Freedom Forever
53Below average

Freedom Forever Employee Reviews

United States94 reviews
Featured review
Freedom Forever selected this as a representative review
At first I wasn't too sure what to expect but after my first week I was beyond excited to be a part of this company. My role takes place in the marketing department and this is one of the best marketing teams I have ever been a part of. Management is beyond nice and truly wants to set you up for success. Not only do they want you to excel but they want to dig deep and figure out what it is you're passionate about and put you on more projects that align with that passion. I am thankful to be a part of Freedom Forever.
September 7, 2020
The more sales the more commission. The company was expanding to las vegas and logistics hopefully has been updated. Great support co workers were great.
October 16, 2020
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us ! We are always trying to provide excellent service to our employees and we thank you for your kind words.
For these examples, we paired a good and bad phrase together. This shows how a personal adjective you might be using can be easily replaced by job-related specifics. Notice that while the "Good" version feels softer, it actually gets the point across more clearly.
October 9, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are sorry you had a bad experience with us. We will continue to learn and improve from comments like yours.
This company is taking the experiences that we all have had at other solar companies, and using it to be the best solar company in the country. They have learned from mistakes in the past. The management team makes sure that we employees, have all of the resources to make our office operate efficiently. From my experience at Freedom Forever, the pay rates are extremely competitive.
Pros
Supportive Managers, Relaxed Atmosphere, Insane Growth Potential
Cons
No 401K
October 2, 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are always trying to provide excellent service and we are glad you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your kind words. Freedom is constantly striving to revamp our employee benefits.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Freedom Forever is an awesome company that has great staff as well as leaders. I have seen the team grow a lot and the processes that are put in place by the leaders are helping to sustain that growth. There are opportunities for advancement, but you have to be able to excel and be a team player in order to advance(that should be true anywhere you go). Extensive knowledge of the solar industry is also being passed along internally as well as externally(Podcasts, Learning apps etc.). Great company to be apart of
Pros
Great teammates, passion for solar, collaborating with different departments
Cons
401 k, Lack of departmental bonuses when goals are met
October 2, 2020
We’re happy to learn that you had a positive experience with us and want to thank you for sharing it and helping us spread the word! Freedom continues to work on revamping it's benefits.
Freedom Forever is growing very fast! If you are willing to be dedicated, and adapt to new processes as we grow, there is a ton of opportunity. They have great plans to stay relevant as market leaders to continue expansion.
October 2, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us and others. Thank you for being a valued employee.
Since joining the Freedom Team I have felt nothing but welcomed. Great team of professionals. The work environment is a fun yet professional place. Everyday I was wake up excited to come to work.
Pros
Competitive pay, Fun work atmosphere
Cons
None thus far.
October 2, 2020
The company is very professional and care about they’re employees fully , the upper management come out and check on employees and see what they’re up to and reward them for they’re improvement, plenty of room for growth , I’m very satisfied with the company and everything it had to offer me #FreedomFOREVER
October 2, 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback! We always aim to provide excellent service and we are glad you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your kind words.
The people I work with daily here in the office are great. Upper management just sees us as replaceable units. To the point that they've changed the install crews from crew leads names to just numbers.I've been here over 3 years and still make the same pay I did when I started. There's no compensation for a job well done. Complaints fall on the deafest of ears, actually they probably just fall at the feet of management and never make it to their ears.
Pros
My coworkers
Cons
Management, lack of compensation.
September 25, 2020
This company is a joke, they are highly unorganized. The management is only for themselves. At best you will last a year. They use people to build up their departments and then fire the people that built it. They prefer to pay the less experienced to save themselves some money. Run don't walk the other way.
Pros
Employees
Cons
Everything else
September 7, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. The last thing we ever want to do is disappoint anybody. We are sorry you had a bad experience with us. We will continue to learn and improve from comments like yours.
I would recommend Freedom Forever to anyone. It's a great place to work with very positive, hard-working people. The leadership team is very motivating and flexible.
September 7, 2020
I've worked in the solar industry for over a decade and have seen the best and the worst of management. I love working at Freedom Forever because the leadership truly values the opinions of their employees and is working tirelessly to innovate and improve our processes, software, and communication. I'm impressed with the number of female leaders in the company which you don't often see in construction industries. Like any profession, you get what you put into it, and there is a requirement to work hard and achieve a lot, but I feel like I am definitely rewarded for my efforts.
Pros
Company growth and opportunities
October 2, 2020
I've worked at Freedom Forever for over a year and this company is growing - FAST! If you're looking for a fast paced environment with room to grow in your career then this is the place for you. This company has a diverse team of skilled individuals who are ready to share what they know and help expand your knowledge of the solar industry. Great place to work!
