Freedom Industries

Working at Freedom Industries: 13 Reviews

United States13 reviews

Production Enviroment

Freedom Industries has been a great place to work. They offer multiple shift options, benefits, and have annual employee lunches. The managers are typically understanding if you have been a reliable employee. If you can handle hot summers and hard work this is the place for you. No lay offs and have kept us safe during covid-19.

Pros

Paid for disability insurance, management, schedule

Cons

Insurance, no air conditioning

Rugged

*CONS*Too many base schedule/shift changes You will be kept longer if you don’t make quota as punishment You won’t be allowed to sit for duties that would make sense to sit in.All responsibility will be put on you for not making quota even if you are training or the machines malfunctioning.No air conditioning and point little fans at you on the machines (you WILL suffer the dog days of summer if you work here)The company is family owned and you will experience the effects of nepotism and lack of promotions.(don’t expect to climb high here)*PROS*You will have a (4) day work week.The pay is around 13.Flexible with you if you want an education Will sponsor your education if it relates to a function of the company.They are open to all backgrounds and hire anyone that needs a job.

Freedom Industries insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Not rough laid back nothing to really hold against them or was a pretty good job. No problem with any of the coworkers. The managers didn't really stand on your backs or(breath on your neck) yes the Production was key but it was not to hard to keep up.

Pros

They have a little like get together sometimes

Cons

Long shifts or to much overtime

Great, family owned business! Growing fast and expanding for the future!

Great people to work for! Some of the jobs are tough and the building is not air conditioned, but they treat everyone fairly and there is plenty of opportunity for overtime if someone wants it. This is a place that gives second chances to people who might need it. Come join our team and find out if we are a good fit for you!

Pros

Great management, benefits and overtime potential.

Cons

No air conditioning.

Challenging but High Potential

This place is challenging for sure. However, the last few years have seen a massive amount of growth. The management team, and the lower level team leader positions have increased by at least triple and it is continuing. If you can handle hard work and a non-ac/heated environment this place has a high long term upside.

Pros

Long term opportunities for growth, Challenging Environment

Cons

Hot/Cold, Hard Work (Only a Con for some.)

Awesome people, multiple shift options, nice managers

I recently had to leave this company because I found a different job opportunity, and I was very sad to leave. I loved working with the people here. They are awesome and so nice. They truly care about you. It's not perfect, but it's definitely the best place I've ever worked. And there's a reason so many of my coworkers have said that this is the best factory they've ever worked at, too.

Pros

Benefits, Time Off, Nice People

Cons

Standing Up All Day

Challenging and engaging place to work. Never a dull moment

It is a competitive and challenging environment. It's not air conditioned and the work is difficult. That being said, the personnel here are fantastic. Most employees here truly care about their quality of work and the production that they put out. People are encouraged to share their thoughts and ideas on how to continuously improve, and those ideas are taken seriously.I'm truly happy that I ended up here.

Pros

Compensation

Cons

Healthcare package

Sucky place to work looking for a place to feel unwanted then you found it

They don’t care about your health at all since I worked there they have had four people test positive for COVID-19 and would tell us not to worry about going to get tested if we didn’t have any symptoms. And if you had a family emergency and you let them know that you had to leave they would talk to you in a way that would make you feel like s**t if you left or if you would call or text ahead of time you would hear either come in or lose your job or can you come in after you’re done with your emergency. They dint care about anyone well being or health all they care about is making production and getting new clients I MOST DEFINITELY WOULDN'T RECOMMEND WORKING FOR THEM no matter how long or how hard you work you will still get the same attitude and pay

Pros

Random pizza parties

Cons

Healthcare short breaks no a/c

Athletic Job /Under Pay/ No Ac

not much to offer water fountain there keep you from dehydration or overheating management is coolyou cantell their all about self generational wealth

Pros

Fitness fast paced type job, 3 day weekend

Cons

Short breaks, environment, no ice machine, quantity over quality

Good co-workers

It was an easy job and the hours were good. Everyone that works there is really nice, but can't make a living off $10 per hour for a family of 5 people.

Run I promise you they don't stand behind you. They hide behind the bible to make themselves feel better about taking advantage of you.

These people don't care about you. I heard them tell other employees that needed to pick up their children from school and didn't have anyone else who could that they would be fired if they didn't stay and work overtime without any notice.

Pros

Can't think of anything positive.

Cons

They claim to be Christians, but I was raised to believe, Christians help people not step on them for profit.

Great place

Freedom is a great place to work. Very freadly inviroment. Management is good. They are willing to work with you on just about anything. Willing to help with family matters or financial problems. They offer insurance, they also have a retirement plan. They garentee 40 hrs a week or more. I have a excelint boss. The owners are the nicest people I ever worked under. I love my job title there. Theirverytyuuhhveryfactory

Great Place To Work

Understanding management, a chance at overtime, and a fast paced job to make the day go by quick. This is a great place to work! I caught on quickly and everyone was super patient with me. When done well, it was noticed. I am grateful I got to work here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits