Freedom Financial Network Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Friendly competition
Loan Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 19, 2018
I love my department because of the team I am on. My managers are quick to recognize talent and work. My peers are super supportive and motivating. Everyone gets along and works together to reach goals.
Pros
Lunch incentives, bonuses
Cons
Low salary, short lunch break
Good company
Sales Account (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 28, 2018
You get out of life, what you put into it. This is the definition of working for FDR. If you pay attention in training, focus on your source material, and take the job seriously, you can move pretty quickly up the ladder. Just be ready to put the work in.
work hard get paid
Debt Consultant, Sales (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAJune 14, 2018
Debt consultants can earn alot of money however to do so you must work overtime hours and deal with alot of stress not only from the clients but from the company itself. Please note that taking sick time or vacation for any length of time can negatively affect your performance the next month as you will essentially need to rebuild your pipeline.
Freedom
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 4, 2018
It started off good as some sales jobs do and promises were made and not delivered on. The culture is going way down hill and trending in wrong direction. Poor management
Extremely Stressful environment, poor management
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 1, 2018
Extreme favoritism retalition based manangment unreliable for improvement.lie based company to customers. Poor communication with management. If you speak your mind even when given permission and what was said was unlikes they will retaliate against you. Management talks behind your back . They can go months without hr spokesman and management has favoritism on who there willing to help.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Favoritism And will retaliate
This company takes advantage of their customers and of their employees
Negotiator Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 29, 2018
Dont work there. This company does not appreciate their employees and treats them badly. They make promises they cant keep and micromanage people to the extreme.
Pros
Cons
Too many
Best job ever
Workforce Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 30, 2018
Best job ever changed my life would recommend job to anybody who’s looking for a great career . Voted best job in 2018 loves there employees .........
Great place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 19, 2018
Great place of employment the culture is absolutely amazing from the mangers to the staff to the employees on the floor. Was very nervous about working at call center they made it completely normal.
Great place to work hands down
Debt Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 4, 2018
I could go on and on about this company they are voted best place to work every year just a great company the owners take pride in taking care of their employees
Pros
Free lunches every Thursday
Cons
Could match more on 401k
Growing, fun place to work
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 9, 2018
FDR has wonderful benefits, room to grow and endless opportunities.They reward loyal employees, throw elaborate parties, often cater lunches and offer friendly competition. Great place to work!
Overall good place to work
Consolidation Plus Negotiations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 23, 2018
Overall good place to work if you are self motivated and can manage yourself. Some managers are great, others are awful and be prepared for constant change.
Nice Place
Debt Consultant II (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 22, 2018
I enjoy working there younger crowd. Company is growing fast so they are going through some of the growing pains. Some decisions by management I don't think are thought all the way through
Pros
Employee friendly
Disappointing
Manager Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 16, 2018
I joined the company being promised advancement and mentorship. I was provided neither during my tenure. My boss had NO decision making ability and was a VP in title only. The founders control everything and don't care about employees making decisions or having any ability to influence the company. Terrible place to work if you are a thinker, wish to improve your workplace or care overall about your work.
Great work place
Debt Settlement Negotaitor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 14, 2018
I was able to work at my own pace. Self time management is required and the company and team that I worked on was great.
I started and received about 4 raises within a very short time.
Pros
Great office parties
Stressful
Negotiations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 12, 2018
One of the most stressful jobs i’ve ever had. Once you even get in contact with the right person to negotiate there is still a whole back & forth process that can take up days even weeks to even get an actual response to move forward with the account. Bonus is not great & hourly pay they lower it after the 3rd month. The managers don’t pay much attention, they give horrible lists of accounts to call on. They’re system to finding accounts is all disorganized, its a MESS. Alot of the times I had to ask for help & even when I did they would always interrupt my questions by side talking to someone passing down the aisle or leave to talk to them & then come back, it was very unproffesional. Did not make me feel like a place where I wanna come to everyday.
Cons
Healthcare, vacation time, management, computer system
work culture is pleasant
Underwriter (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CAFebruary 12, 2018
Get files from processor and underwrite files. Evaluate each client to see if they are qualify for a loan. I learned how to use salesforce. Work place culture is pleasant
Very Very Shadey Company
Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 5, 2018
I was a top negotiator for the company and was making $10-12,000 per month. Then without any notice they cut every ones pay. Mine happened to be by $6000-7000 per month. Then if you complained, they tell you to deal with it, or else they make your life miserable. If you weren’t a top rep, you are invisible. I was very happy at first because I was successful and they treat you like gold. But it is all smoke and mirrors, they are a cut throat company that rips off their clients and pretends to care about their employees. I tried to ask them to ease into a pay cut because I couldn’t afford my bills and now have debt and a ruined credit score. They do not care and they have done this over and over to former employees. They build you up and then break you down.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Terrible management that has no idea how to manage a team, most the employees know more than the managers
Productive and great company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 31, 2018
Overall, Freedom Financial Network was a great company to work for. It offered great benefits for employees and a great work environment. management was always very helpful and considerate of employees.
Pros
great benefits, free lunches every month
Cons
clients can be very rude at times
Good Company to work for
Account Receivables/Accounts Payable for Bills.com (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CAJanuary 30, 2018
Fun company to work for, everyone is a team player. We have once company luncheon and have company outing.

Big turn around in company, we also have another office in Tempe, AZ.
Desk job
Sr. Negotiations Specialist / Client Services (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 29, 2018
Sit at desk all day and TALK TO creditors and Banks all day for commission.

have to take 30min breaks, or more.

the longer your break the longer you may need to stay before clocking out.
Pros
management is good, and work life balance is ok, all the over time you need is aavaliable at times.
Cons
cut throat a dog eat dog mentallity is needed to work there, for your commission

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Financial Network. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight