no empathy
A company that actually cares
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 22, 2018
There is no way I could stress how much this company cares about the customers and their employees. When I started, I didn't have the proper clothes and management helped me buy them, didn't have to pay them back. They had a company lunch, but I am allergic to chicken and that is what they had... they gave me money to order something else that I could eat. When I worked there, I was getting paid $14.00/hr. All while the calls where the same repetitive thing over and over and over again, you were doing stuff that actually helped people instead of doing stuff that hurt people.
Pros
Work-life balance, great managers, great trainers, great co-workers, fair wages
Great Culture
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 19, 2018
The culture at Freedom is great, and allows you to give back to the community. I enjoy the daily work I do and am able to make daily numbers consistently.
I liked Freedom, but I wasn't happy there:
Debt Negotiator then Certified Debt Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 11, 2018
At Freedom, the company and the job was great. However, the communication between departments was lacking to say the least. Also, it seemed like the customer service had a hard time reaching clients to get approval for things. It was very annoying as a negotiator getting the best possible settlement for a client and then customer service only trying to call the client once or twice then sending only emails. In the end you would end up without a settlement and out all the time you put into helping that client. Usually the problems that the company has is because of iffy customer service agents.
The company help others
Client Support Advocate (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 13, 2018
The company is to good to work for. You get to help client in their future finance. The company is like a family. It also fun to work for.the company is growing and one of the best place to work
Pros
free lunch one month, famliy night and christmas party
Cons
the job can be strussfull
One of the best companies to work for
Director of Education (Former Employee) –  ChicagoSeptember 11, 2018
As an in house remote sales rep, I got steady leads. Maintained performance in top 3 for years. Would still be there if the FTC did not over regulate the industry, making future employment needed to relocate whhich I could not do.
Pros
Total Freedom in working environment
Cons
Limited lead availability
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Upland, CASeptember 6, 2018
Being part of this brokerage is like a small family. The Owner leads by example and his door is always open if you have any questions, help or advice.
Pros
Great leadership
Cons
No benefits
Cut Throat Company
Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 29, 2018
Freedom Debt Relief is a debt negotiations/consolidation company which provides debt relief options to its customers. No loyalty to its employees. This is a high stress low paying job where employees literally fight and argue over accounts and creditors.
Pros
Cons
Cut throat, dog eat dog environment
High paced environment
Negotiations Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 26, 2018
A typical work day depends on the mood of my bosses sometimes it's fun sometimes it's reactive. The management does not care about its employees they are fake and only care about themselves. The hardest part of the job is dealing with my uncaring bosses. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping my clients.
Pros
Above average money
Cons
Uncaring Management
Great place
Loan Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZ 85282August 20, 2018
This company was a great company to work for. The pay is excellent, they offer free food once a month, and the work week is a solid 40 hours with opportunity to work overtime.
Pros
Great pay
Freedom was a great start
Payment Research Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 10, 2018
Freedom was a great start to my working career just received my BA in psychology and it was one of the first jobs that took interest in me.Great experience for my first job.
Pros
Great supervisors
Cons
Management decisions could be better
Great Job
Negotiations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 2, 2018
Loved working at freedom for the first 2 years and had a great time all around. A new VP was hired and he made large changes that changed the culture making the environment a tad toxic so I left.
Pros
Great pay, great people, great benefits
Friendly competition
Loan Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 19, 2018
I love my department because of the team I am on. My managers are quick to recognize talent and work. My peers are super supportive and motivating. Everyone gets along and works together to reach goals.
Pros
Lunch incentives, bonuses
Cons
Low salary, short lunch break
Good company
Sales Account (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 28, 2018
You get out of life, what you put into it. This is the definition of working for FDR. If you pay attention in training, focus on your source material, and take the job seriously, you can move pretty quickly up the ladder. Just be ready to put the work in.
work hard get paid
Debt Consultant, Sales (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAJune 14, 2018
Debt consultants can earn alot of money however to do so you must work overtime hours and deal with alot of stress not only from the clients but from the company itself. Please note that taking sick time or vacation for any length of time can negatively affect your performance the next month as you will essentially need to rebuild your pipeline.
Freedom
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 4, 2018
It started off good as some sales jobs do and promises were made and not delivered on. The culture is going way down hill and trending in wrong direction. Poor management
Extremely Stressful environment, poor management
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 1, 2018
Extreme favoritism retalition based manangment unreliable for improvement.lie based company to customers. Poor communication with management. If you speak your mind even when given permission and what was said was unlikes they will retaliate against you. Management talks behind your back . They can go months without hr spokesman and management has favoritism on who there willing to help.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Favoritism And will retaliate
This company takes advantage of their customers and of their employees
Negotiator Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 29, 2018
Dont work there. This company does not appreciate their employees and treats them badly. They make promises they cant keep and micromanage people to the extreme.
Pros
Cons
Too many
Best job ever
Workforce Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 30, 2018
Best job ever changed my life would recommend job to anybody who’s looking for a great career . Voted best job in 2018 loves there employees .........

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Financial Network. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight