Freedom Forever
52Below average

Freedom Forever Employee Reviews for Manager

Featured review
Freedom Forever selected this as a representative review
At first I wasn't too sure what to expect but after my first week I was beyond excited to be a part of this company. My role takes place in the marketing department and this is one of the best marketing teams I have ever been a part of. Management is beyond nice and truly wants to set you up for success. Not only do they want you to excel but they want to dig deep and figure out what it is you're passionate about and put you on more projects that align with that passion. I am thankful to be a part of Freedom Forever.
September 7, 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are always trying to provide excellent service and we are glad you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your kind words.
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Freedom Forever is very unbalanced. Constant addition of new tasks are handed down, all well still having to do every other thing that has already been on your plate. There is no sense of, "that person already has a huge workload, we probably shouldn't keep adding more things for them to do." Its very much so, "we're in charge, we'll keep adding more things for you to do because we can."Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Freedom Forever were reasonable to start. But as you become responsible for more, produce more, are required to do more, you should see some sort of increase. That doesn't happen here. Two of my employees were pushed to management for reviews/evaluations, one waited over 6 months from the time his review was submitted and never got a thing. This was after multiple attempts reaching out to upper management to get him what was earned. He eventually left the company. The second had a review submitted and waited around 4 months before he eventually left the company. Again this was after multiple attempts at reaching out to upper management to get him what he worked for. Not very promising.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Freedom Forever, I think you should just find another option.ManagementIn general, managers at Freedom Forever at the branch level are good people. Once you start talking about upper management, they make decisions that affect people in lower level positions, without thinking about HOW it affects them.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Freedom Forever at the branch, - more...
November 13, 2020
Thank you for providing this feedback. The last thing we ever want to do is disappoint anybody. We are sorry you had a bad experience with us. Please feel free to reach out and share your observations with our HR team so any potential issues may be addressed. Thank you for your feedback. We will continue to learn and improve from comments like yours.
I've worked in the solar industry for over a decade and have seen the best and the worst of management. I love working at Freedom Forever because the leadership truly values the opinions of their employees and is working tirelessly to innovate and improve our processes, software, and communication. I'm impressed with the number of female leaders in the company which you don't often see in construction industries. Like any profession, you get what you put into it, and there is a requirement to work hard and achieve a lot, but I feel like I am definitely rewarded for my efforts.
Pros
Company growth and opportunities
October 2, 2020
Good people who work for the company. However, leadership is poor. They award the wrong individuals, do not give credit where credit is due. Very bad culture to work in. HR can’t even stick around. Owners are not involved in the ethics of the company, leaving it very political and based on internal friendships. The people here would never make it outside this company. The industry will tear them up.
Pros
Some of the staff are good people who walked into the disaster and just need a job and work it
Cons
Unethical, poor leadership, micromanagement from inexperience and unqualified leaders - they wouldn’t make it anywhere else, political, favoritism, leeches
July 1, 2020
The last thing we ever want to do is disappoint anybody. We are sorry you had a bad experience with us. We will continue to learn and improve from comments like yours. Please share your observations with our HR team so any potential issues may be addressed. Thank you for your feedback.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Awesome place to advance your career. So much room for growth. If you work hard, it pays off. Very fun atmosphere as well. Everyone gets a long and works as a team.
High employee turn over rate, no where to go to the bathroom, not a team environment, lack of knowledge in construction. This is not a real construction company.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
unhealthy work place.
With the solar market going down, Freedom Solar is continuing to grow. I love that because there is opportunity to advance quickly. Ive seen New employees get hired and then promoted within a few weeks. Most of the jobs have bonuses. They really take care of us. Its a great team to work for and I am glad to be apart of the Freedom Solar family. They have an awesome recruiting team (by the way) and they really take pride in training employees. Hands down anyone can succeed here if you have hard work and a willingness to learn.