Freedom Forever
Happiness rating is 55 out of 100

Freedom Forever Employee Reviews in Temecula, CA

There has been a ton of growth recently. However with that growth comes growing pains. There are a ton of inefficiencies and not a lot goes into fixing those issues. All decisions are made to push out more numbers which results in the quality suffering. There isn't a lot of room for growth as well.
Pros
Bonus
March 12, 2021
Thank you for providing this feedback. We are growing rapidly and we are trying our best to get through the growing pains. The last thing we ever want to do is disappoint anybody. We are sorry you had a bad experience with us. Please feel free to reach out and share your observations with our HR team so any potential issues may be addressed. Thank you for your feedback. We will continue to learn and improve from comments like yours.
This has been the best experience I have ever had working for a company lots of opportunity to move up what you put in is what your get out of it. If you show up expecting to do the minimum that's what you will get and how you will be treated, but if you come in motivated and ready to make changes you will Excell. Everyone I have met here have all been moving up and doing great things 10/10 would recommend
If you want to work somewhere where they treat you like dirt and underpay you and yell at you on a daily basis, not to mention like failing inspections this is the place for you! If you want to work by yourself and complete a tie in because the install crew lied and didn’t finish this is the place for you! Do you want to want to replace 40 tile on a roof because the installers don’t care because you have to replace them then you found your company!
Pros
Cons
Overworked, underpaid, lots of driving, unclear tasks, unreasonable expectations, rude management, belittling, no movement for growth unless you play politics
March 12, 2021
Please feel free to reach out and share your observations with our HR team so any potential issues may be addressed. The last thing we ever want to do is disappoint anybody. We are sorry you had a bad experience with us. We will continue to learn and improve from comments like yours.
Overall, Freedom Forever is a great place to work. I really enjoy the culture here and appreciate that a majority of young professionals are paving the way. The company’s overall growth has been impressive the last few years, which has in-turn created many opportunities for internal growth. I’ve worked for a few different solar companies and this one by far, has the most professional environment.
Pros
Flexible schedule, collaborative work environment, work culture
Cons
No 401k, expensive healthcare
March 15, 2021
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are proud to announce that Freedom Forever now has 401k! We are always trying to set our employees up for success and we're thrilled to know that we provide excellent service. We are glad you had a great experience with us.
It was a good team on my first year, until they hire a new CFO who doesn’t the know the flow of the business. A manager who doesn’t even know how to record AR receipts, doesn’t know DR and CR in QB Banking. One by one terminating the original team who worked hard to clean their AR, AP, financial reports, tax, inventory from 2014 to current 2017. It’s a new thing to me and I won’t learn anything if I have these kind of management. Later, CEOs were really disappointed because, yes indeed, they don’t know what they’re doing.
Pros
CEOs are good people. They are generous in many ways.
Cons
All is well.
March 12, 2021
We are glad you had a great experience with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a positive message. We are working very hard to set our employees up for success and we're thrilled to know that we provide excellent service.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Since joining FF August of 2019 I have not had a single complaint toward this company or its leadership. I was met with motivating and hard working co workers who did everything to make me feel comfortable and appreciate the Freedom way. I have been able to show my skillset and feel confident in my position here at Freedom, with that also being noticed for my hard work and being promoted 2 times since then. I am now in a great leadership role and looking to continue my self growth and growth of this amazing company. I encourage everyone who is thinking about joining the team to come in with a positive outlook because thats exactly what youll get. I appreciate my time and my team so far and look forward to the future!
Pros
Game room/ work life balance/ Company values
Cons
Some benefits that I know we can work on
January 8, 2021
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are always trying to set our employees up for success and we're thrilled to know that we provide excellent service. We are glad you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your kind words.
I've been with Freedom Forever for 2.5 years, in these past years I have been promoted 3 times and have experienced amazing career development. I have been able to build an amazing team of recruiters that are absolute superstars, the best I've ever worked with. Together, we've built an amazing culture in our department, everyone brings something unique to the table that contributes to our team's success. Although we have huge initiatives and challenging goals to meet year round, I wouldn't trade it for anything- with this team anything is possible!I have a great support system in our VP of Operations, as busy as she is she always makes time for me and not only listens to me, but really takes the time to understand any concerns or challenges our team faces, and immediately partners with me to create solutions. She values the work our recruiting team puts forward and what we bring to the organization. I believe our Talent Team is seen as a valued partner to the business by our leadership team and I do feel valued as an employee. My experience has been positive overall, there is always room for growth for every company and as part of the Management team, it is my responsibility to always create an environment for my team that encourages collaboration, respect, integrity and quality. I hope our managers always take the responsibility of being in a leadership role seriously and strive to create a safe, supportive and inclusive environment for our employees. They are our most valuable asset!
