Freedom Forever Employee Reviews

Worst solar job held ever
Site Auditor (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAApril 7, 2019
Just make sure that you don’t over stress about the extremely unorganized management that will probably fire you after two weeks. Lack of communication and desire to properly understand employees, as well as very limited ability to receive support on weekends and most weekdays
Pros
They provide doughnuts at orientation
Cons
Big group of hipsters who don’t know how to work together
last minute work
Warehouse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dublin, CAJanuary 9, 2019
I would walk into work finding out I'm taking a long road trip. Driving in the mountains in the dark because management didn't communicate. There was countless times where I was on dangerous roads while it was dark and rainy just because of some miscommunication.
Growing Company with Great Culture
Full Time Employee (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CANovember 19, 2018
This a a great place to work. The culture is very positive and people help each other. The owners are here everyday working hard. The company is growing so new opportunities are constantly becoming available. Compensation is in line with industry standards but benefits could be more robust.
Pros
Team Culture, Growth, Company Health
Cons
Minimal Benefits
Lack of leadership
Monitoring Manager (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CAOctober 21, 2018
They hire alot people with very little expernice that tell expernice what to do. If you're looking for a field position I would say this is a good company, anything to do with the office, do not work here. The person running everything just plans meetings but actually do any work, and she promotes her friends quickly and fires hardworking people. Wish this company well but if they stick with who they have they are going to fail badly. And it will be the owners faults for letting it happen.
Pros
Office ounches
Cons
Force to do other peoples work and they get the credit.
Fast paced and Fulfilling Work Environment
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CASeptember 21, 2018
If you are seeking a fast paced, energetic, fun, friendly, flexible, collaborative and supportive work environment, Freedom Forever is the place for you!
Productive work place
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CASeptember 2, 2018
Start of the day was 8 am - 5 pm typically. Overtime was required if the job was needed. The culture of the job was good. I enjoyed working at Freedom Solar, the employees and sales people were always a pleasure.
Lead Solar Installer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 3, 2018
Good company one of the best one that I have ever worked for. Lots of room to move up the ladder. Wish everybody the best in there solar career at freedom
Freedom forever
Environmental, Health and Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJune 27, 2018
This is a fly-by-night company that doesn't care about it's employees or safety. They are greedy and the place is a rotating door of people coming in and going out. Terrible benefits, terrible pay, and no loyalty. They say they have an open door policy but when you try to talk to management about concerns that door is slammed in your face. They "exercise" employees "at-will" employment on a dime and fire you with no reason. Stay away from this company they won't be around long based on how they treat their employees.
Pros
Cons
Read above
Corporate doesn't care
Site Auditor (Former Employee) –  Fowler, CAJune 8, 2018
Freedom Solar does not choose to follow all laws, does not pay their employees honestly and puts the safety of its employees at risk. I worked on roofs for several months and was never provided Personal Fall Protection Equipment. Company takes short cuts to increase profit. There is a culture of drug use at the company.
Regular lunches for team morale
Commissions Analyst (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CAMay 8, 2018
Company owners are great - and want the best for the company and everyone. Management is very poor; hence a very high turn over rate in Accounting Dpt
Pros
Visionary CEO
Cons
High turn over rate
Engaging and challenging work that allowed me to show my true strengths
AMINISTRATIVE SALES MANAGER/CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYMay 8, 2018
As a leading Sales Manager, my primary responsibilities were to commence out-bound cold sales calls, as well as deal with in-bound customer care and sales. I was responsible for meeting a weekly quota, which I always exceeded. Becoming a fulltime solar sales associate as well as handling all marketing and consumer needs; I increased sales goals by over 300%, pioneering the necessity for the company to scale drastically while I was employed. I opened and closed the office every day and as such was responsible for the day-to-day sales operations, including training and managing my own team of marketers. I also took on the task of creating and designing each customer’s solar system for accessibility of accessing and monitoring their system on the computer and on their smart phone. To date, I am currently running the satellite office here in Nassau County. I have been making outbound lead calls to book and sell both commercial and residential solar systems.
Pros
Being a team leader and training/promoting/hiring within.
Cons
No health insurance or room to grow
Productive and fun place to work with
Installer (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CAApril 20, 2018
Happy to support clean energy. Great travels and fun people to work for. Hard work, lots of hours. They take care of you. Beautiful part of working there was setting everything up for day's of work.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Hot weather conditions
Productive and competitive workplace
Roof lead (Current Employee) –  Dublin, CAMarch 14, 2018
A typical day at work would be installing panels on metal,composition,and tile roofs. I learned you got to be a fast learner.The management was good but at times there would be materials missing for the job so we would have to drive to home depot or go to warehouse to get it.The culture was very good I had no problem with anybody.The hardest part of the job was traveling and lack of sleep after working very long hours.The best part of the job was getting it done and looking at what you completed to get it done.
Pros
benefitd
Cons
short breaks, traveling, lack of sleep
Great company with lots of opportunity
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Murrieta, CADecember 7, 2017
Great management, the departments work well together and bring a positive environment. The culture is awesome, we have holiday parties, competitions, and potlucks almost every month. Management strives to be the best so they push their employees to be the best and live up to their potential, whether it is providing them with good reads or with a one on one or team training's to help employees grow. This company is growing rapidly so there is a high demand but with the team we have here at Freedom nothing can hold us back!!
Pros
Benefits, Holiday PTO, Vacation PTO, Culture
Entry Level (Current Employee) –  Murrieta, CADecember 6, 2017
This place is great! Great people and positive atmosphere to be in. Really love working in my department. There is lots of room for growth. Been here over a month now.
Do not work here
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CANovember 15, 2017
Company culture is extremely toxic. Company does not abide by local and state construction laws.
Management allows bullying, have seen physical violence when an employee is fired.
Fast-paced and Friendly Work Environment
Design Team Member (Current Employee) –  Murrieta, CANovember 14, 2017
Freedom Solar has by far been the best place I have ever worked. The management really take an interest to make sure that, as an employee, you are being used to the best of your ability. They always prefer to promote within if possible, and since we are growing there is always room to move up. I did not know anything about Solar Energy before working here and I was amazed at how my coworkers took me under their wing, so to speak, to teach me what it has to offer the world. The hardest part of the job for some, would have to be the fast-paced environment and needing to be dedicated to doing your part, but if you are highly organized, you love what you do and you learn quickly, this is the best place to be.
Pros
Earned Lunches, Room for growth, Everyone loves to be here.
Cons
Fast-paced, takes lots of energy, and you have to be dedicated to doing your part
Great place to move up within the company
Operations Auditor (Current Employee) –  Murrieta, CANovember 14, 2017
I have worked at Freedom for almost 2 years and have been able to move up in position and salary a few times. As the company grows so do the benefits which I very much appreciate. I feel like hard work is recognized and valued. Freedom has been loyal to me and has earned my loyalty as well. This company is doing great things within the solar industry and am proud to be a part of it!
Pros
Company outings and lunches
Cons
No 401k, Profit Sharing or Life Insurance
A Great Place to be for me
Dealer Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Murrieta, CANovember 14, 2017
I came here from another Solar company that trained me well, but paid very little. I have now been with Freedom for over a year, with great treatment from management and coworkers, Great Pay, Benefits, and have had the chance to advance, grow and learn more. Also had 2 raises in a years time! If you work hard, you are rewarded, and that's what it's all about!
Great place to start your Career!
Management (Current Employee) –  Murrieta, CANovember 14, 2017
Awesome place to advance your career. So much room for growth. If you work hard, it pays off. Very fun atmosphere as well. Everyone gets a long and works as a team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Forever. Our community is ready to answer.