Freedom Forever
53Below average

Freedom Forever Employee Reviews for Install

Featured review
Freedom Forever selected this as a representative review
At first I wasn't too sure what to expect but after my first week I was beyond excited to be a part of this company. My role takes place in the marketing department and this is one of the best marketing teams I have ever been a part of. Management is beyond nice and truly wants to set you up for success. Not only do they want you to excel but they want to dig deep and figure out what it is you're passionate about and put you on more projects that align with that passion. I am thankful to be a part of Freedom Forever.
September 7, 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are always trying to provide excellent service and we are glad you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your kind words.
Very happy I made the decision to join the team at Freedom. I love the style the company takes toward people and goals. The leaders and CEO put alot of focus on supporting the field teams and talk about the respect they have for us. Feels good to actually be appreciated and see a company follow through on promises
Pros
Install bonus
November 20, 2020
That's awesome to hear! We're glad you are having a great experience with the Freedom Team. Thank you for taking the time to spread your positive words. We appreciate your time!
The company is very professional and care about they’re employees fully , the upper management come out and check on employees and see what they’re up to and reward them for they’re improvement, plenty of room for growth , I’m very satisfied with the company and everything it had to offer me #FreedomFOREVER
October 2, 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback! We always aim to provide excellent service and we are glad you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your kind words.
The company only cares about the numbers you provide. If you can not get your numbers you are replaced, but it’s always over staffed so you never got your numbers to begin with.
June 5, 2020
Thanks for sharing your experience. We are always trying to do a better job and this kind of feedback is useful in helping us improve. This feedback is reviewed regularly, so please rest assured that your comments will not be ignored.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Once they are caught up with their work they will let you go no if ands what’s or buts use you and spit you out they don’t care about you just only about the Kilowatts They will offer you special thingsIncentives and bonus everything to keep you around and keep you happy when it that times to let people go they will let you go in a heartbeat pulled the trigger on me 2weeks before Christmas black hearted company
Talk about b.s... if you sign up be prepared. My first day I was there normal day until we got on the company truck. A lot of smoking in the company trucks which is prohibited saposably. But they don't give a s... about the employee. Your just a number to them. Lot of rookies that don't know what they are doing. They throw material off the roof they don't respect customers homes. 1 out of 10 (3)
October 16, 2020
The last thing we ever want to do is disappoint anybody. We are sorry you had a bad experience with us. We are always trying to do a better job and this kind of feedback is useful in helping us improve. This feedback is reviewed regularly, so please rest assured that your comments will not be ignored.
Happy to support clean energy. Great travels and fun people to work for. Hard work, lots of hours. They take care of you. Beautiful part of working there was setting everything up for day's of work.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Hot weather conditions
Great company to work for I'm currently working for freedom solar. And they treat all employees great everyone makes you feel like you are at home!! -Robert wells