Pros
Culture, growth opportunities, career development, great industry, my amazing team.
Cons
401k plan would be nice, I understand it will be rolled out soon
January 8, 2021
Congratulations on your promotion! Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience! We work very hard to set our employees up for success. We are always trying to provide excellent service and we are glad you are having a great experience with us. We are currently working on providing better benefits to all employees. Thank you for your kind words.
This job pays you based off the performance of how someone else dose there job if they don't sale u don't get paid out commission they stress you out about hitting sometimes impossible quotas and from 1 week to the next it's uncertain if you will have a job by the eom the work environment is full of drama personal affairs become work affairs and makes the work place unhealthy the only good thing is the leniency on attendance this is not a good place for ppl with anxiety or mental health issues the stress is overwhelming and they don't pay enough for what they expect you to accomplish they expect everyone to perform at the level of the top perform but insist not to pick up any bad habits there is definitely favoritism from upper management and the owners right hand assist is rude if you choose freedom forever good luck 👍 you'll soon see everything I've mentioned here.
Pros
Leniency with attendance
Cons
Toxic work environment, pay, unrealistic expectations, & stressful
December 11, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are sorry you had a bad experience with us. The last thing we want to do is disappoint somebody. Our HR staff is always available to talk and provide assistance. We will continue to learn and improve from comments like yours.
I am coming up on my second year with Freedom Forever. This is the fourth and by far the best solar company I have worked with. My colleagues are always supportive and there is a true camaraderie like no other I've seen. The management style is geared toward giving unmatched support to the teams that not only invites but encourages teams to evolve and reshape the mold. Through this pandemic, Freedom Forever has seen tremendous growth, and given me the opportunity to continue to support my family in uncertain times. For this I am truly grateful. I have seen many employees, among myself, be recognized for their work and given the opportunity to advance their careers. One of my favorite things is seeing the passion and experience people bring to the workplace and at Freedom Forever I see it every day. This company is going all the way!
Pros
Camaraderie among co-workers, challenging and supportive environment, strong business model, lead by example leadership, constantly evolving.
Cons
Limited close parking
January 15, 2021
We’re happy to know that you had a positive experience with us and want to thank you for sharing it and helping us spread the word! We now have another headquarters building open now so we now have plenty of parking spaces.
I started at Freedom Forever in June 2020, smack in the middle of the pandemic. My department welcomed me with open (yet socially distant) arms, and continues to be supportive. Management has put in the effort to prepare me for the job, continuously supports me, and gives thorough and regular feedback. Being a remote worker the few months with only 3 days of in-office training hasn't hindered my learning, connections, growth, or achievement with Freedom. I'm confident in my work and the product I'm putting out which wouldn't be possible without great management and procedures. I feel very happy about my switch to Freedom and look forward to the many years ahead that I see myself continuing with Freedom Forever and all the opportunities I know are available for me.
Pros
Over-the-top game room at HQ, flexible, supportive
November 6, 2020
This company is a joke, they are highly unorganized. The management is only for themselves. At best you will last a year. They use people to build up their departments and then fire the people that built it. They prefer to pay the less experienced to save themselves some money. Run don't walk the other way.
Pros
Employees
Cons
Everything else
September 7, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. The last thing we ever want to do is disappoint anybody. We are sorry you had a bad experience with us. We will continue to learn and improve from comments like yours.
I would recommend Freedom Forever to anyone. It's a great place to work with very positive, hard-working people. The leadership team is very motivating and flexible.
September 7, 2020
We’re happy to learn that you had a positive experience with us and want to thank you for sharing it and helping us spread the word!
I've worked in the solar industry for over a decade and have seen the best and the worst of management. I love working at Freedom Forever because the leadership truly values the opinions of their employees and is working tirelessly to innovate and improve our processes, software, and communication. I'm impressed with the number of female leaders in the company which you don't often see in construction industries. Like any profession, you get what you put into it, and there is a requirement to work hard and achieve a lot, but I feel like I am definitely rewarded for my efforts.
Pros
Company growth and opportunities
October 2, 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are always trying to provide excellent service and we are glad you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your kind words.
