Freedom Forever
53Below average

Freedom Forever Employee Reviews for Auditor

Featured review
Freedom Forever selected this as a representative review
At first I wasn't too sure what to expect but after my first week I was beyond excited to be a part of this company. My role takes place in the marketing department and this is one of the best marketing teams I have ever been a part of. Management is beyond nice and truly wants to set you up for success. Not only do they want you to excel but they want to dig deep and figure out what it is you're passionate about and put you on more projects that align with that passion. I am thankful to be a part of Freedom Forever.
Official response from Freedom Forever
September 7, 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are always trying to provide excellent service and we are glad you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your kind words.
Just make sure that you don’t over stress about the extremely unorganized management that will probably fire you after two weeks. Lack of communication and desire to properly understand employees, as well as very limited ability to receive support on weekends and most weekdays
Pros
They provide doughnuts at orientation
Cons
Big group of hipsters who don’t know how to work together
Freedom Solar does not choose to follow all laws, does not pay their employees honestly and puts the safety of its employees at risk. I worked on roofs for several months and was never provided Personal Fall Protection Equipment. Company takes short cuts to increase profit. There is a culture of drug use at the company.
I have worked at Freedom for almost 2 years and have been able to move up in position and salary a few times. As the company grows so do the benefits which I very much appreciate. I feel like hard work is recognized and valued. Freedom has been loyal to me and has earned my loyalty as well. This company is doing great things within the solar industry and am proud to be a part of it!
Pros
Company outings and lunches
Cons
No 401k, Profit Sharing or Life Insurance
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.