Freedom Forever

Freedom Forever Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Featured review
Freedom Forever selected this as a representative review
At first I wasn't too sure what to expect but after my first week I was beyond excited to be a part of this company. My role takes place in the marketing department and this is one of the best marketing teams I have ever been a part of. Management is beyond nice and truly wants to set you up for success. Not only do they want you to excel but they want to dig deep and figure out what it is you're passionate about and put you on more projects that align with that passion. I am thankful to be a part of Freedom Forever.
Official response from Freedom Forever
September 7, 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are always trying to provide excellent service and we are glad you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your kind words.
I was caught in the "purge" and terminated because I didn't meet the expectations or standards. How was I supposed to know what to expect when no one knew how I was supposed to do my job. Things I was told to say or do would change frequently. The week I was let go I mentioned we need to get this issue resolved so I know what to get done and to succeed. I guess not training me was better and decided to let me go. I didn't even get my 90 day review and was there for 4 months. So if you don't get a review don't think you're doing a good job. At least I wasn't always in the game room all the time... and once I was let go I also found out I was getting paid less than the other Customer Service Representatives when they first started off.
Pros
Free lunch, amazing coworkers
They make promises in the beginning that never seem to materialize. They will Fire you at the drop of a hat. They don’t seem to understand the word fair
Pros
Cons
Don’t have a heart attack. They will fire you
As a leading Sales Manager, my primary responsibilities were to commence out-bound cold sales calls, as well as deal with in-bound customer care and sales. I was responsible for meeting a weekly quota, which I always exceeded. Becoming a fulltime solar sales associate as well as handling all marketing and consumer needs; I increased sales goals by over 300%, pioneering the necessity for the company to scale drastically while I was employed. I opened and closed the office every day and as such was responsible for the day-to-day sales operations, including training and managing my own team of marketers. I also took on the task of creating and designing each customer’s solar system for accessibility of accessing and monitoring their system on the computer and on their smart phone. To date, I am currently running the satellite office here in Nassau County. I have been making outbound lead calls to book and sell both commercial and residential solar systems.
Pros
Being a team leader and training/promoting/hiring within.
Cons
No health insurance or room to grow
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Freedom Forever?
  1. Customer Service Representative