I've worked at Freedom Forever for over a year and this company is growing - FAST! If you're looking for a fast paced environment with room to grow in your career then this is the place for you. This company has a diverse team of skilled individuals who are ready to share what they know and help expand your knowledge of the solar industry. Great place to work!
September 7, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us and others. Thank you for being a valued employee.
I currently work in customer support and even with the increasing demand in calls from our customers, every day I learn something new about our company and the solar industry as a whole. Freedom Forever is not perfect by any means, however, management will help you succeed as long as you are clear in your intentions with the company. If during your interview you set a goal of being somewhere, management will give you all the tools needed to succeed and it is up to you to build your success. Overall, I am grateful for what Freedom has given me and taught me along the way. I can't wait to see where we go as a team!
Pros
Management Cares, Fun and supportive co-workers
Cons
There can be some stressful days (but it is worth it)
September 7, 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are always trying to provide resources to our employees and are glad you feel what you do with us. Thank you for your kind words.
At first I wasn't too sure what to expect but after my first week I was beyond excited to be a part of this company. My role takes place in the marketing department and this is one of the best marketing teams I have ever been a part of. Management is beyond nice and truly wants to set you up for success. Not only do they want you to excel but they want to dig deep and figure out what it is you're passionate about and put you on more projects that align with that passion. I am thankful to be a part of Freedom Forever.
September 7, 2020
Great place to work, people arebrelaxed and believe in having a good time while making their goals. They understand what's going on in the world and try to help with being flexible.
Pros
Family oriented and understanding company
Cons
Parking situatio
September 7, 2020
The Leadership at Freedom Forever is very strong. They have a vision for success which is evident by their continued growth in the solar industry. Success and celebrations are always shared with employees which makes me feel like part of the family! I'm glad to be a part of Freedom Forever!
Pros
Forward thinking, autonomous and fun work environment, game rooms and personal celebration acknowledgement
Cons
Running out of space due to the unbelievable growth of the company!
September 7, 2020
We’re happy to learn that you are having a positive experience with us and our Leadership. We want to thank you for sharing it and helping us spread the word! You are a valued Freedom Forever family member.
Freedom Forever has quickly become more than just a place of work for me. The management is always there to answer my questions, give feedback and provide the necessary leadership. The team is also very collaborative and gets work done.
Pros
Work/life balance is there. Great team communication. Rewarding work.
September 7, 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are always trying to provide excellent service and resources to our employees. We are glad you are having a great experience with us. Thank you for your kind words.
They tell you to do your work and if you get stuck, ask question. You could spend the time to do your work, not necessarily stuck but just need time to think of a solution, the management would think you are taking your time and not playing a team player and asking questions. They tell you to do something but don't give you any directions. The management is often too busy with meetings and no time to explain things in details, and if you really need their help explain some things to do your job they say you are incompetent. Not really a good place to work in.
Pros
Pays well for Software Developer
Cons
Not appreciative
August 3, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. The last thing we ever want to do is disappoint anybody. We are sorry you had a bad experience with us. We will continue to learn and improve from comments like yours.
This place is a very toxic working environment all the way up to higher mgmt down to your peers. Mgmt does not have the maturity to appropriately handle toxic people and curve their bad behaviors. The Owner laid off a bunch of people right before the Xmas holiday 2019 and made it clear that it was his decision because the employees were slackers. However, many of those slackers worked through their lunches for him. Over worked and under appreciated is more accurate. During a company meeting after the layoff aka Purge the VP held a note pad and pen, looking around at people while the owner spoke, she pretended to make notes as a form of intimidation. Despicable behavior. Some of the people that were laid off were brought back, wait I thought they were slackers. Talk about sending mixed messages. If you enjoy a little bit of drama and gossip, well how about the Marketing Mgr singing happy birthday to the Owner in a Marilyn Monroe/JFK style in front of the entire company. Tacky and unprofessional. The sales reps lie to homeowners and trick customers into signing a contract under the pretense of it being a permission to run a quote. The owner and Director are aware of this behavior from sales. If you can live with yourself knowing that homeowners are lied to than this is the job for you. If you apply for a job they will quickly respond because they are desperate due to the high turn over.
Pros
short commute, challenging work
Cons
benefits, lack of communication, poor mgmt, micromanagement, no path forward, no parking
August 3, 2020
We appreciate your time and feedback. We truly lament any bad experiences you had while working with the Freedom family. We are always trying to do a better job and this kind of feedback is useful in helping us improve. This feedback is reviewed regularly, so please rest assured that your comments will not be ignored. Thank you.