Freedom Mortgage Corporation Employee Reviews

Satisfactory
Manager, Streamline Refinance Group (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 13, 2018
Satisfactory, the only reason I left was that interest rates changed and eliminated the streamline department. Had interest rates not changed we would have continued.
no loyalty
Conventional Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CADecember 10, 2018
supported many teams as well as my own job however no recognition - promises by management never kept - felt taken advantage of on a daily - no loyalty
I wouldn't suggest my worst enemy work here.
Licensing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJDecember 7, 2018
If I was able to find something today, I would leave and would not care about losing anything because I GAINED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FROM BEING HERE. I am more stressful than ever in the place that I call employment.
Pros
Cons
Everything that a company should NOT be
No comment at all
QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST (Former Employee) –  REMOTEDecember 5, 2018
The way we were laid off was cold and unfeeling. However; if they called me back I would go. My work team was awesome and I loved my work and that I was able to work from home
Pros
Worked from home
Cons
Lay off
December 7, 2018

Thank you for sharing your pros and cons. We are glad you valued your team and you loved your work. Your honest feedback help us improve.

Good small company to work for locally
Escrow Mortgage Insurance Processor (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJDecember 4, 2018
Typical day at work is relaxed and numbers are key. The compensation could be better but theres room to work more for more money. Would like to see pay become more competitive.
Good Company
SR PROCESSOR/WHOLESALE ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CANovember 28, 2018
Good to work for if you do not need hand holding. Underwriters and processors are great to work with and very helpful. Tools provided that are needed to complete tasks.
Benefits
Cons
Turn time for internal requests
December 5, 2018

Thank you for your four-star review! We are happy that you recommend Freedom Mortgage and found great people to work with and tools for success.

Good working environment
Post Closer (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJNovember 28, 2018
I have learned so much working at Freedom. My manager was very nice, would help you with anything. All of the employees worked together and got along.
December 5, 2018

Thank you for your five-star review! We value our community and culture. Thank you for being a part of it.

Production Driven
CHANGE OF EVENTS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  FloridaNovember 27, 2018
A typical day at work was production driven to stay in compliance. I learned not only a functionality of my title/job, I also learned "true" compliance. Management was always fair and there to guide during all situations. The workplace culture was very diverse. The hardest part of the job was not knowing if or when anyone would be laid-off. The most enjoyable part of the job was the knowledge gained from a well put together company.
November 29, 2018

Thank you for posting your five-star review and for your work at Freedom Mortgage! We take pride in our culture and are glad you enjoyed it and benefited from the knowledge you gained.

productive
Intern (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJNovember 26, 2018
Great learning opportunities and earning potential at Freedom Mortgage but there are so many moving part within the company so it is a bit difficult to pinpoint your direct report at all times.
November 29, 2018

Thank you for your five-star review! We are happy to have you on the team and hear that you are taking advantage of learning opportunities.

Loan Officer
Sr. Loan Advisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PANovember 25, 2018
NO job stability. NO rational company Mngmt decisions. They have more SVP's then they do Loan Officers. CEO DOES NOT care. he's already a billionaire.
Pros
salary
Cons
everything else
November 27, 2018

Good work to get started in Mortgage Industry
Customer Advocate/Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Moorestown, NJNovember 19, 2018
Good work to get started in Mortgage Industry. Call center situation after receiving licensure, compensation was solid...excellent people. CEO Stan the Man good guy
November 23, 2018

Thank you for your four-star review and for helping us foster home ownership in America. We are glad you got a good start in the mortgage industry with us and found your colleagues excellent.

Scary place to work
DE Underwriter- Remote (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJNovember 18, 2018
For a person who strives to work hard this company has too much uncertainty which includes laying off many good hard working people. If your looking for a company to grow with that is not possible here since it seemed like lay offs happened every two months.
Pros
Remote position
Cons
Too many lay offs
November 23, 2018

Thank you for your review. Your pros and cons help us improve.

Enjoyable Place To Work
Team Lead Foreclosure Specialist / Bid Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INNovember 17, 2018
Great work culture, opportunity for advancement. There are a lot of perks and benefits available to employees. Ability to work remote and flexible work sechedule
November 23, 2018

Thank you for your five-star review! We are glad you took advantage of the opportunities, perks and flexibility offered by Freedom. Wishing you success.

Watch your back at all times
Senior Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJNovember 17, 2018
Terrible management. Left in the dark regarding changes. Layoffs without notice, no earned pto paid out. Liars about promising the world. Excpect loyalty but none in return
Freedom mortgage
LOAN PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYNovember 16, 2018
I enjoyed my position with Freedom Mortgage although I took another opportunity with Wells Fargo under the assumption that working for a corporation would have job stability that Freedom could not offer. The work place was great and the company was wonderful.
Pros
Management / onsite human resources
Cons
No room for growth
November 23, 2018

Thank you for posting your four-star review! We take pride in our culture and are happy that you had a great experience at Freedom Mortgage. We wish you success in your new role.

Pays Good
Escrow Processor (Current Employee) –  Fort Washington, PANovember 14, 2018
A typical day will have projects thrown at you and needs to be completed by you the same day, while other have two weeks to complete the exact project. Gained a wealth of information. Management favors certain individuals. Culture is ok. Hardest part of the job is being given a project and not receiving training prior to the project. Flexibility.
Pros
Pay, support for co-workers
Cons
Not enough Training!
November 23, 2018

Thank you for your work at Freedom Mortgage and for posting your candid feedback. Your input helps us to continually improve.

sucked
Faculty (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJNovember 12, 2018
My manager sucked as well as the supervisor. I had this stupid coworker who wouldn't stop complaining. Bad place in general. Company fires good workers just for sh!ts and giggles.
November 13, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that your Freedom Mortgage experience fell short of your expectations.

management
Vice President, Branch Services (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IANovember 12, 2018
I managed production support on the traditional retail site of the business. It would have been nice to have a bit more support for traditional retail as most of the budget/$ was given to support the cal center, leaving us behind in technology/advancements.
Pros
working remote
Cons
not a lot of guidance/ leadership
November 13, 2018

Thank you for your work at Freedom Mortgage and for taking the time to post your review. We are always looking for feedback from our employees so that we can improve..

Fun Sales Floor but not much top down organization
Loan Origination Analyst (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 8, 2018
Start in First Flyers program, Well trained in SAFE act training for mortgage licensing. After 1 year mark was able to transitions to sales desk where leads were provided, Lead were medicore average home 150K homes. You can tailor your work day according to flow of market. Good knowledgebase by staff but not real organized, but thats the cycle of sales floor.
Pros
lunches provided much
Cons
never get use to anything it can change tomorrow
November 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are glad you were able to launch a career from the First Flyer program and found our culture five-star.

No training, not super welcoming place to work..always worried about layoffs.
Mortgage Loan Closer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 8, 2018
Need to improve the work/life balance and need much greater job security..layoffs were happening while the CEO was purchasing a new 29 million dollar mansion in Florida

Thank you for your feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Mortgage Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss