Freedom Financial Network Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Account Executive/Debt Specialist (Former Employee) –  ArizonaOctober 3, 2017
Compensation is very good. Very fast paced environment with a great culture. the best management I have been under. Values employees mind and skills as well as input..
Everyday work for Freedom
Client Advocate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85044September 18, 2017
I liked 95% of what Freedom offers except for the pay its ok but it could bet a lot better meaning if you compare what others company's are paying in the same field as Freedom Financial you would be upset.
Pros
Great place to work 1 of the best jobs I've ever had period.
Cons
The pay for what you do chould be alot better.
ok place to work
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 14, 2017
I worked in C+ for 18 months you do the same thing every , it becomes very repetitive. Management likes to spin how good everything is going but behind the curtain its a mess. They are deathly afraid of there banking partner closing them down. Loans are expensive for there clients and you are required to close alot.
Heart and Dollar Sign
Negotiation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 2, 2017
I love working here and just need a change of pace. The people are friendly. The owners care about their employees and believe fully in their product.
Productive and fun
Operations Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZ 85282September 1, 2017
They care about their employees and they make sure you are always getting what is needed out of the company. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a job and always looking to grow
Competitive and compensated well
Debt Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 25, 2017
The hardest part of the job was not being able to help everyone I spoke to when they weren't qualified to enter our program. I also couldn't handle working so many hours as a single mother that needed daycare for my two toddlers.
Pros
Many rewards
Good pay, little opportunity
Client Advocate (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 22, 2017
Although the pay was competitive, as all call centers are, there was no room for growth within the company unless you suck up to just about all the managers. Work is very repetitive.
Helping People
Team Leader Customer Service/Client Contact Team (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 11, 2017
This industry is a tough work do to the emtions envolved. It's very difficult when you are working with people who are on the verge of bankruptcy and trying not to go down that path.
Great job, fun, fair, great career advancement
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 7, 2017
Great job, fun, fair, great career advancement.
Had to leave due to moving. If you can take 60 inbound calls its literally perfect. The pay is compared to other job in the area to remain competitive
Pros
Catered Food
Cons
60 and up inbound calls
Fun environment
Senior Human Resource Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 27, 2017
Overall Good place to work. Really enjoyed co-workers. Company lunches are really good as well. However, HR leadership team needs to be better. Needs to be open to new ideas.
Benefits
Cons
HR Department Leadership
Challenging, fast-paced, yet rewarding
Senior Settlement Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 24, 2017
Freedom ownership took good care of their Sacramento employees before that entire office was closed in March 2011 due to unforeseen circumstances. I have nothing negative to say, nor any regrets, about my experience with Freedom. When my family faced tragedy and hard times, ownership, management and co-workers rallied to help us out of their own free-will. Grateful to have been part of the Freedom Financial Family.
Na
Negotiations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 21, 2017
Freedom was a good company to work for, they were very flexible, but I didn't believe in the program they were selling, I felt they were ripping customers off and I didn't like that and didn't want to be part of it.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Hours
It's pne of the best jobs that I've ever had and I like most all of my co-workers it's just a great place to work overall.
Client Advocate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85044July 18, 2017
Freedom really takes care of their employees in many different ways by providing lunches at least once a month and other things like water bottles, Coffee Cups, car visors, jackets, family fundays and more.
Pros
Full benefits, flexible schedules, lot's of Overtime
Cons
The adherence policy
worst company ever
Associate (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 17, 2017
Mangement has no clue
Shady unethical business practices
Unhealthy work environment, stinks like mold
Blind leading the blind
There is nothing good to say about this place
It's a job
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 3, 2017
All of management fake it to make it without actually being knowledgeable and getting the job done. There is so many errors that occur that are swept under the rug. Blackball capital, never think that being knowledgeable will get you promoted or acknowledged. Brown-nosing is the key to a promotion even if have no knowledge of the company operations.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Poor training
Good place if you don't mind bad senior management
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 24, 2017
Constantly changing comp plan, management just sits in their office and stares at the computer screen, and you don't know from day to day what is going on. The CEO entrusted their Tempe division to someone who is completely full of themselves. Rarely even responding to a "hi" in passing through the building. Lots of egos.
Pros
Average+ pay, people actually want to do their job, lower level management
Cons
Upper management, company direction, job security
Awsome place, great staff
Head Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Grand Blanc, MIJune 8, 2017
We had lots of laughs in between the serious times with this job, I totally loved going to work every day. There was always something new going on, a new situation with every borrower. I would still be working there if my husband hadn't retired from his job and we moved north.
Great company.
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 6, 2017
Great company overall. New management came in and the culture of the company began to shift. Still a great place to work though. If you work hard you will make a lot of money.
N/a
Operation Support Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 6, 2017
I think it was a good company to work for. There was plenty of room for advancement. If you came in to do your job there was nothing stopping you from success.
Pros
Free Meals, Parties, Advancement, Pay
Questionable ethics
Settlement Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 22, 2017
Work was stressful. Lots of customers are not helped by the company and are put into a worse situation than before they started the program. It was difficult telling customers that thought were done with the program that in fact they owed a lot more money to creditors.
Pros
Free lunch once a month. Contests
Cons
See above

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Financial Network. Our community is ready to answer.

Freedom Financial Network Reviews by Location