September 7, 2020
I currently work in customer support and even with the increasing demand in calls from our customers, every day I learn something new about our company and the solar industry as a whole. Freedom Forever is not perfect by any means, however, management will help you succeed as long as you are clear in your intentions with the company. If during your interview you set a goal of being somewhere, management will give you all the tools needed to succeed and it is up to you to build your success. Overall, I am grateful for what Freedom has given me and taught me along the way. I can't wait to see where we go as a team!
Pros
Management Cares, Fun and supportive co-workers
Cons
There can be some stressful days (but it is worth it)
September 7, 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are always trying to provide resources to our employees and are glad you feel what you do with us. Thank you for your kind words.
Great place to work, people arebrelaxed and believe in having a good time while making their goals. They understand what's going on in the world and try to help with being flexible.
Pros
Family oriented and understanding company
Cons
Parking situatio
September 7, 2020
The Leadership at Freedom Forever is very strong. They have a vision for success which is evident by their continued growth in the solar industry. Success and celebrations are always shared with employees which makes me feel like part of the family! I'm glad to be a part of Freedom Forever!
Pros
Forward thinking, autonomous and fun work environment, game rooms and personal celebration acknowledgement
Cons
Running out of space due to the unbelievable growth of the company!
September 7, 2020
We’re happy to learn that you are having a positive experience with us and our Leadership. We want to thank you for sharing it and helping us spread the word! You are a valued Freedom Forever family member.
Freedom Forever has quickly become more than just a place of work for me. The management is always there to answer my questions, give feedback and provide the necessary leadership. The team is also very collaborative and gets work done.
Pros
Work/life balance is there. Great team communication. Rewarding work.
September 7, 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are always trying to provide excellent service and resources to our employees. We are glad you are having a great experience with us. Thank you for your kind words.
They tell you to do your work and if you get stuck, ask question. You could spend the time to do your work, not necessarily stuck but just need time to think of a solution, the management would think you are taking your time and not playing a team player and asking questions. They tell you to do something but don't give you any directions. The management is often too busy with meetings and no time to explain things in details, and if you really need their help explain some things to do your job they say you are incompetent. Not really a good place to work in.
Pros
Pays well for Software Developer
Cons
Not appreciative
August 3, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. The last thing we ever want to do is disappoint anybody. We are sorry you had a bad experience with us. We will continue to learn and improve from comments like yours.
This place is a very toxic working environment all the way up to higher mgmt down to your peers. Mgmt does not have the maturity to appropriately handle toxic people and curve their bad behaviors. The Owner laid off a bunch of people right before the Xmas holiday 2019 and made it clear that it was his decision because the employees were slackers. However, many of those slackers worked through their lunches for him. Over worked and under appreciated is more accurate. During a company meeting after the layoff aka Purge the VP held a note pad and pen, looking around at people while the owner spoke, she pretended to make notes as a form of intimidation. Despicable behavior. Some of the people that were laid off were brought back, wait I thought they were slackers. Talk about sending mixed messages. If you enjoy a little bit of drama and gossip, well how about the Marketing Mgr singing happy birthday to the Owner in a Marilyn Monroe/JFK style in front of the entire company. Tacky and unprofessional. The sales reps lie to homeowners and trick customers into signing a contract under the pretense of it being a permission to run a quote. The owner and Director are aware of this behavior from sales. If you can live with yourself knowing that homeowners are lied to than this is the job for you. If you apply for a job they will quickly respond because they are desperate due to the high turn over.
Pros
short commute, challenging work
Cons
benefits, lack of communication, poor mgmt, micromanagement, no path forward, no parking
August 3, 2020
We appreciate your time and feedback. We truly lament any bad experiences you had while working with the Freedom family. We are always trying to do a better job and this kind of feedback is useful in helping us improve. This feedback is reviewed regularly, so please rest assured that your comments will not be ignored. Thank you.
Good people who work for the company. However, leadership is poor. They award the wrong individuals, do not give credit where credit is due. Very bad culture to work in. HR can’t even stick around. Owners are not involved in the ethics of the company, leaving it very political and based on internal friendships. The people here would never make it outside this company. The industry will tear them up.
Pros
Some of the staff are good people who walked into the disaster and just need a job and work it
Cons
Unethical, poor leadership, micromanagement from inexperience and unqualified leaders - they wouldn’t make it anywhere else, political, favoritism, leeches
July 1, 2020
The last thing we ever want to do is disappoint anybody. We are sorry you had a bad experience with us. We will continue to learn and improve from comments like yours. Please share your observations with our HR team so any potential issues may be addressed. Thank you for your feedback.
I worked a year with this company and the work environment is toxic . They co workers like to talk behind people's back. They know how to work, but they like to talk to much mess. Co workers will just stand around not sweating like a real worker should be and wants everything the easy way. They like to promise things and will not fulfill their promises such as raises and bonuses. friendly and office managerment
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
Toxic Work Environment
July 1, 2020
We are sorry you had a bad experience with us. We will continue to learn and improve from comments like yours. Please visit our profile for contact information to share your observations with our HR team so any potential issues may be addressed. Thank you for your feedback.